SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:35 pm

umngirl wrote:Congrats on 1000 sweetfreedom. I have a feeling you'll catch up to me in no time.  Smiley 

And that emoticon was made for them. Along with these.
 :sprinklehearts  🐘 
Thanks umngirl. And a belated congrats on your 10,000 as well!! bowdown
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48 - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

Post by Ken Cooper Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:49 pm

Congrats Sweetfreedom, love your new avi Smartcat, and a big thanks to everyone for the pictures and the talk about Sean's salmon shorts and sweaters. For some strange reason no matter how many times I tried yesterday, I wasn't able to get on-to the site. Didn't understand just how addicted I was until I couldn't get on and the panic set in.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:54 pm

Ken Cooper wrote:Congrats Sweetfreedom, love your new avi Smartcat, and a big thanks to everyone for the pictures and the talk about Sean's salmon shorts and sweaters.  For some strange reason no matter how many times I tried yesterday, I wasn't able to get on-to the site.   Didn't understand just how addicted I was until I couldn't get on and the panic set in.  
Thanks! And don't worry, you weren't the only one. I and others had problems logging in too. Luckily everything's back to normal now.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:01 pm

I think everyone deserves a big round of applause! clapping! 

Sweetfreedom - happy 1,000
Umngirl - happy 10,000
Lipsis - free to snark away, unless we get that sweet tweet or pic in the next few hours
Smartcat - cool avi - congrats to your talented grandson
me - the lurker that hit a 100 (How did that happen?!)

And everyone who make this board a fun places to visit. Thanks again for all the updates, pictures and posts!

I'm with you Ken Cooper, totally addicted.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:04 pm

^ Thanks ddsmom and I agree, a big thanks to everyone that makes this place fun. Congrats on your 100th post! High clap 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:06 pm

Congrats on the century mark, ddsmom.

Sadly, I still have one day left of my two day promise about salmon short snark. Darn you for being so sweet, Sean Lowe! #BlameSean

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:12 pm

ddsmom17 In agreement , big round of applause to all of you wonderful talented people. Congratulation to Sweetfreedom on 1000, to umngirl on 10,000 and for all the updates, pics, and posts.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:29 pm

Barbrn78 wrote:ddsmom17 In agreement , big round of applause to all of you wonderful talented people. Congratulation to Sweetfreedom on 1000, to umngirl on 10,000 and for all the updates, pics, and posts.

yes clapping! 
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:50 pm

Addicted, obsessed, crazed, absolutely! This is the best fun place to be. We're all so happy to be devoted fans of Sean and Catherine. The most adorable couple to ever come out of the bachelor. IMO
And to have the good fortune of becoming part of this great Seancat family and laugh and banter and communicate and exchange opinions, and cheer each other on. WHAT A GIFT!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:56 pm

I Need to ask who is the boy in her insta pic "the main squeeze" her sister's son?
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Butter_Scotch77 Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:56 pm

smartcat wrote:Addicted, obsessed, crazed, absolutely! This is the best fun place to be. We're all so happy to be devoted fans of Sean and Catherine. The most adorable couple to ever come out of the bachelor. IMO
And to have the good fortune of becoming part of this great Seancat family and laugh and banter and communicate and exchange opinions, and cheer each other on. WHAT A GIFT!

I second that!  :yes: 
Butter_Scotch77
Butter_Scotch77

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:59 pm

zackzugen wrote:I Need to ask who is the boy in her insta pic "the main squeeze" her sister's son?
He's her cousin's son and also Cat's godson.

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Tweets - Facebook Updates - Discussion Thread #48

+30
Barbrn78
biolalyss
lovelySC
serolf24
landrje