SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Brill Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:37 pm

umngirl wrote:
momoftrips wrote:Clip of Andi and Nick dancing at the brewery:

Alex Chevalier ‏@AlexChevalier3  · 1h  
Just saw thebachelorette @AndiDorfman filming a hometown here in Milwaukee! @ Lakefront Brewery http://instagram.com/p/m3ruHqJGup/

And doing the Polka! So Wisconsin it isn't even funny.

Love the dance and the song, toe tapping for sure. :yes:  I grew up with that.. Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:38 pm

How fun!! Thanks for sharing, I love these htd snippets and Andi did a great job. She looks so tiny next to him even though she's a very tall girl!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:57 am

Brill wrote:
umngirl wrote:
momoftrips wrote:Clip of Andi and Nick dancing at the brewery:

Alex Chevalier ‏@AlexChevalier3  · 1h  
Just saw thebachelorette @AndiDorfman filming a hometown here in Milwaukee! @ Lakefront Brewery http://instagram.com/p/m3ruHqJGup/

And doing the Polka! So Wisconsin it isn't even funny.

Love the dance and the song, toe tapping for sure. :yes:  I grew up with that.. Hugesmile
I did too Brill. My grandfather did a lot of polka songs on the piano that us kids danced to. His fave altime one was "Roll out the Barrell"

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:33 am

JMO their body language looks good to me. She doesn't look disinterested or going through the motions, she genuinely looks like she is enjoying herself with him. She keeps looking at him because she wants him to know she's having fun, not looking around the room worried about what people are thinking. Looks like a cute match.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 12 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:07 am

The polka!! For a minute I was back at my church picnics!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:17 am

nutty1 wrote:The polka!! For a minute I was back at my church picnics!!!
Ha ha! This took me back too, but for me it was Italian weddings! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:29 am

noobsleuth wrote:JMO their body language looks good to me. She doesn't look disinterested or going through the motions, she genuinely looks like she is enjoying herself with him. She keeps looking at him because she wants him to know she's having fun, not looking around the room worried about what people are thinking. Looks like a cute match.

Yes! That was a cute clip. Getting more and more excited for the season to start!

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 12 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:14 pm

hannah marie ‏@hannahjohnson6  · 17m  
ATTENTION: the bachelorette Andi was spotted in Milwaukee on one of her final four hometown dates  pic.twitter.com/cOggpIMhQ1

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 12 2cxanpe

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 12 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:26 pm

Rod Burks ‏@Rod_BurksTMJ4  · 12h  
Reality fans! On further check Andi is with the guy from Milwaukee Nick Viall at Lakefront Brewery.  #Bachlorette

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 12 6rhh0p

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 12 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:34 pm

Not the most flattering! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:11 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Rod Burks ‏@Rod_BurksTMJ4  · 12h  
Reality fans! On further check Andi is with the guy from Milwaukee Nick Viall at Lakefront Brewery.  #Bachlorette

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 12 6rhh0p

Wow, he must like her....What a big mouth, and oversized scarf. Hahaha...........
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:08 pm

I hate that outfit. That scarf is huge!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 81 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne