SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:22 pm

atem wrote:I hate that outfit.  That scarf is huge!

I know!. Firetheentirestylishteam-worthy laugh out loud. This season's fashion is such a disaster. Im dreading of the Kind of antics she Would wear at FRC :nervous .Any speculation?. Sort of crocs/mermaid dress again?  😆 rotfl 

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:24 pm

atem wrote:I hate that outfit.  That scarf is huge!

I actually love the scarf. I wear one that big almost daily here in the Midwest. Best way to add some interest to a basic outfit when it's freezing outside.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 13 87b72b10 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 13 86669110 Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Brill wrote:
umngirl wrote:
momoftrips wrote:Clip of Andi and Nick dancing at the brewery:

Alex Chevalier ‏@AlexChevalier3  · 1h  
Just saw thebachelorette @AndiDorfman filming a hometown here in Milwaukee! @ Lakefront Brewery http://instagram.com/p/m3ruHqJGup/

And doing the Polka! So Wisconsin it isn't even funny.

Love the dance and the song, toe tapping for sure. :yes:  I grew up with that.. Hugesmile

Love this little video so much  Hugesmile . They look so happy and so cute together. Seems Andi is doing a lot of dancing this season......
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:31 pm

Sarah Adamson ‏@Sarahh_Adamson 29m
My cousins on the bachelorette and they just had the home visit. The phone call that came from my Aunt was hilarious.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:32 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Sarah Adamson ‏@Sarahh_Adamson  29m
My cousins on the bachelorette and they just had the home visit. The phone call that came from my Aunt was hilarious.

yes 
Which one is this one?  Thanks.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:34 pm

atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

yes 

I don't know...I haven't kept up with who has their HTD when.  giggling I figured everyone else would know.  Smiley 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:35 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

yes 

I don't know...I haven't kept up with who has their HTD when.  giggling I figured everyone else would know.  Smiley 

LOL, she is Nick's cousin.

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 13 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:39 pm

momoftrips wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

yes 

But, didn't Nick already have his HTD?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:41 pm

momoftrips wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

yes 

Thanks momoftrips!  :cutesmile!: 
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:05 pm

atem wrote:
momoftrips wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
atem wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:

yes 

But, didn't Nick already have his HTD?  
When was his suppose to be? 

She just posted that an hour ago. Isn't this the same tweeter that posted something pages ago about her cousin, where we got the two Nick's mixed up? How do we know Nick is her cousin, maybe her cousin is one of the others?

I can't remember the order of HTD's, maybe this changes things!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:09 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 1m
Confirmed that Chris' hometown date is today. Parents farm is in Lamont, Iowa. Josh's is Sunday in Tampa, Marcus on Tues in Dallas

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:11 pm

"Just" can mean seconds ago or days ago depending on the person. We have photographic proof of Nick's date on Wednesday. I don't think we'll see much of Chris' (scheduled for today) unless hearty souls have ventured out to the Iowa farmland.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne