SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I guess I am one of those people who say you can't judge a book by it's cover in regards to photos and body language.
There are people who are very poker faced for whatever reason.
I just heard of something I thought was new called "resting *itch face".  Urban dictionary defn: a person, usually a girl, who naturally looks mean when her face is expressionless, without meaning to.

cute link: http://thoughtcatalog.com/brandon-gorrell/2012/07/the-overthinkers-guide-to-resting-bitchface-syndrome/
The reason this rang a bell with me is often people would come up to me asking me if something was wrong when in reality I was just semi zoning out or in deep thought and perhaps--dare I even say in a happy mood. But I guess my resting face is not so euphoric. So I do try to make more of an effort now.
So--getting back to topic, sometimes certain poses or faces on photos have nothing to do with the person and his feelings at all. Example the gentleman nicknamed Mr. Grumpy on Des' season.

So true Kasha. I think I really learned my lesson with Drew. My initial response to him was what a grouch, and now he is one of my all time favorite contestants. For that reason, I am gonna try to hold off on "first" impressions until at least the M&G. (If I can last that long) giggling 

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by MMA50 Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:52 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Caroline Burt ‏
@caroline_isfine
The bachelorette is being filmed in SB. Everything happens when I leave pic.twitter.com/XmyJ8jY5Me

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 7 BjH29oHCcAAeKaC

I agree! Personally, I did not care her behavior on JP season. She manhandled the lead to rubbles, then helped the producers to drive the bus over him. All along, she just wanted to "travel to exotic places with exotic men" as the bachelorette. Not cool at all.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Write Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:09 am

chloep wrote:^^ lolKasha, that's not them.

Andi and her suitor(blue hoodie) are sitting in the shadows. (at least it appears so)

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 7 Bjnj-o10

Just in case we have not located this.  It is Alice Keck Park in Santa Barbara at the corner of Santa Barbara St and E Micheltorena St.
I've got the comparisons to show it, if necessary.

Mr Write

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:20 am

Thanks Mr Write!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:36 am

Emma Fekete ‏@efekete13 4h

my moms friend met andi dorfman (the new bachelorette) filming one of her hometown dates in essex, ct! #spoileralert pic.twitter.com/kTb6oUVqGL

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:53 am

docnash14 wrote:Emma Fekete ‏@efekete13 4h

my moms friend met andi dorfman (the new bachelorette) filming one of her hometown dates in essex, ct! #spoileralert pic.twitter.com/kTb6oUVqGL

Home town dates?  giggling  Someone is getting ahead of themselves. Thanks!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:51 am

docnash14 wrote:Emma Fekete ‏@efekete13 4h

This must be from the same day since the outfit matches.

Mikayla Connor ‏@mikayla_connor  · Mar 23  
Andi at Mohegan! So cool @AndiDorfman pic.twitter.com/i4o8s0WZbK
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 7 Ualg3

@Hayley_Bibbiani @AndiDorfman ya she was walking around Mohegan and we were following her! Then her security guard told

@Hayley_Bibbiani @AndiDorfman they were filming her for the show! They kept doing takes of her walking haha

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 7 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:07 am

Emma Fekete ‏@efekete13 4h

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 7 BjnNitZIMAAqATE

I am thoroughly confused how her ombre seems to disappear and then magically reappear in a span of hours.... Clip-ins?

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:25 am

Isn't there a blizzard in their area or is it not affecting them?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:30 am

I guess due to how obsessed people are taking pics of themselves, people never seem to take pics of the guys!

Anyway, is this a clue of where the 'one on one' time of last night's date?

atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:59 am

^^ Check out the "filming updates thread" Smiley

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:05 pm

atem wrote:I guess due to how obsessed people are taking pics of themselves, people never seem to take pics of the guys!

Anyway, is this a clue of where the 'one on one' time of last night's date?

Yesterday was a group date and not a 1-on-1 and the Griswold Inn was the night portion of it.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 81 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 44 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne