SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by julychild Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:23 pm

relaxing wrote:My quick impression is Andi is gravitating herself/her attention more towards the "casual" group in those quick peeks.  Maybe a hint at early favorites (like Des and the red dodgeball team last year)?

...I had the same thought too

julychild

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by atem Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:25 pm

julychild wrote:
relaxing wrote:My quick impression is Andi is gravitating herself/her attention more towards the "casual" group in those quick peeks.  Maybe a hint at early favorites (like Des and the red dodgeball team last year)?

Which pics do you guys mean?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:41 pm

atem wrote:
julychild wrote:

In the Insta videos, mostly.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:24 pm

julychild wrote:
atem wrote:
julychild wrote:

In the Insta videos, mostly.

Oh, OK. Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:05 am

Could this possibly be yesterday's 1-1 date?

https://twitter.com/kelli_hahn/status/446810709037301760/photo/1

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:14 am

I think I see Andi in the picture (at the edge of the "pond") and her date looks to be sort of reclining to her right (knee up?). Not exactly a close up.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:07 pm

prairierose wrote:Could this possibly be yesterday's 1-1 date?

I can't see it.  Could you put up the name of the twitter handle name of who put it up?

edited to add

Is this the pic? http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BjNj-O7CUAEiUdv.jpg

Sorry, but that doesn't look like a date to me. There's other guys there.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:11 pm

Zoom in. They're behind the group of men in the foreground.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:32 pm

richmondrose wrote:Zoom in. They're behind the group of men in the foreground.

Wow, I really can't see much or if that's even Andi! LOL

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:39 pm

here is the photo:
Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 6 BjNj-O7CUAEiUdv

so it is defn. filming.
the man sitting next to "Andi" appears dark and with a beard. wow. At first I thought it was just a beard, but after I blew it up some--its a full beard. and glasses. But the crew appear to have their cameras focused elsewhere. I am wondering if all we are seeing is someone's photo of crew and that may not be Andi and date in the foreground.  I know for sure the stocky taller man is crew--but I have temporarily forgotten his name. LOL ETA Paul Danner

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:40 pm

^^ lol Kasha, that's not them.

Andi and her suitor(blue hoodie) are sitting in the shadows. (at least it appears so)

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 6 Bjnj-o10

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:06 pm

prairierose wrote:Could this possibly be yesterday's 1-1 date?

Probably the second 1-1. The poster lives in Santa Barbara, and she posted that yesterday.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 81 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne