SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:28 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Well momma Murray liked Andi's inspiration tweet.

So I don't know what's going on.
Initially, I gave the benefit of the doubt that perhaps someone not totally initiated to privacy tools on SM was being lax when they weren't meaning to be. I know I had to learn and for some of us not in the teens-20's, it can be a learning curve.
But now---I think it gets to a point where it looks like a thumbing of their noses at any type of confidentiality. Either that or they are trying to get people to think Josh is F1 and really is not. JMO And I mean this about any cast's family lax about SM--not just this instance.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

Post by momoftrips Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Allison Van Horn
‏@ALLiiSON101   Just casually saw nick from the bachelorette walking around Chicago bestdayever

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers* - Page 43 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:15 pm

t4p MOT. You bring all this nice info out here.

If this is a safehouse weekend for Nick it hasn't started yet.
And if it a safehouse weekend for Andi then Josh is supposed to be with family so we will have to track them during the week instead if possible. Doubt that though.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:19 pm

umngirl wrote:CMA Fest in Nashville this weekend so Andi could be there for that.

Thought the same thing when I saw that she had been sighted here. The actual festival started today (Luke Bryan had a big bash last night and Darius Rucker the night before to benefit St. Jude's) and the weather is not cooperating.  It's been pouring rain all day and many of the venues are outdoors.  
I believe Andi is a big country music fan so it would make sense for her to come.

Last edited by docnash14 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:25 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Allison Van Horn
‏@ALLiiSON101   Just casually saw nick from the bachelorette walking around Chicago bestdayever

Jealous.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:05 pm

momoftrips wrote:
Jennifer Inman
Richardson at Nashville International Airport
21 mins · Nashville, TN ·
We saw Andi from the bachelorette!!!

One from 4 hrs ago in Atlanta:

Katie Brown
‏@downtownkatieb   just waited at the pharmacy with @AndiDorfman & she's so precious in real life i choked hope you feel better, andi!
from Atlanta, GA

Atlanta to Nashville flight is about an hour.

Olivia Wargowsky @LIVitUp_4 · 6h

Anna just met Andi the Bachelorette. Again, Anna just met the Bachelorette. So FREAKING jealous!!! @WICK_goin_HAM

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by boston1 Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:28 pm

Andi will be at the CMA festival. They have a line up of people and she's scheduled to meet fans tomorrow and friday. Guess it's not a safe house visit after all this weekend
boston1
boston1

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:Well momma Murray liked Andi's inspiration tweet.

So I don't know what's going on.
Initially, I gave the benefit of the doubt that perhaps someone not totally initiated to privacy tools on SM was being lax when they weren't meaning to be. I know I had to learn and for some of us not in the teens-20's, it can be a learning curve.
But now---I think it gets to a point where it looks like a thumbing of their noses at any type of confidentiality. Either that or they are trying to get people to think Josh is F1 and really is not. JMO And I mean this about any cast's family lax about SM--not just this instance.

:yes: ITA. if SM get too blatantly obvious we should deliberately get  Suspect Suspect Suspect 

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm

boston1 wrote:Andi will be at the CMA festival. They have a line up of people and she's scheduled to meet fans tomorrow and friday. Guess it's not a safe house visit after all this weekend

Which means that the meet ups don't have to be on weekends when they live in the same state.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:39 pm

I didn't even think about that atem, but that could totally be right, especially considering if it's every other weekend like it's supposed to be, then she should be meeting up with her F1 this weekend. Not going to the CMA festival.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:53 pm

boston1 wrote:Andi will be at the CMA festival. They have a line up of people and she's scheduled to meet fans tomorrow and friday. Guess it's not a safe house visit after all this weekend
Could post where that is listed?
Thanks!
Did you mean tomorrow and Saturday?

Last edited by Hotmomma on Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
Could post where that is listed?
Thanks!
Did you mean tomorrow and Sarurday?

its here http://www.cmaworld.com/news/2014/06/2014-cma-music-festival/
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Facebook - Twitter - Updates - Discussion * Sleuthing *Spoilers*

+90
Laura Walsh
jnc2985
mtnlvr55
richmondrose
2observe
Piper61
livlafluv1
SueSt
MiaHawk
ironcat
missjayne