SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 52 of 60 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 52 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Cari Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:05 am

umngirl wrote:^Sean never had an issue with JuanPa not saying ILY. He didn't last night time when he addressed it, simply saying they were different in that regard, and not today is his tweets.

And we interpret Cat's comment different.

Haloo, Umngirl!

What then is Sean's issue? Haha wasn't it because Juanpa wasn't opening up despite chris egging him on and on? When chris was pushing and pushing JUanPa, "do you love her?" Didn't Sean say if it was him, he couldn't tell the whole world he loves Catherine. And yes, he did say eventually people do things differently. And when JuanPa still did't give in to ChrisH. Cat, looking disgusted made her infamous statement. Whatever her statement was I'm certain they are frustrated with JuanPa's way of ending his season. Again, different strokes for different folks. Plus they are one of a kind as my Jash is unique. Chres is too!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 52 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:07 am

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 52 822x211

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 52 47776110

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 52 822x210

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 52 822x220
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:09 am

Cari wrote:
sde1041 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Mustang19 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
FLChica wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ It is obvious that Cat and Sean never have.

You know, that's not true.
SC turned down an offer to their very own reality : 

Are you referring to a separate show to chronicle their wedding planning?  There wasn't time to do that because Sean was filming DWTS.  No need for an additional show as it was already being filmed for the wedding extravaganza.  

They're also pretty busy tweeting for the sponsors of their wedding gifts, etc.  Busy folks, bless their hearts!
No an actual reality show. They turned that down ASAP. They also aren't the only ones tweeting about sponsors. Molly does it all the time especially on her podcast! and they have real jobs that don't require them to be in an office every day.

To the SeanCat fans, I am sorry for saying they never turn down MF money.  I really have not had any problem with any of their actions until last night.  I felt they were both hostile toward JPG and I thought Cat had no right to talk to Nikki they way she did.  

Each relationship is different, so you can't expect anyone else's to be like yours.  I have thought it was truly a blessing they found each other they way they did.  But, more often this show doesn't work and there is nothing wrong with proceeding with caution.

I agree with the you Stuckinsc, especially the bolded. I thought they were a little hostile. What worked for them, isn't going to be the same for everyone else. Jillian Harris posted a blog and addresses CH and Sean and Cat's comments last night. I felt she was right in that Sean saying when you are on the Bachelor/ette nothing is private is actually wrong. It's a choice to be private or put it all out there. Look at people like Chantal and Shantell from Brad's season, Lindzi and Emily from Ben's season (and the list goes on) who you never hear from any more because they choose not to seek the limelight. I don't see anything wrong with accepting opportunities that come your way, if that's what you want, but not everyone wants that and JP and Nikki should be allowed to choose that option too.

:yes: I agree with Mustang19 and stuckinsc.  It is now up to JP and Nikki on how they live their life, just because they do it differently than other past contestants doesn't make them wrong or vice versa. Live your life how you choose.

I agree too.
Sean and Cat certainly don't bite the hand that feeds them, they flourish on it ...

But not every couple is like them. They should respect that.

I've posted already in the SeanCat fan thread. SeanCat fans here at the forum know that I love them especially Cat to death. I've been their staunch defender during their season. YET I was very, very uncomfortable with them at the AFTR! It wasn't because I find fault in them from the beginning. NO! I felt why force anyone how you view/do/see things. I was surprised with Sean because he personally knows how he withstood the ridicule of people on his no-sex-till-marriage stand. I was proud of them despite others "laughing" at them. So what makes Juan Pablo different when he thinks he wants to declare his love to Nikki privately? I remember people then were saying how difficult it is for Cat to stand by her man with the "purity" issue. I believe it is somehow the same thing. Different folks, different strokes. Yes, Cat may mean Juan Pablo is being ungrateful. She could have said that. She could mean something else. But there is no sugar coating her statement, "do not bite the hand that feeds you"! We cannot say, "oh she may mean this or she may mean that". No. Plain and simple. We, the BachelorNation is owned by mike fliess. We do not go against them.

People are reacting to SeanCat's comment because it resulted to cyberbullying the new couple. People should be respected what their opinions might be, whether in support of SeanCat or not!

And yes, I still love SeanCat. I'm disappointed. They are so in love that they were shocked that Juan Pablo is not as "in love" as they are,

I've read the Sean and Cat fan threads, and I have to say that they have the most devoted fans around. I think that's great. It would be nice if every celebrity used good judgement with what they post; it's pretty sad how some people will jump on the bandwagon with every critical comment and attack. I think Sean and Cat are good people, but just didn't agree with what they said last night. I thought it made them look bad.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:10 am

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 52 822x221

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 52 822x222

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 52 822x223

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 52 822x224

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 52 Juan-p19

Last edited by Maddy on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:13 am

Cari wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Sean never had an issue with JuanPa not saying ILY. He didn't last night time when he addressed it, simply saying they were different in that regard, and not today is his tweets.

And we interpret Cat's comment different.

Haloo, Umngirl!

What then is Sean's issue? Haha wasn't it because Juanpa wasn't opening up despite chris egging him on and on? When chris was pushing and pushing JUanPa, "do you love her?" Didn't Sean say if it was him, he couldn't tell the whole world he loves Catherine. And yes, he did say eventually people do things differently. And when JuanPa still did't give in to ChrisH. Cat, looking disgusted made her infamous statement. Whatever her statement was I'm certain they are frustrated with JuanPa's way of ending his season. Again, different strokes for different folks. Plus they are one of a kind as my Jash is unique. Chres is too!

Sean wanted him to share something about his feelings, anything. He tweeted today that's part of the Bachelor job description.

And yes, different strokes for different folks. I don't think Sean and Catherine think every couple will be like them and treat the process the same way. Catherine simply didn't seem to understand why he would be so ungrateful and difficult about his experience, which I can't blame her for thinking.

And I've now exceeded my 10 minutes on the board today. Back to vacation I go.

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 52 87b72b10 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 52 86669110 Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:20 am

albean99 wrote:I thought Sean's comment about privacy meant they're going to have people paying attention to them everywhere you go. Fans of the show are always asking for photos with them for example. That happens whether you do other shows or not.

I didn't have a real problem with what Sean or Catherine said but it would have been better to cut their losses and the segment and talk to some of the others. In other words, Chris should have called an audible. I wonder if Fleiss was yelling in his ear to try to get something from JP?

I like Nikki but I'm having a lot of trouble being happy or hopeful for her. I just hope she knows what she's doing.   :greenman: 

I agree w/your comments about Sean. I also think that Sean and Catherine didn't so much have a problem w/Juan Pablo not proposing or saying I love you to Nikki as it was the way that Juan Pablo was coming across. He came across angry and ungrateful. I am not saying that he didn't have right to be angry at TPTB, but there is a way to handle that anger w/maturity and class, which Juan Pablo did not do. It's interesting, because Andi said something about Juan Pablo not being grateful for the opportunity of being the bachelor in the episode where she left the show. I think when Catherine was saying 'do not bite the hand that feeds you' I think she also meant that he was being ungrateful to TPTB for the opportunity of being the bachelor. JMO. I also think that the alum that were at the taping of the ATFR show were in shock the way everything went down. I remember a few times when they panned over to them, many of them had confused and uncomfortable looks on their faces. I particularly remember this with Sean and Catherine and with Sharleen.

I also agree w/you in that I hope Nikki knows what she is doing. She looked really uncomfortable and embarrassed much of the ATFR show. Yes, I think Chris Harrison's questioning of Juan Pablo and if he loved Nikki made her uncomfortable, but I think the way in which Juan Pablo responded caused her the most embarrassment and humiliation. I hope Juan Pablo knew what he was doing because he really burned some bridges with his behavior.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:24 am

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 52 Harris11

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 52 Harris12

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 52 Nikki-15

Last edited by Maddy on Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:28 am

They were shocked watching the finale, but that finale was edited to do that.  We get to see him play Clare the love song, but we don't get to see him play Nikki her love song.  They cut the MTPs both really short so they could take extra time to talk to the audience.  The day of the FRC we cut right to JPG at the FRC, nothing of him before hand.  I found the whole thing very unromantic, and I believe it was edited that way.  They wanted to highlight how the girls were not happy, not any of the possible happiness.  And I agree that all the stuff shown did happen, but I have a feeling a lot of happy and fun stuff happened too, but we got none of that.

If the AFTR was so uncomfortable it was because the finale was uncomfortable and TPTB edited it to be that way.  They wanted this to be the final torture of JPG and they got what they wanted.  They also avoided talking to anyone who might say anything positive about JPG or Nikki.  They only time they spoke to Sharleen was in reference to JPG being a jerk to Clare in the helicopter.  

It was an sad and harsh finale and AFTR because TPTB wanted it to be that way.

Just want to add in the lastest screencap Maddy just posted, look at Nikki giving CH the evil eye out the side of her eye. I don't think she enjoyed being bombarded by CH and Sean and Cat. I personally felt Nikki had the right to tell Cat to mind her own business when Cat told her that she shouldn't be happy without a proposal. Why exactly was that Cat's business to say?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:46 am

stuckinsc wrote:They were shocked watching the finale, but that finale was edited to do that.  We get to see him play Clare the love song, but we don't get to see him play Nikki her love song.  They cut the MTPs both really short so they could take extra time to talk to the audience.  The day of the FRC we cut right to JPG at the FRC, nothing of him before hand.  I found the whole thing very unromantic, and I believe it was edited that way.  They wanted to highlight how the girls were not happy, not any of the possible happiness.  And I agree that all the stuff shown did happen, but I have a feeling a lot of happy and fun stuff happened too, but we got none of that.

If the AFTR was so uncomfortable it was because the finale was uncomfortable and TPTB edited it to be that way.  They wanted this to be the final torture of JPG and they got what they wanted.  They also avoided talking to anyone who might say anything positive about JPG or Nikki.  They only time they spoke to Sharleen was in reference to JPG being a jerk to Clare in the helicopter.  

Just want to add in the lastest screencap Maddy just posted, look at Nikki giving CH the evil eye out the side of her eye.  I don't think she enjoyed being bombarded by CH and Sean and Cat.  I personally felt Nikki had the right to tell Cat to mind her own business when Cat told her that she shouldn't be happy without a proposal.  Why exactly was that Cat's business to say?

Great post and observations. It was uncomfortable and unromantic coz TBTP edited it that way ending the LCD with both women crying. The production is out for JP's blood that they don't even bother to make a montage of the couple's journey. They could have done something like the video tweeted by JP today and have the couple look back at the happy moments instead of unrelenting badgering of saying the ILY. If they did, JP might be more cooperative.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:56 am

stuckinsc wrote:They were shocked watching the finale, but that finale was edited to do that.  We get to see him play Clare the love song, but we don't get to see him play Nikki her love song.  They cut the MTPs both really short so they could take extra time to talk to the audience.  The day of the FRC we cut right to JPG at the FRC, nothing of him before hand.  I found the whole thing very unromantic, and I believe it was edited that way.  They wanted to highlight how the girls were not happy, not any of the possible happiness.  And I agree that all the stuff shown did happen, but I have a feeling a lot of happy and fun stuff happened too, but we got none of that.

Just want to add in the lastest screencap Maddy just posted, look at Nikki giving CH the evil eye out the side of her eye.  I don't think she enjoyed being bombarded by CH and Sean and Cat.  I personally felt Nikki had the right to tell Cat to mind her own business when Cat told her that she shouldn't be happy without a proposal.  Why exactly was that Cat's business to say?

My thought exactly!  Catherine was my fav ever chosen one.  Guess I put her in an "adorable" unrealistic bubble in my mind which has now burst. She knows the full extend to her following and how what she says can move her followers to live off her words.  Not at all surprised by Sean who I've always viewed as an opportunist.  He has made a lot of money off this franchise and it's ties and taken his shirt off in a lot of public places.  No grudge, he wanted money and he made it.
Loved the sink eye!  You go girl.
I also noticed Des diplomatically undercut JP & Nikki in her blog and Chris (supposed friend of JP) has said nada.  To be honest, they have only known each other a brief while so a free wedding vs a new friendship .....

Isabel123 love JP's video and although TPTB showed its true colors by not doing as you mentioned, I LOVE the fact that JP created this for Nikki. Beautiful romantic gesture.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:02 am

Isabel123 wrote:

Great post and observations. It was uncomfortable and unromantic coz TBTP edited it that way ending the LCD with both women crying. The production is out for JP's blood that they don't even bother to make a montage of the couple's journey. They could have done something like the video tweeted by JP today and have the couple look back at the happy moments instead of unrelenting badgering of saying the ILY. If they did, JP might be more cooperative.

Great posts !    clapping!  clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:10 am

Linds911 wrote:
FLChica wrote:
chloep wrote:^^ It is obvious that Cat and Sean never have.

You know, that's not true.
SC turned down an offer to their very own reality : 

Are you referring to a separate show to chronicle their wedding planning?  There wasn't time to do that because Sean was filming DWTS.  No need for an additional show as it was already being filmed for the wedding extravaganza.  

They're also pretty busy tweeting for the sponsors of their wedding gifts, etc.  Busy folks, bless their hearts!
No an actual reality show. They turned that down ASAP. They also aren't the only ones tweeting about sponsors. Molly does it all the time especially on her podcast! and they have real jobs that don't require them to be in an office every day.

Linds911, you just PWNED them.  Bless FLChica's heart!

I wasn't a big fan of Cat/Sean's comments but whatever, the show's done and JP/Nikki have moved on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 60 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful