SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 50 of 60 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 50 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:57 pm

BACHRISTINE wrote:When Nikki said that JP's situation is different because he has a child, it made me think that maybe he did not propose or say ILY because he did not want it memorialized on film for his daughter to see. She may be 6 now but one day when she grows up she won't have to find out (or be teased about) her father proposing/saying ILY to a woman he met on a reality show and had only known for a few months (esp. since he hasn't married Camila's mother). He has probably told Nikki in private that he loves her and they had talked about what they were going to say at the ATFR. I admire the maturity of their decision.

I was going to read all the pages before commenting, but I had to comment on this.

I compare JPG to Emily and Jason. Both had multiple fake proposals on tv for their children to see. That sends a really great message that getting engaged and agreeing to marriage means nothing. In Molly and Jason's case, little Riley can one day watch daddy put mommy in a limo and propose to the lady in the yellow dress instead. How romantic. I appreciate a single parent who actually wants more than an hour or two between their chosen one and their child to see if it will work before they propose. I like that JPG takes being a dad seriously.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 50 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:11 pm

JesseJames24 wrote:
Sable wrote:
Chacharo wrote:
George1218 wrote:
Chacharo wrote:
Sable wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I guess I feel for Nikki the most. I don't think she's one to be a man's doormat, so I wonder how her feelings haven't changed over the last few months? I imagine she's still in the bubble a little.

I wonder what her family thinks.

Bolding by me....

I was thinking the same thing as I was watching the show last night.  I absolutely do not think her family can be happy at this point.  I find it interesting that neither her family or Juan Pablo's family was in the audience last night.  Aren't the families of the final couple usually at the taping of the ATFR show?  I find it very telling that they weren't there.  I mean seriously, would Juan Pablo want a man to treat his daughter the way he treated Nikki at the ATFR show last night?  I think all Juan Pablo wanted to do last night was to stick it to TPTB last night, and he didn't care about anything else.  Nikki's feelings for starters.

Docnash posted some tweets from her family in another thread.  My take was they think that TPTB threw JPa under the proverbial bus.

Can anyone tell me where I can read these?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2253p476-no-spoilers-the-bachelor-18-social-media-twitter-etc-thread#579319

Those tweets all appear to be from Juan Pablo's family, not Nikki's.  Did Nikki's family tweet out any positive tweets last night?

Her brother said this:
Eric Ferrell ‏@eric__ferrell  1h
I will stand behind @Nikki_Ferrell and @JuanPaGalavis better yet I would rather stand in front of them and take all the comments you have.

I can't see her moms tweets because her twitter account is private

Good for them. Everyone keeps saying that JPG hasn't told Nikki he loved her. He did it at the FRC. Te quiero is I love you in Spanish. It is the less formal, but it is I love you. I grew up with Cuban, lived in Texas for a long time and for confirmation asked my new co-worker who just moved here from Puerto Rico if she says quiero or amo. She said she and her family use quiero. JPG also told Camila quiero. I think that is how he say love.

I also think he has probably told her. I believe RS when he said they offered him money to propose at the AFTR and I can see both Nikki and JPG being so disgusted by that, that together they decided to not admit he had said ILY and to basically give them nothing. Nikki has already said it turning filming so she couldn't take it back, but my impression is that neither one of them want to give TPTB or CH anything last night.

This JPG was very angry and bitter when compared to the man on the WTA, it could be just losing DWTS, but it seemed like more than that to me.

TPTB probably doesn't know how to act when a couple refuses money to do what they want. It is obvious that Cat and Sean never have.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:27 pm

^^ It is obvious that Cat and Sean never have.

You know, that's not true.
SC turned down an offer to their very own reality show...

Also, Wasn't it Nikki who said that he still haven't said "I love you!" to her? Perhaps she doesn't know what "Te quiero!" is supposed to mean... hmmm 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:46 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
JesseJames24 wrote:
Sable wrote:
Chacharo wrote:
George1218 wrote:
Chacharo wrote:
Sable wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I guess I feel for Nikki the most. I don't think she's one to be a man's doormat, so I wonder how her feelings haven't changed over the last few months? I imagine she's still in the bubble a little.

I wonder what her family thinks.

Bolding by me....

I was thinking the same thing as I was watching the show last night.  I absolutely do not think her family can be happy at this point.  I find it interesting that neither her family or Juan Pablo's family was in the audience last night.  Aren't the families of the final couple usually at the taping of the ATFR show?  I find it very telling that they weren't there.  I mean seriously, would Juan Pablo want a man to treat his daughter the way he treated Nikki at the ATFR show last night?  I think all Juan Pablo wanted to do last night was to stick it to TPTB last night, and he didn't care about anything else.  Nikki's feelings for starters.

Docnash posted some tweets from her family in another thread.  My take was they think that TPTB threw JPa under the proverbial bus.

Can anyone tell me where I can read these?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2253p476-no-spoilers-the-bachelor-18-social-media-twitter-etc-thread#579319

Those tweets all appear to be from Juan Pablo's family, not Nikki's.  Did Nikki's family tweet out any positive tweets last night?

Her brother said this:
Eric Ferrell ‏@eric__ferrell  1h
I will stand behind @Nikki_Ferrell and @JuanPaGalavis better yet I would rather stand in front of them and take all the comments you have.

I can't see her moms tweets because her twitter account is private

Good for them.  Everyone keeps saying that JPG hasn't told Nikki he loved her.  He did it at the FRC.  Te quiero is I love you in Spanish.  It is the less formal, but it is I love you.  I grew up with Cuban, lived in Texas for a long time and for confirmation asked my new co-worker who just moved here from Puerto Rico if she says quiero or amo.  She said she and her family use quiero.  JPG also told Camila quiero.  I think that is how he say love.

I also think he has probably told her.  I believe RS when he said they offered him money to propose at the AFTR and I can see both Nikki and JPG being so disgusted by that, that together they decided to not admit he had said ILY and to basically give them nothing.  Nikki has already said it turning filming so she couldn't take it back, but my impression is that neither one of them want to give TPTB or CH anything last night.

This JPG was very angry and bitter when compared to the man on the WTA, it could be just losing DWTS, but it seemed like more than that to me.  

TPTB probably doesn't know how to act when a couple refuses money to do what they want.  It is obvious that Cat and Sean never have.
I don't know that I agree with you that JP said "I love you"…..if you truly listen and closed caption at the FRC he said "You're Beautiful" twice and then "so pretty"….. JMO and what my tv told me…..we have to be careful to state things as fact when it really isn't a fact…….

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:48 pm

chloep wrote:^^ It is obvious that Cat and Sean never have.

SC turned down an offer to their very own reality show...

Also, Wasn't it Nikki who said that he still haven't said "I love you!" to her? Perhaps she doesn't know what "Te quiero!" is supposed to mean... hmmm 

Did Sean Cat turn down the reality show that would be produced by MF and his group. I don't follow them that closely. I am going off them being on Des's AFTR, doing the sit down with JPG to start his season, being on the WTA, and also the AFTR. Also they let MF have his first live wedding, including standing at their own wedding not saying anything at all so that MF and ABC had time for their commercial breaks during the ceremony. They also filmed Sean lingerie shopping for Cat and Cat getting ready to do boudoir photos for Sean. To me, that indicates that when MF asks and pays they don't say no.

I like Sean Cat, watched DWTS again just for him. But I didn't appreciate their attitude last night and think they really didn't need to be so pissed of at JPG. Why was the show not working for him as well as it worked for them such an offense to them?

Finally, I would rather have heard from Des and Chris and Brooks and people who know JPG or even the girls from his season over watching them seem angry with JPG.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:53 pm

Yes.

Also, Cat was a guest-host on E! tonight and it was mentioned that Sean had some contact with JP during this whole thing and actually just texted him a couple of days ago wishing him well and advising him to hang in tight, so he didn't appreciate getting dissed by him...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:56 pm

4health wrote:
I don't know that I agree with you that JP said "I love you"…..if you truly listen and closed caption at the FRC he said "You're Beautiful" twice and then "so pretty"….. JMO and what my tv told me…..we have to be careful to state things as fact when it really isn't a fact…….

These are in chronological order from JPG's sister Anna's twitter last night.

Anna C. Galavis ‏@annagalavis 23h

Words step for hispanic in a relation #MEGUSTAS #TEQUIERO #MEESTOYENAMORANDO #TEAMO

Anna C. Galavis ‏@annagalavis 23h

In our culture You don't say I LOVE YOU to everyone you date @BachelorABC #BachelorNation is a special word that we don't play with.

Anna C. Galavis ‏@annagalavis 22h

Yeaaaa he told her TE QUIEROOOOOOO HAHAHHAHAHAJAJAJAJ

He said TE QUIERO TO @Nikki_Ferrell #TheOnlyOne @BachelorABC @chrisbharrison #Bachelor

Yo quiero a my brother @pokerkitty i'm objetive if he did something wrong I'll be the 1st one to kick him

So I am taking what she and some of us heard hear. I have found closed captioning doesn't always get it right particularly with other languages. Not sure if this is fact enough or not.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:02 pm

chloep wrote:Yes.

Also, Cat was a guest-host on E! tonight and it was mentioned that Sean had some contact with JP during this whole thing and actually just texted him a couple of days ago wishing him well and advising him to hang in tight, so he didn't appreciate getting dissed by him...

I didn't realize that MF offered them their own reality show. I will happily not post again that they take all of MF's money when offered.

I didn't see JPG diss Sean. Sean looked pretty PO'd watching the finale and JPG hadn't even come out then.

Nikki did say that she was okay with out the fake part of AFTR like others had. I didn't take that to mean all were fake. Obviously, Trista and Ryan, Ashley and JP, and Sean and Cat meant it for real and have made it work. I think Des and Chris will as well. I didn't find that to be a diss at any of them, but more so some like Jake and perhaps even Emily (she now claims in a speech at her church that she was curled in the fetal position after her season), who didn't seem to mean it at all but sure did shout it from the roof tops.

I don't hate Sean Cat. I hated the way they acted last night, if JPG insulted Sean and Cat directly, please let me know and I will be happy to be wrong about this just like I am to be wrong about them accepting all money offered by MF.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by meauxwalk Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:12 pm

How long are contestants in contract after the show? For a certain period of time, aren't contestants required to come out and do the whole song and dance if summoned by TPTB? Whenever I see past peeps on WTA etc, I guess I just assume that they kind of have to be there or risk breech of contract, not necessarily that they are greedy and just in it for the money... Could be that when S+C signed on to do the wedding they signed on for another year+ of servitude.

meauxwalk

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:44 pm

meauxwalk wrote:How long are contestants in contract after the show? For a certain period of time, aren't contestants required to come out and do the whole song and dance if summoned by TPTB? Whenever I see past peeps on WTA etc, I guess I just assume that they kind of have to be there or risk breech of contract, not necessarily that they are greedy and just in it for the money... Could be that when S+C signed on to do the wedding they signed on for another year+ of servitude.

I hope this is wrong but I heard it is actually 2 yrs which is exactly what JP & Nikki don't want. On the upside, being the "most hated" means one will likely not be on the invite list  Hugesmile 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:52 pm

chloep wrote:^^ It is obvious that Cat and Sean never have.

SC turned down an offer to their very own reality : 

Are you referring to a separate show to chronicle their wedding planning? There wasn't time to do that because Sean was filming DWTS. No need for an additional show as it was already being filmed for the wedding extravaganza.

They're also pretty busy tweeting for the sponsors of their wedding gifts, etc. Busy folks, bless their hearts!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Bhaka Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Good for them.  Everyone keeps saying that JPG hasn't told Nikki he loved her.  He did it at the FRC.  Te quiero is I love you in Spanish.  It is the less formal, but it is I love you.  I grew up with Cuban, lived in Texas for a long time and for confirmation asked my new co-worker who just moved here from Puerto Rico if she says quiero or amo.  She said she and her family use quiero.  JPG also told Camila quiero.  I think that is how he say love.

I also think he has probably told her.  I believe RS when he said they offered him money to propose at the AFTR and I can see both Nikki and JPG being so disgusted by that, that together they decided to not admit he had said ILY and to basically give them nothing.  Nikki has already said it turning filming so she couldn't take it back, but my impression is that neither one of them want to give TPTB or CH anything last night.

TPTB probably doesn't know how to act when a couple refuses money to do what they want.  It is obvious that Cat and Sean never have.

StuckinSC - Just wanted to let you know how often I agree with your posts. Thanks!

Regarding the bolded, I thought JPG said something at the ATFR about a conversation he had with producers at the WTA. I haven't gone back to listen to it again, but I thought he told CH that he and Nikki had a change of plans following whatever producers said to him at the WTA. I had the impression JPG would have been more open at the ATFR if it hadn't been for that private conversation he'd had with the producers. I remember thinking that whatever TPTB said to him, it was the last straw and he was done making any attempts to cooperate. Was this when they offered him $$$ to propose? I would have been very angry too, at anyone trying to "buy" something so priceless.
Bhaka
Bhaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 60 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful