SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 40 of 56 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 41 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:24 am

More tweets by family and friends:

Saul Galavis ‏@SaulGalavis 6h
@RealZakWaddell , It's over ! What s hard time for everyone. Hope the production could understand what a great mistake they did with us!

laura i. gómez ‏@laura 7h
Tweets from #TheFinalRose of this season of the #TheBachelor has revealed what xenophobia and bullying look like in America.

Ines Garcia ‏@inesg 8h
@JuanPaGalavis I ask ...Is this the reason why so many people take I love you so lightly? #TheBachelorFinale you get bashed for honesty?

Anna C. Galavis ‏@annagalavis 11h
no at all @luigi_lalli I did not like the way @BachelorABC production and @chrisbharrison change the show concept just to destroy someone

Nelly Guinand ‏@nguinand 7h
We learned from you @juanpagalavis all those months that be genuine,honest and dreaming 4 a strong relationship is all about. Latino values.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 41 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Chacharo Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:55 am

kdubs_ca wrote:
I think that's lame of people to attack her. Her relationship choices don't impact anyone else and certainly not the general public.  Plus she's in a "relationship" with Juan Pablo. Girl's suffered enough.

Oh dear kdubs, you never cease to crack me up.  bestbud! 

docnash14 wrote:More tweets by family and friends:

Saul Galavis ‏@SaulGalavis 6h
@RealZakWaddell , It's over ! What s hard time for everyone. Hope the production could understand what a great mistake they did with us!

laura i. gómez ‏@laura 7h
Tweets from #TheFinalRose of this season of the #TheBachelor has revealed what xenophobia and bullying look like in America.

Ines Garcia ‏@inesg 8h
@JuanPaGalavis I ask ...Is this the reason why so many people take I love you so lightly? #TheBachelorFinale you get bashed for honesty?

Anna C. Galavis ‏@annagalavis 11h
no at all @luigi_lalli I did not like the way @BachelorABC production and @chrisbharrison change the show concept just to destroy someone

Nelly Guinand ‏@nguinand 7h
We learned from you @juanpagalavis all those months that be genuine,honest and dreaming 4 a strong relationship is all about. Latino values.

Thank you for posting these. I don't twitter anymore - not enough hours in the day.

"In the end this show is like life more than it's not really....  Sometimes you get Jash and sometimes you get Courtney/Vienna.  The stinky ones squirt out 15 minutes of fame and the good ones make lemonade from their lemons.  It's all what you make of it." - auntie
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:54 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
julychild wrote:Maybe I was raised differently or I just don't get it, but I simply can't understand how being rude and crass equates to being honest. I mean, it is VERY possible to speak your honesty with kindness.

Couldn't agree more.  There are a lot of ways to be honest without being cruel.
Being truthful can also be hurtful since the word TRUTH also contains the word HURT.[quote]
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:18 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Dagmar Lopez ‏@dagmarpr 24m

Congrats!!!!! Latino in the house!!! @JuanPaGalavis me encantó #TheBachelorFinale pic.twitter.com/Bcfa5uFvxr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:23 pm

George1218 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Dagmar Lopez ‏@dagmarpr 24m

Congrats!!!!! Latino in the house!!! @JuanPaGalavis me encantó #TheBachelorFinale pic.twitter.com/Bcfa5uFvxr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!

High clap :yes: :cutesmile!: 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:27 pm

^^^ Looking pretty happy to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:04 pm

[quote="2observe"]
Aunties_Love wrote:
julychild wrote:Maybe I was raised differently or I just don't get it, but I simply can't understand how being rude and crass equates to being honest. I mean, it is VERY possible to speak your honesty with kindness.

Couldn't agree more.  There are a lot of ways to be honest without being cruel.
Being truthful can also be hurtful since the word TRUTH also contains the word HURT.

Right 2observe. The bible even says it cut like a two-edge sword. It goes to the marrow.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:04 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  · 11m  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Retweeted by Juan Pablo Galavis™

Traci Christenson ‏@SheSellsCondos  · 9m  
When @JuanPaGalavis tells @Nikki_Ferrell he loves her, it'll be first time in #bachelor history that it means something.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:37 pm

Reading the comments on social media made me realize that there are lots of people who are invested in this show and totally believe in the fairy tale of witnessing a proposal at the finale. So much hate and vitriol against JP for keeping it realistic and nasty comments about Nikki for sticking by his side.

Watching the show is my guilty pleasure, i have my favs and dislikes some personality but not to a point that i would go trolling the soc med sites to leave nasty comments.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:55 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Reading the comments on social media made me realize that there are lots of people who are invested in this show and totally believe in the fairy tale of witnessing a proposal at the finale. So much hate and vitriol against JP for keeping it realistic and nasty comments about Nikki for sticking by his side.

Watching the show is my guilty pleasure, i have my favs and dislikes some personality but not to a point that i would go trolling the soc med sites to leave nasty comments.

Yes! pathetic lives I would say, if it's so important to get out nasty comments...but they see Juan Pablo with the problem.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:56 pm

^^ Sadly this is something that EVERY LEAD and the F1 HAS TO FACE......And you can't deny that JP added a lot of fuel to the fire.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:57 pm

pbmax wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:Reading the comments on social media made me realize that there are lots of people who are invested in this show and totally believe in the fairy tale of witnessing a proposal at the finale. So much hate and vitriol against JP for keeping it realistic and nasty comments about Nikki for sticking by his side.

Yes! pathetic lives I would say, if it's so important to get out nasty comments...but they see Juan Pablo with the problem.

I guess they feel it's ok for them to be honest even if it's rude but he shouldn't be because he's on a reality tv show. Is that logical?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 56 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3