SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 43 of 60 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 43 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by just2relax Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:56 am

Mommyof1 wrote:No appearances today?  Alrighty then.  

I would be SHOCKED if they allow Juan Pablo and Nikki anywhere near a microphone and/or camera.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 43 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Newto Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:58 am

I suspect there may not be any. If they truly want privacy, they will not go on the TV circuit and have more people asking them questions they do not want to answer. Maybe the privacy will allow them to work on their relationship....unlike some of the other Bach/ette relationship disaasters.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:06 am

I really want them to go on Kimmel and Jimmy can razz JP about being "right!"  *sigh* Wishful thinking.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:07 am

BACHRISTINE wrote:When Nikki said that JP's situation is different because he has a child, it made me think that maybe he did not propose or say ILY because he did not want it memorialized on film for his daughter to see. She may be 6 now but one day when she grows up she won't have to find out (or be teased about) her father proposing/saying ILY to a woman he met on a reality show and had only known for a few months (esp. since he hasn't married Camila's mother). He has probably told Nikki in private that he loves her and they had talked about what they were going to say at the ATFR. I admire the maturity of their decision.

Nikki said he didn't. Although, Nikki and JP looked like they were in cahoots, and sticking it to Fleiss, a part of me thinks that we saw the relationship between them just like it is. He's still controlling the situation and Nikki has helplessly fallen for him. This is all temporary. She'll wake up soon.

I felt sorry for her; it's not because I expected some lame professing of love from JP, but because I saw a woman IN PAIN, standing by her man (she cannot help herself right now because she is in a blind trance, UNTIL she wakes up from this stupid situation).
To me, this bordered on emotional abuse by JP. He thinks he's all that, while Nikki is playing a second fiddle to his whims. I despise weasels like JP. Man up. Either you love her or not. She is being fed little CRUMBS by the KING....of crap.

He's disguising his lack of respect/commitment using her dad as an excuse....if I'm not 100% sure... BS!

She can do much better.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:10 am

Alanna wrote:Even if Jash aren't under contract, it's in their best interest to keep good relations with tptb plus it's clear they love CH for real if they let him officiate their very real wedding. They struck a nice balance between pandering to the hands that feed and nurture them and having normal lives out of the spotlight. Although whenever they trot Ashley out recently, she sits there with a blank expression and contributing nothing, so maybe her husband needs to have a talk with her on this rotfl
Yep, true to muslady and you Alanna. Glad they've been able to enjoy some perks of franchise life but have kept to their own as well.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:18 am

I got the feeling that they had agreed prior to last night not to let Chris or TPTB in on their relationship. However weird they are together, they were done playing the game. That's what I read on Nikki's face, that they were deliberately keeping quiet. I do think she'll wake up soon, maybe in 3-4 months, and dump him.

I was also disappointed with SeanCat, jeez, say what you really feel without worrying about the hand that "feeds" you. That was the worst line of the ATFR. I wish someone had told Chris Harrison to back up that bus a little, and not to force JP into answering the question about love. Awkward!

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:31 am

just2relax wrote:

I would be SHOCKED if they allow Juan Pablo and Nikki anywhere near a microphone and/or camera.

They want privacy but you can bet Juan and Nikki would love to go on GMA or do any interview and defend themselves, and tell their version. ABC will NOT allow that, so it won't happen. Probably better that way. Now Juan gets his "privacy." I am sure once he didn't get DWTS, that was the straw that broke the back, and why things went down like they did. I have a feeling he was going to say I love you to Nikki, but now does not want to "play" with TPTB. Sad for all parties involved.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SonjaB Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:32 am

Glad my husband and I skipped this one . We saw him as fake from the get go . And already the tabloids are revealing the girls who go on for fame only, who already have boyfriends at home
This show had potential. but its got totally out of hand. Many on the show arent even sincere anymore. This show has gotten too big.
We took Juan Pablo out of our viewing schedule after episode number two.

SonjaB

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:33 am

bleuberry wrote:I got the feeling that they had agreed prior to last night not to let Chris or TPTB in on their relationship. However weird they are together, they were done playing the game. That's what I read on Nikki's face, that they were deliberately keeping quiet. I do think she'll wake up soon, maybe in 3-4 months, and dump him.

I was also disappointed with SeanCat, jeez, say what you really feel without worrying about the hand that "feeds" you. That was the worst line of the ATFR. I wish someone had told Chris Harrison to back up that bus a little, and not to force JP into answering the question about love. Awkward!

Bleuberry...ITA  :alltens: Nikki and JP knew exactly what they were doing and they knew the surprise would be no surprise. Cat's comment was awful, did she know what she was saying and how it came across? Do these people sell their soul when they sign this contract? She came down a few notches in my opinion. And some people love it that she said that....what's the message there?!?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:34 am

Columbia, MD wrote:I really didn't care for JP or how the season played out, but I do admire both him and Nikki for sticking to their guns about what they consider private. This Bachelor stuck to his guns because he did not feel he was ready to propose. He is not the first one, and he may not be the last. It is about time someone let TPTB know they cannot control the lives of everyone who comes on the show.SeanCat are company people, based on what they said.  They have made a fortune towing the company line.  JP and Nikki apparently don't care about the money which could have been bestowed on them; in that way they are a lot more honest that SeanCat.  JMHO.

I have liked JP since the beginning - he is not perfect and could have, IMO, handled things better but he is honest and stuck to his beliefs. I love the way Nikki and JP handled everything and after the way TPTB have treated them (especially JP) I don't blame them AT ALL for not wanting TPTB to be involved in their future plans anymore than they have to! IMO, TPTB have launched a personal attack against JP, did everything they could to make him look bad and treated him 10X worse that they have ever treated any person on their past shows!! After all of this, they have the gall to act offended and like JP was the one who was wrong for not answering their questions about his and Nikki's relationship.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:44 am

iamreal2u wrote:Wait a second.  If JuanPa whispered that he loved F'ing Clare.  Is that the worst thing a woman wants to hear.  What the hell.

I don't believe that he said that.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:46 am

Rolly wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I got the feeling that they had agreed prior to last night not to let Chris or TPTB in on their relationship. However weird they are together, they were done playing the game. That's what I read on Nikki's face, that they were deliberately keeping quiet. I do think she'll wake up soon, maybe in 3-4 months, and dump him.

Bleuberry...ITA  :alltens: Nikki and JP knew exactly what they were doing and they knew the surprise would be no surprise. Cat's comment was awful, did she know what she was saying and how it came across? Do these people sell their soul when they sign this contract? She came down a few notches in my opinion. And some people love it that she said that....what's the message there?!?

Per bolded ........sell your soul to Fleiss and you get rewarded for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 60 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful