SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 41 of 60 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 41 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by julychild Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:51 am

...Did anyone else get the feeling JP and Nikki had a secret they were not willing to share? Maybe they are secretly engaged or maybe even married? Wouldn't that be something.

...I just feel so sorry for everyone, all around. Oh, well...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 41 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by BACHRISTINE Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:07 am

julychild wrote:...Did anyone else get the feeling JP and Nikki had a secret they were not willing to share?  Maybe they are secretly engaged or maybe even married? Wouldn't that be something.

...I just feel so sorry for everyone, all around. Oh, well...

Hey you may be right... why would JP's sister give a shout out on tweeter about her sweet sister in-law?

BACHRISTINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:34 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:^  I agree!  After all, he had been run over by the Fleiss /CH bus several times!  
Oh JP took them to the cleaners tonight! CH wouldn't hush...he just kept digging and digging. He's pissed. I've never seen CH look so undone and it showed by how he kept taking jabs at JP. I'm just glad it's over! I would love to know  how badly JP took them to the cleaners in terms of his fee...and they get that ending!  giggling  That act like it was zillions. Now that....makes me smile! Hugesmile 

It was so funny, first time i saw CH loss for words , especially when he asked JP about a surprise. At least the show live up to its hype this time, most controversial ending and ATFR.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:53 am

Did anyone else think that CH sucked as a host? His role is to be the professional one. He's supposed to remain neutral, be the moderator and just ask the questions. Instead he was whining like a baby when JP wouldn't answer his questions. He kept insulting him. CH had a whole panel of bachelor stars there to interview, and what did he repeatedly do when JP wouldn't give him the answer he, wanted? He kept asking Seancat what they thought, because he knew the would give him the answers he wanted to hear. He should have asked Chris and Des what they thought. They actually know JP.
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:31 am

nonnie wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
see2love wrote:And he did whisper te quiero which i presume means i love at the frc

I heard that too!  I was like, wait he did say I love you.  He just did it in his native tongue.  Thank you!  No one else heard it.

I heard it.

If he did say it....just another way to slam it in TP's and CH's face.  clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:32 am

chicagoowl wrote:Did anyone else think that CH sucked as a host? His role is to be the professional one. He's supposed to remain neutral, be the moderator and just ask the questions. Instead he was whining like a baby when JP wouldn't answer his questions. He kept insulting him. CH had a whole panel of bachelor stars there to interview, and what did he repeatedly do when JP wouldn't give him the answer he, wanted? He kept asking Seancat what they thought, because he knew the would give him the answers he wanted to hear. He should have asked Chris and Des what they thought. They actually know JP.

Chris and Des are very positive people, and drama-free, so instead adding more controversy to JPab and his lady, they might siding to JPab and enlight the room, instead giggling . Def.ly not the effect the Machine's wanted  🇳🇴 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:33 am

Max64 wrote:
nonnie wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
see2love wrote:And he did whisper te quiero which i presume means i love at the frc

I heard that too!  I was like, wait he did say I love you.  He just did it in his native tongue.  Thank you!  No one else heard it.

I heard it.

If he did say it....just another way to slam it in TP's and CH's face.   clapping! 

Yes he did, confirmed by other spanish speakers and his family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:56 am

sophienette wrote:
Max64 wrote:
nonnie wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

I heard it.

If he did say it....just another way to slam it in TP's and CH's face.   clapping! 

Yes he did, confirmed by other spanish speakers and his family.

Well I heard that too, but there is a difference with "te quiero" and "te amo" IMO.  One you say to family and friends (to lovers perhaps when you have been together for a while as you would say in comfort), the latter has more passion and would only definitely say to a person you love.  In my book they are not interchangeable.

But, props to JP for not letting CH bulldoze him into professing what he believes is private on live TV.  I think JP and Nikki were sticking it to TPTB last night. But, and a big but, is that I don't understand how JP wasn't able to see for 1.5 months now he thinks that constantly putting his foot in his mouth is winning him anything.  Anyway, I was sad about Nikki's facial expression last night when she said he hasn't told her he loves her, not sure if she was acting but she looked teary-eyed.  Much of the evening I saw some confusion on her face as we'll.

Oh we'll. I don't think there are any winners this season and in the end the whole thing was disturbing.  But that makes good TV doesn't it? This will be one of the seasons that will be memorable for years to come.  There was a tweet last night that I found memorable, it goes like this: Years from now when our children's children talk about the decline of civilization, the bachelor is going to be one of the topics.  My own adage, perhaps JPs season will be a special mention.

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sp)

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:07 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
nonnie wrote:
atem wrote:Sean and Catherine are just 'keeping it real'.  That's all.

JP Rosenbaum gave props to Chris via twitter.

They are company people too.
Hasn't their contract ended though??

I think JP is a negotiator though.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:15 am

Even if Jash aren't under contract, it's in their best interest to keep good relations with tptb plus it's clear they love CH for real if they let him officiate their very real wedding. They struck a nice balance between pandering to the hands that feed and nurture them and having normal lives out of the spotlight. Although whenever they trot Ashley out recently, she sits there with a blank expression and contributing nothing, so maybe her husband needs to have a talk with her on this rotfl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:32 am

I just want to send good wishes to Juan Pablo and Nikki...I'm not sure it was smart of him to burn all his bridges in the entertainment world but more power to him for being independent, strong, and real. Nikki was right...if she's ok with it, what difference does it make? Clare was over the top. He treated her just like every other F2...for Chris H to act like she's so brave is so phony. TPTB had the opportunity to really showcase a Latino and how different the culture is and what does it mean for the girls? How do two culturally different people learn to be together? What are the compromises? Instead they just made Juan Pablo out to be stupid and insincere.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:34 am

nonnie wrote:
Who knows they may have gotten a nice little bonus for her saying don't bit the hand that feeds you.

Why do I keep feeling that line was fed to Cat by TPTB?  

Sprite wrote:That was the MOST awkward AFTR I have ever seen! Was never a huge fan of JPab and certainly did not appreciate some of the things he said on the show or off, however, got to give him props for withstanding the massive pressure that the producers and CH threw at him with his edit and at the AFTR this evening. Man would not take their bribe to propose when he wasn't feeling it or say ILY on national television. He was/is his own worst enemy, but, I do think he is honest...to a fault. I wish he knew how to be honest, but a bit more diplomatically.

As for Clare...have you not watched this show before? There is only one F1...the other person is led on. That is how the show works. Why do people not get this?...or apparently watch the show before they sign up?

Andi, Andi, Andi. I suspect I will like her even less than JPab. At least he is honest...brutally honest, but honest. She is already kissing company a** and seems to believe that she will be strong and run this show. Silly girl. And what is it with her and guns? Must we be subjected to her at the shooting range over and over again?...or will we be seeing her hunting deer as she seems to enjoy? And don't give me that cr@p of you going on gang take downs. I doubt any assistant DA's do that in real life. All I can say is, she better have some really hot guys for me to have to sit through her self righteous baloney!!!

That whole intro package about her taking down criminals almost made me laugh out loud.  She must be pretty far down on the totem pole to get that gig.   giggling 

I will have to disagree that was the most awkward AFTR ceremony.  I do think it gave Brad 2.0 a run for the money!
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 60 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 50 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful