SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 40 of 60 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 50 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 40 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:24 am

Mommyof1 wrote:^  I agree!  After all, he had been run over by the Fleiss /CH bus several times!  
Oh JP took them to the cleaners tonight! CH wouldn't hush...he just kept digging and digging. He's pissed. I've never seen CH look so undone and it showed by how he kept taking jabs at JP. I'm just glad it's over! I would love to know how badly JP took them to the cleaners in terms of his fee...and they get that ending!  giggling  That act like it was zillions. Now that....makes me smile! Hugesmile 

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 40 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:26 am

Whelp, I'm anticipating Juan Pablo's Blog.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:28 am

CarrieA wrote: The comments about plans changing were definitely related to DWTS IMO.

I also think so.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:32 am

Kikajshev wrote:Considering there's an after party they could have attended solely for the after party (in hopes of a hookup)...

Possible...
They've met the girls at the WTA, maybe they wanted to be with some of them again, who knows?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:37 am

albean99 wrote:Nikki may have been quiet tonight but she's not going to put up with too much crap. She can give it too.  :Nod: 

LOL...agree!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:51 am

stuckinsc wrote: But I hated them saying Sean found love because he was open to it.

I also didn't like it. If Sean found love it doesn't mean that everybody after him absolutely have to!!! People are different! JP may be taking things slow or there is something else, he doesn't have to be like Sean!

stuckinsc wrote: I like that Sean Cat got it right, but look at the track record folks, most times they don't find the person's match.  I found SeanCat to be very sanctimonious tonight and I felt bad for Nikki.  Hate JPG if you want, but why sit there and make Nikki listen to all that?  

I also like that Sean Cat got it right, but it doesn't happen every season! And I also felt bad for Nikki! There was no need to do something like that!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:13 am

Love this
http://www.bustle.com/articles/17788-the-bachelor-after-the-final-rose-registering-my-disgust-with-abc

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:27 am

http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/673565759229254886_2938702
We are FREE @nikki_ferrell... emoji
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:31 am

notarose wrote:Love this
http://www.bustle.com/articles/17788-the-bachelor-after-the-final-rose-registering-my-disgust-with-abc

Thank you for sharing this!

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:44 am

I really enjoyed that article and I agree with much of it! I think Juan Pablo has definitely not handled things well this season in many respects, but I also don't think he is the villain he's been made out to be by TPTB (IMO). I love SeanCat and wish every season was as amazing as theirs, but it was unique, and I felt like the finale and ATFR reflected Juan Pablo and Nikki trying to be "realistic" and do things their own way, at their own pace. I don't know if they will work out in the long run, but they seem to be doing what's right for them and I wish them the best. I can understand Chris Harrison's frustration with Juan Pablo (who was decidedly uncooperative at times tonight IMO) but at the same time, I can't blame Juan Pablo for being upset at the level of disdain seeming to come from TPTB (IMO) regarding all the controversy in the past couple months. I felt CH went a little too far tonight and I can see why JP didn't want to give him anything. For the fans' sake, I hope JP and Nikki don't stay completely private, but at the same time maybe it bodes well for their relationship. Basically, to sum it up, I think both TPTB and Juan Pablo could have handled this season, and tonight, better. Hopefully it's a learning experience for all involved.

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:46 am

biolalyss wrote:

I really enjoyed that article and I agree with much of it! I think Juan Pablo has definitely not handled things well this season in many respects, but I also don't think he is the villain he's been made out to be by TPTB (IMO). I love SeanCat and wish every season was as amazing as theirs, but it was unique, and I felt like the finale and ATFR reflected Juan Pablo and Nikki trying to be "realistic" and do things their own way, at their own pace. I don't know if they will work out in the long run, but they seem to be doing what's right for them and I wish them the best. I can understand Chris Harrison's frustration with Juan Pablo (who was decidedly uncooperative at times tonight IMO) but at the same time, I can't blame Juan Pablo for being upset at the level of disdain seeming to come from TPTB (IMO) regarding all the controversy in the past couple months. I felt CH went a little too far tonight and I can see why JP didn't want to give him anything. For the fans' sake, I hope JP and Nikki don't stay completely private, but at the same time maybe it bodes well for their relationship. Basically, to sum it up, I think both TPTB and Juan Pablo could have handled this season, and tonight, better. Hopefully it's a learning experience for all involved.
 :yes: 

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:50 am

That was the MOST awkward AFTR I have ever seen! Was never a huge fan of JPab and certainly did not appreciate some of the things he said on the show or off, however, got to give him props for withstanding the massive pressure that the producers and CH threw at him with his edit and at the AFTR this evening. Man would not take their bribe to propose when he wasn't feeling it or say ILY on national television. He was/is his own worst enemy, but, I do think he is honest...to a fault. I wish he knew how to be honest, but a bit more diplomatically.

As for Clare...have you not watched this show before? There is only one F1...the other person is led on. That is how the show works. Why do people not get this?...or apparently watch the show before they sign up?

Andi, Andi, Andi. I suspect I will like her even less than JPab. At least he is honest...brutally honest, but honest. She is already kissing company a** and seems to believe that she will be strong and run this show. Silly girl. And what is it with her and guns? Must we be subjected to her at the shooting range over and over again?...or will we be seeing her hunting deer as she seems to enjoy? And don't give me that cr@p of you going on gang take downs. I doubt any assistant DA's do that in real life. All I can say is, she better have some really hot guys for me to have to sit through her self righteous baloney!!!

Last edited by Sprite on Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 60 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 50 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful