SELECT CONTENT

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Page 39 of 60 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 39 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by docnash14 Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:43 am

Alanna wrote:I think Nikki is going to wake up, look around, realize what she's doing and run the hell away. I think every woman can relate- doing dumb things for a guy and then realizing that her behavior is totally cray and not even remotely reflective of who she is or what she wants. Temporary insanity basically.

Her friends are supporting her on Twitter, not them together, but Nikki individually. Not that it's new or surprising but still speaks volumes.

Surprisingly, Kelly comes close to endorsing the relationship:

Kelly Travis ‏@kellytravisty 9m
I remain #teamnikki. She is incredibly smart, funny, gorgeous, and an amazing friend. I trust her judgement to the fullest. @Nikki_Ferrell

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10 - Page 39 Empty Re: Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:02 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:I think he is pissed he wasn't on DWTS.  That was 2 weeks ago as well.  I think prior to that he may have played along a little more.

Could be!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:05 am

Kelly did not seem pleased with JP tonight. I caught her shooting daggers at him and then whispering something to Sharleen.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:07 am

Maddy wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I think he is pissed he wasn't on DWTS.  That was 2 weeks ago as well.  I think prior to that he may have played along a little more.

Could be!

For whatever reason I'm glad he didn't just play along. The look on CH face when he asked him the 60th time if he loved her with no response from JP was priceless. :Clap: 

CH was awful tonight!!!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:09 am

docnash14 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think Nikki is going to wake up, look around, realize what she's doing and run the hell away. I think every woman can relate- doing dumb things for a guy and then realizing that her behavior is totally cray and not even remotely reflective of who she is or what she wants. Temporary insanity basically.

Her friends are supporting her on Twitter, not them together, but Nikki individually. Not that it's new or surprising but still speaks volumes.

Surprisingly, Kelly comes close to endorsing the relationship:

Kelly Travis ‏@kellytravisty 9m
I remain #teamnikki. She is incredibly smart, funny, gorgeous, and an amazing friend. I trust her judgement to the fullest. @Nikki_Ferrell

Could it be that Kelly knows there is a break up coming? Maybe she trusts Nikki's judgement to end it.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:14 am

I don't think JP is in a good place at the moment. He looked so tired and fed up to me. If he had wanted to say ILY, they weren't getting it and Nikki knew it. She wasn't expecting it...I'm sure they discussed it long before they took center stage. I do think if he didn't have strong feelings for Nikki, she wouldn't be sitting there tonight defending him. I didn't see anything in her body language that said ... After tonight I don't have to play this part. She left me with the impression she knows him alot better than the version of TPTB, and I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:15 am

atem wrote:Sean and Catherine are just 'keeping it real'.  That's all.

JP Rosenbaum gave props to Chris via twitter.
That's exactly right. Jillian and a few other bach alums that don't have any need to "protect" the producers as their contract is up also said the same stuff.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:16 am

atem wrote:Did they mention why Arie, Brooks, etc. are there?

no, they didn't, I guess anybody who's been in the show b4 could be there if they wanted to. Maybe they just wanted to support Andi, who knows?

happygirl77us wrote:I didnt see them?

They've been shown at the very end hugging Andi, if not for this mentioning about them on the forum I'm not sure I would've paid attention. ;)
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:18 am

nonnie wrote:
atem wrote:Sean and Catherine are just 'keeping it real'.  That's all.

JP Rosenbaum gave props to Chris via twitter.

They are company people too.
Hasn't their contract ended though??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10817

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:19 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I don't think JP is in a good place at the moment. He looked so tired and fed up to me. If he had wanted to say ILY, they weren't getting it and Nikki knew it. She wasn't expecting it...I'm sure they discussed it long before they took center stage. I do think if he didn't have strong feelings for Nikki, she wouldn't be sitting there tonight defending him. I didn't see anything in her body language that said ... After tonight I don't have to play this part. She left me with the impression she knows him alot better than the version of TPTB, and I'm going to give her the benefit of the doubt.
Me too!

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:19 am

^ I agree! After all, he had been run over by the Fleiss /CH bus several times!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kikajshev Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:21 am

Considering there's an after party they could have attended solely for the after party (in hopes of a hookup)...

Kikajshev

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 60 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 49 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale/After the Final Rose March 10

+105
happyvalleygirl
LibbyBell
Mustang19
deeliciouz
Bashful