SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 59 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by motheroffive Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:41 am

Macswife8 wrote:Not sure if this was posted earlier but this is what they wrote about it looks like their appearance this morning.

Monday, February 17th: The Bachelor’s Sean Lowe is now a Newlywed, and he’s back in North Texas with his new wife Catherine, talking about their life and a new film testimonial. Plus they’re answering viewer questions. We’re celebrating the sixties and the Fab Four with a special rockin’ Beatles tribute, plus how to host your own fondue party and how to make the perfect bundt cake… Monday at 9 on WFAA.

Yeah, I saw that. It sends kind of a mixed message! It does say they will answer questions but if you go to the Good Morning Texas site it just says the former Bachelor Sean Lowe.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:56 am

Happy BDay, Crista. Not posting the pic of them. We've seen it before.

@clmgiudici: Happy birthday to my best friend and Fairy Godbiffer @COsher17! I love you and am so blessed to have you in my life! http://t.co/hz17dH041W

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:03 am

Catherine's up early today, she also liked an ig pic an hour ago. It looks good that she's going to be there.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:06 am

motheroffive wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:Not sure if this was posted earlier but this is what they wrote about it looks like their appearance this morning.

Monday, February 17th: The Bachelor’s Sean Lowe is now a Newlywed, and he’s back in North Texas with his new wife Catherine, talking about their life and a new film testimonial. Plus they’re answering viewer questions. We’re celebrating the sixties and the Fab Four with a special rockin’ Beatles tribute, plus how to host your own fondue party and how to make the perfect bundt cake… Monday at 9 on WFAA.

Yeah, I saw that. It sends kind of a mixed message! It does say they will answer questions but if you go to the Good Morning Texas site it just says the former Bachelor Sean Lowe.

Yeah, I agree with you, I saw that too, they don't make it clear. We can only hope that Cat will be there. Hopefully we get to see real soon as it sounds like they put up the videos pretty quickly.

I was also wondering about Jay's post interview of the wedding as I can't find it.

You all have a great day!
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:40 am

Will put this over in the media thread too for discussion.

@kucole: Getting ready to talk @iamsecond with @SeanLowe09 on @wfaagmt. Tune in at 9 am CT! http://t.co/a5WklkYmGS

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:55 am

A. Larry Ross Comm. ‏@alrc
Tune into @wfaagmt at 9 am CT to see Mr. & Mrs. @SeanLowe09 talk about his recent @iamsecond film http://www.wfaa.com/good-morning-texas …

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:51 pm

@wfaamike: @SelfiesOlympicz @tristasutter our selfie is in jeapordy of silver cause this may be gold @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici http://t.co/2lsJRNDjMO

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 6261257a587e287560372dddbdd1ae20_zps0b1823f3

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:03 pm

@cmcclurewfaa: @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici are such great people! #IAmSecond @wfaamike @wfaagmt http://t.co/CrGugA6VYi
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 2b50818b0736851a12e882901793095b_zps5b85de77

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:15 pm

^^ Aww, in seeing these pics and the vid Sean seems to be the one that's sick. It's all in his eyes.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:21 pm

I also thought Sean looked like he does not feel well. He looked pale and his eyes a bit glassy. They both look tired ! ( IMO)
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:23 pm

catherinegiudici: HoneyMUn style
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 59 0647830497ef11e3b5e50e98919a0b5f_8
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:28 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:^^ Aww, in seeing these pics and the vid Sean seems to be the one that's sick. It's all in his eyes.

My thought too. Though since he always looks pale, it's sometimes hard to tell. Lol

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8