SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 58 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:48 am

jcrbil wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
Barbrn78 wrote:Timing wise  ( 2 weeks) it may be  to soon for morning sickness .  Usually 3-4 after conception. That being said, it was  a thought I had also!LOL. (It could be Sean  not feeling well  ! )
Actually today is 3 weeks, but doubtful she's pregnant. They seem to really want some time to themselves before starting a family. Although these things can still happen even if you're being cautious.

Her tweet sounded to me like she was the one sick, or possibly both of them were not feeling well. Hope everyone's feeling better tomorrow.

Since they're appearing on TV in the morning we might get some insight as to who is sick.... if it's a cold/flu anyway.
I was at a family birthday party today so maybe I missed something, but I thought they were going to be on a local radio show tomorrow. Maybe I read it wrong. What is the tv show? Although they might have to cancel if one or both of them are still sick.

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:50 am

They're scheduled to be on WFAA the ABC affiliate tomorrow.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 58 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 58 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 58 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:52 am

Oh so it's a local news show, not a radio show. Okay thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:20 am

timfan wrote:I guess this is what she meant before when they were asked what they argue about and she made a comment that he did not love her enough so it seems Sean is not the romantic type that he does not come up with these things like his dad
JMO..No comparison, Sean and Jay. Jay has at least 35 years of romantic married practice and Sean has 3 weeks!  Having a very romantic marriage is a process too. I believe Sean will get with the program, hopefully sooner than later.......
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:32 am

When/where did they get asked about the "What they argue about"? And was Catherine being serious about him not loving her enough?

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:43 am

^^^ I think that was with an interview when they did a "newlywed" game thing. And that was Sean's answer of something she had said that morning. Since we really didn't know the context in which she said it, hard to know whether she meant affection or public affection or what- perhaps she meant romantic gestures.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyjordan Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:45 am

jcrbil wrote:^^^  I think that was with an interview when they did a "newlywed" game thing.  And that was Sean's answer of something she had said that morning.  Since we really didn't know the context in which she said it, hard to know whether she meant affection or public affection or what- perhaps she meant romantic gestures.
And Sean replied with "I love her plenty, but sometimes she wants more!"
lucyjordan
lucyjordan

Female Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:52 am

It was the E! News interview. Umngirl posted it on Jan 23. It's on page 4 of the wedding non-discussion thread, if you want to check it out.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 58 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 58 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 58 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:54 am

^^ She's recently said that he does tell her he loves her everyday like he promised to. When she said he "doesn't love her enough" she clarified that she was talking about affection. Sean will eventually get there.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:21 am

The show Sean is going to be on this morning is Good Morning Texas. It doesn't stream live on the web site I don't think but they put the segments up pretty quick. This is the show Shay is on from time to time. The show only lists Sean as being on but we shall see.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by avitalna Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:23 am

ahhh great...
im sure someone will b able to put up the vid after its on... :-)

avitalna

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:31 am

Not sure if this was posted earlier but this is what they wrote about it looks like their appearance this morning.

Monday, February 17th: The Bachelor’s Sean Lowe is now a Newlywed, and he’s back in North Texas with his new wife Catherine, talking about their life and a new film testimonial. Plus they’re answering viewer questions. We’re celebrating the sixties and the Fab Four with a special rockin’ Beatles tribute, plus how to host your own fondue party and how to make the perfect bundt cake… Monday at 9 on WFAA.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 73 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8