SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 60 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:29 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:^^ Aww, in seeing these pics and the vid Sean seems to be the one that's sick. It's all in his eyes.

My thought too. Though since he always looks pale, it's sometimes hard to tell. Lol
His eyes tipped me off. Watery and kind of glassy looking. He rubbed them at one point too.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:30 pm

And that picture looks like it was taken from their over the water bungalow...or bungaLowe, as the case may be.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:35 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:^^ Aww, in seeing these pics and the vid Sean seems to be the one that's sick. It's all in his eyes.

Hahaha looks like he is always the one got sick  giggling . And Catherine always playing the nurse laugh out loud.

Yeah looks like he is the one who is sick.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Chajoy Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:48 pm

Where can I find the video of their interview

Chajoy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Chajoy wrote:Where can I find the video of their interview
It's in the media thread.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:53 pm

Yep, definitely seems as if Sean is the sick one. You can see it in his eyes, and he looks paler than usual as well.

Love all the new honeymoon pics we are getting today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chajoy Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:04 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
Chajoy wrote:Where can I find the video of their interview
It's in the media thread.

Thank you :-)

Chajoy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:02 pm

catherinegiudici: Walk this way, then walk the other way
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 60 Ed8dcd5697fc11e39ff012ea8b18ab59_8
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:25 pm

Catherine always has a heart with her daily fashion pick. Is that her own design? Or she search the web for them.?

Last edited by Gingsterose on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rephrase)
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:30 pm

Gingsterose wrote:Catherine always has a heart with her daily fashion pick. Is that her own design? Or she search the web for them.?

I think she looked for an object and designed as heart using her creativity since she is a graphic designer :)
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:33 pm

Thanks Lovebite. That,s what i thought but wasn't sure
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:44 pm

^^ I remember reading a comment from Catherine on IG explaining the hearts she attaches to each fashion post. I think she said she finds them randomly, from nature & other objects around her and not designs she creates herself. She has an eye for detail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 73 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8