SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 53 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:09 pm

What a sweet surprise :) of course I'll be in your house party @lauracaperton! by @catherinegiudici

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Gingsterose Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:18 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
@SeanLowe09: It's about to get sexy up in here. @clmgiudici http://t.co/rY0WtDkguL
@SeanLowe09: Correction, it's about to get grown sexy up in here.
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 6qa6g5

Hahahaha hey mr. Lowe. Happy valentines day!  giggling enjoy and have fun!  giggling 

So the Lowe's stayed homemfor heart day. It would make sense because it does get crowded. I hope he made it very special for the Mrs since it is their first time to be together for V day and as a married couple.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:44 pm

In regards to the picture about Laura. This comment explained what a house party is. Must admit, I'm surprised Catherine wasn't asked to be a bridesmaid all things considered. Perhaps it's a very small wedding party.

susanboat: Texas term for all other non-bridesmaid girls in the wedding party. Typically, they're the ones who hand out the programs or take gifts from guests, etc....Or occasionally they don't really do anything and just get the title and an invites to the bridal party functions.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 53 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:59 pm

So do brides in other states not have house parties? I didn't realize that was a Texas tradition.

I remember Catherine saying one of the reasons she had so many bridesmaids was because she wanted everyone to be one. She did not want to distinguish between her friends as far as bridesmaids and house party. Same with Sean. All groomsmen, no ushers. Laura maybe having just a few bridesmaids and Catherine didn't make that cut. I think Laura and Stephanie were bridesmaids as much for Sean's benefit as Catherine's.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by ddsmom17 Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:09 pm

I picture Laura having a more intimate beach wedding. Perhaps with just her sister and possible Stephanie in the bridal party.
ddsmom17
ddsmom17

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:13 pm

Actually, nowadays the term is used for couples who choose to get married aboard whith very little to absolutely no on-location planning(or any actual planning) they just pretty much purchase a "wedding package"(this is conventionally in a tropical beach resort). The bride and groom usually withgo having bridesmaids and groomsman(or only have 1-2 who stand at the altar with them) and have a "house party" instead (who organize all the events before the wedding) and 2 witnesses(the MoH and the BM)
I am not sure whether this is the case with Laura and her STBH(Do we know whether they are getting married in Dallas?), but I thought I'd just throw it out there.

Last edited by chloep on Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:25 pm

chloep wrote:Actually, nowadays the term is used for couples who choose to get married aboard whith very little to absolutely no on-location planing(or any actual planing) they just pretty much purchase a "wedding package"(this is conventionally in a tropical beach resort). The bride and groom usually withgo having bridesmaids and groomsman(or only have 1-2 who stand at the altar with them) and have a "house party" instead (who organize all the events before the wedding) and 2 witnesses(the MoH and the BM)
I am not sure whether this is the case with Laura and her STBH(Do we know whether they are getting married in Dallas?), but I though I'd just throw it out there.
Laura's getting married in Cabo.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:29 pm

I believe Cabo is her destination for her wedding. She is definitely having a few bridesmaids because I have seen IG's with the same package she gave Catherine and girls agreeing to be bridesmaids.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:51 pm

@clmgiudici: Heading to the in-laws for some good family fun :)

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:54 pm

chloep wrote:Actually, nowadays the term is used for couples who choose to get married aboard whith very little to absolutely no on-location planning(or any actual planning) they just pretty much purchase a "wedding package"(this is conventionally in a tropical beach resort). The bride and groom usually withgo having bridesmaids and groomsman(or only have 1-2 who stand at the altar with them) and have a "house party" instead (who organize all the events before the wedding) and 2 witnesses(the MoH and the BM)
I am not sure whether this is the case with Laura and her STBH(Do we know whether they are getting married in Dallas?), but I thought I'd just throw it out there.

Ah, okay. That makes more sense since she is getting married in Cabo. Never heard of a house party before.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:56 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
@clmgiudici: Heading to the in-laws for some good family fun :)
Yay! Nice way to spend a Saturday.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:03 pm

Ah, good for them! Cabo is definitely a great location for a destination wedding.  :Smiley: 

btw, the only reason I am familiar with the term is because I've been part of a HP a couple of times before. A bunch of my friends chose this way to get married. Mostly for monetary reasons. Or they just simply didn't want to go through all the pre-wedding hassle, but nonetheless wanted to have a nice wedding at a beautiful location.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8