SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 28 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:56 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Seriously love this

Married life is... sitting at the car wash together reading old magazines. by @seanloweksu

I love these two. Enjoy married life, it is really great especially when you are married to you best friend.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:59 pm

jcrbil wrote:Before they were married they went to the hairdresser together..... do you think that will happen again?

She might go with him to get his haircut, not sure he would with her. I can see him picking her up though.

Gosh, they both look like teenagers in this picture. Sean looks especially young with the reverse baseball cap.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:04 pm

If they get any darn cuter I'm going to explode into "love sprinkles"
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:04 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Lol Love them both either way..

@SeanLowe09: @jeremycade let's stop being fat guys and try this new working out thing everyone's talking about. What do you say?

Yeah, dad to new baby and new hubs.... time to jump back into the routine!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:09 pm

I love when they are just like a normal couple!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:12 pm

blessed66 wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Seriously love this

Married life is... sitting at the car wash together reading old magazines. by @seanloweksu

I love these two.  Enjoy married life, it is really great especially when you are married to you best friend.

Awwww!!!! They are beautiful.., Catherine is so gorgeous here. I love them:). Haha sean with a cap. Hotness...  Hugesmile 

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:18 pm

Hahaha and now the never ending question in both of their twitter and IG strike again "what do you do for a living guys?"  :laughingoutlou Jesus why would be so such a big deal for them to know. So rude!

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:20 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Hahaha and now the never ending question in both of their twitter and IG strike again "what do you do for a living guys?"  :laughingoutlou Jesus why would be so such a big deal for them to know. So rude!
If I'm sick of people asking them that question, I can only imagine how they must feel. It's gotten so old. Rolling Eyes 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:26 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:Hahaha and now the never ending question in both of their twitter and IG strike again "what do you do for a living guys?"  :laughingoutlou Jesus why would be so such a big deal for them to know. So rude!
If I'm sick of people asking them that question, I can only imagine how they must feel. It's gotten so old. Rolling Eyes 

Yeah like the born again Virginia saga  Rolling Eyes I mean don't these idiots think that seancat are smart people . And they have accomplished a lot of their professional careers before they joined the bachelor? Enough already. It is getting old and it is so rude to keep asking . Just saying.

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:42 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

Yeah like the born again Virginia saga  Rolling Eyes I mean don't these idiots think that seancat are smart people . And they have accomplished a lot of their professional careers before they joined the bachelor? Enough already. It is getting old and it is so rude to keep asking . Just saying.
I agree. Sean has said so many times that he's not seeking a "normal" job. It's just rude and none of anyone's business anyway. They don't have to answer to anybody.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:50 pm

Catherine changed her twitter photo again. She has a special guest in this new one.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Image64

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:51 pm

^Cat's new twitter profile picture is so cute, even if Sean's face is partially cut off.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8