SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 50 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:04 pm

^^ That's cuter, but we still need a romantic tweet, not an advertisement. Still waiting Sean lol...

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by serolf24 Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:05 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Well you can take it off sometimes hub, if you catch my drift!

@SeanLowe09: Never taking this @Charisma robe off! #ValentinesDay @Bloomingdales http://t.co/D5W4gBStKo

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Image75
Sean has that naughty smile, while wifey looks like she is pouting.Lovely pic of the couple in robes!
Thanks for posting that, Lipsis

serolf24

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:10 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
jcrbil wrote:^^^So cute!  And I think Sean was taking the picture- long arms.

Isn't his left arm holding the robe? Where's the picture taking arm?  Lol

Oh who cares, it's adorable!

That might be her left hand.. I know it looks a little thick for hers, but it's the right color- and so is the nail polish. The whole picture's a little distorted.

And it is really cute. And so much for the folks who say they don't work. He had to work to locate that picture and send the tweet.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:14 pm

jcrbil wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
jcrbil wrote:^^^So cute!  And I think Sean was taking the picture- long arms.

Isn't his left arm holding the robe? Where's the picture taking arm?  Lol

Oh who cares, it's adorable!

That might be her left hand.. I know it looks a little thick for hers, but it's the right color- and so is the nail polish.   The whole picture's a little distorted.

And it is really cute.  And so much for the folks who say they don't work.  He had to work to locate that picture and send the tweet.

LOL! Okay, that is the line of the day!! giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:54 pm

serolf24 wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Well you can take it off sometimes hub, if you catch my drift!

@SeanLowe09: Never taking this @Charisma robe off! #ValentinesDay @Bloomingdales http://t.co/D5W4gBStKo

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Image75
Sean has that naughty smile, while wifey looks like she is pouting.Lovely pic of the couple in robes!
Thanks for posting that, Lipsis

Sean also instagrammed this pic of them . Love the caption too.  :cutesmile!: 

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:13 pm

This appears to be a University in Nashville.

ATTENTION BELMONT LADIES: Don't have any plans for Valentine's Day? Come hang out at the University Ministries Lounge! #IAmSecond #ValentinesDay #TheBachelor #SeanLowe #LadiesNight #belmont by @lauryn__nichole

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:23 pm

Doin' werk on VDay

Getting cozy with the hubby in our new Charisma robes this #Vday Follow @charismahome for daily wedding inspiration! by @catherinegiudici

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:25 pm

Then she tweeted the same picture with this caption

@clmgiudici: Love our new @charisma robes…almost as much as I love this guy next to me :) Happy #ValentinesDay! @Bloomingdales http://t.co/kle5manAlo

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:27 pm

Looks like Belmont U is showing the film... and having treats. Which is a great thing for the single women to do tonight.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:53 pm

The charismahome Instagram posted a pic of lowes .

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 W2enit

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:23 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:This appears to be a University in Nashville.

ATTENTION BELMONT LADIES: Don't have any plans for Valentine's Day? Come hang out at the University Ministries Lounge! #IAmSecond #ValentinesDay #TheBachelor #SeanLowe #LadiesNight #belmont by @lauryn__nichole
Please tell me Sean is not going to be there working on Valentines Day
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:30 pm

^i think he's def w/ Cat in Dallas tonight. I think they're just showing the film & having refreshments. :)

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 8554319625_3737a89572_tSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 8555428414_13183c9699_tSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 8555428450_fee0585c93_tSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 50 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 73 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 61 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8