SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 26 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:30 am

smartcat wrote:Have there been any updates this AM Having trouble with my firefox broser.
Nope, you didn't miss anything.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:36 am

sweetfreedom wrote:
smartcat wrote:Have there been any updates this AM Having trouble with my firefox broser.

Thanks for the quick answer Sweetfreedom, able to get through on an old browser and will check to see what's wrong. When is Sean;'s I am second?
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:37 am

I think about 11 EST, smartcat.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:39 am

smartcat wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:

Thanks for the quick answer Sweetfreedom, able to get through on an old browser and will check to see what's wrong. When is Sean;'s I am second?
11 am eastern.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:42 pm

I am so excited about Sean's testimony.  I am glad that he is demonstrating to the world why it is important to be in the world but not conformed to the world. He is truly a man of integrity.
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  · 1m  
It's up! Hear my story @IamSecond

Last edited by blessed66 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 26 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 26 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:55 pm

The link is also up in the general thread. We can discuss it there. If its embeddable, I cant figure it out. Sorry.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:28 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici · 36s
Sean's @IamSecond story is up and I'm so proud to share it! http://www.iamsecond.com/seanlowe

proud wifey ...

landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:39 pm

Thank you, lipsis. I'm at work and can't wait to listen to it when I get home. Great feedback on his twitter. Gives me the chills just reading them. To God be the glory!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:00 pm

Great, it's on YouTube. Thanks Blessed. I put it up in the general thread as well for discussion.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:37 pm

landrje wrote:
Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici  · 36s  
Sean's @IamSecond story is up and I'm so proud to share it! http://www.iamsecond.com/seanlowe

proud wifey ...

And a proud big sis too

@MixandMatchMama: I'm proud of my little brother every day...but today, I'm especially proud of him. http://t.co/FIJGKcSkSA

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:01 pm

You're welcome hubs but, honestly, thank YOU for being who you are

@SeanLowe09: Thanks for all of the encouraging words everyone! http://t.co/zZnRMcokS4

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:24 pm

blessed66 wrote:I am so excited about Sean's testimony.  I am glad that he is demonstrating to the world why it is important to be in the world but not conformed to the world. He is truly a man of integrity.
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  · 1m  
It's up! Hear my story @IamSecond
I like Sean's testimony a lot. To me..It takes a fearless man that's rooted & grounded in a GODly relationship to know when and how to represent GOD's Love for us. GOD is a forgiving God, he continues to LOVE us no matter what(past and/or present). #ephesians4:32 #God'sgraceandmercy
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8