SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 25 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:57 pm

iloveromance wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:I thought she said that he filmed it January 13th? But not totally sure.

Well that would make more sense, but I thought she said 2013. I had wondered why it would take so long for it to come out, I guess I could have read it wrong.  

In any case, there's still no way of knowing when Catherine saw it. Either way, she loves her husband and he loves her, and that's really all that matters. Whatever Sean says tomorrow will be wonderful to hear, can't wait!
Yeah, it appears that it was filmed January 13th of this year. Now that I think of it, I remember there being twitter activity about it around that time too. Looking forward to seeing it also. :Smiley:
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:03 pm

I found umngirl's tweet. She didn't put a year so I read it as January of 2013. I had thought that seemed so long ago and didn't make sense, but since it was being called a "film," I didn't question it because I know films take a long time lol. I know this isn't a Hollywood film and I sound like a dingbat, so I'm done now lol!!

This was what she posted:

"Not that it matters, but the I Am Second video was filmed 1/13, so I was really off."

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:07 pm

iloveromance wrote:I found umngirl's tweet. She didn't put a year so I read it as January of 2013. I had thought that seemed so long ago and didn't make sense, but since it was being called a "film," I didn't question it because I know films take a long time laugh out loud. I know this isn't a Hollywood film and I sound like a dingbat, so I'm done now laugh out loud!!

This was what she posted:

"Not that it matters, but the I Am Second video was filmed 1/13, so I was really off."
No worries, ilove! All that matters is that we'll finally be seeing it tomorrow. :Biggrin: 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:42 pm

Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici
Between #WKCDogShow and #SharkTankTuesdays, I'm in a good place.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 25 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 25 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 25 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:44 pm

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum
@clmgiudici did you get our matching his/hers Hill Billy hats for your wedding gift?

@JP_Rosenbaum we did, thanks :) it's the gift that keeps on givin

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 25 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 25 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 25 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:50 pm

J_Girl ‏@J_Girl25
@clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 awwww to be a newlywed again..does he really tell u he loves u everyday like he said?? :)

@J_Girl25 @SeanLowe09 not a day has gone by since we got engaged :)

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:56 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
J_Girl ‏@J_Girl25  
@clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 awwww to be a newlywed again..does he really tell u he loves u everyday like he said?? Smiley

@J_Girl25 @SeanLowe09 not a day has gone by since we got engaged Smiley
Good hubs, he kept his promise. Cat's a lucky girl. PINKHEART
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:58 pm

Cat finally gave her personal Facebook page a makeover too. Here's her new cover photo. Notice the name. Hugesmile 
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 25 Screen24

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 25 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 25 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:09 pm

Cute advice.
@Probie319: @clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 I'm getting married in 10 months! Any advice???
@clmgiudici: @Probie319 @SeanLowe09 spoil him with kisses every chance you get
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:21 pm

umngirl wrote:Cat finally gave her personal Facebook page a makeover too. Here's her new cover photo. Notice the name. Hugesmile 
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 25 Screen24
Yay for the name change! And I love the cover pic. Thanks for sharing umngirl.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:46 am

Join the club, join the freakin' club.

Warm weather withdrawals... by @catherinegiudici

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 25 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 25 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 25 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:28 am

Have there been any updates this AM Having trouble with my firefox broser.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 73 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 49 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8