SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 24 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:39 am

blessed66 wrote:
Catherine Lowe ‏@clmgiudici  · 56s  
I love being married and I love my husband @SeanLowe09:)
Aww! I bet she loves saying "my husband" as often as possible.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by landrje Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:56 am

blessed66 wrote:

getting a bit dusty at my computer, I LOVE this tweet (which hubs favorited, btw) and have a feeling she just watched the I Am Second video in its entirety for the first time ...  :pinkaw:
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:05 am

Love these two soooo inlove with each other.  :tissuebox 
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:16 am

landrje wrote:
blessed66 wrote:

getting a bit dusty at my computer, I LOVE this tweet (which hubs favorited, btw) and have a feeling she just watched the I Am Second video in its entirety for the first time ...  :pinkaw:

I had the same thought. I know she loves him and loves saying it, but something about this tweet made me think that he did or said something to cause her to tweet it. If she saw his I Am Second film already, then I can only imagine the very sweet and loving things he said about her. Oh, now I really want to watch!

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:19 am

iloveromance wrote:
landrje wrote:
blessed66 wrote:

I had the same thought. I know she loves him and loves saying it, but something about this tweet made me think that he did or said something to cause her to tweet it. If she saw his I Am Second film already, then I can only imagine the very sweet and loving things he said about her. Oh, now I really want to watch!

Catherine was with him when he film the testimony.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 24 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 24 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 24 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 24 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 24 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 24 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:21 am

Please hold me back.  There is a particular obnoxious person on Twitter, who I shall not name (does not begin with a B) that I would like to bi--hslap right now. Sorry, had to get that off my chest.

I need to watch the preview of his testimony again. Can't wait to see the whole thing tomorrow.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:29 am

blessed66 wrote:
Oh.So.Sweet! Catherine Lowe..You Are A Lucky&Blessed Lady! Sean Lowe..Lucky&Blessed Man too!beatingheart beatingheart
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:35 am

blessed66 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
landrje wrote:
blessed66 wrote:

I'm not sure that's true. I think it was umngirl who posted the other day that he filmed this in January 2013. If so, they weren't even public yet, not until March. And even if he filmed it recently, there is no way of knowing if she was there at the actual filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:37 am

iloveromance wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
landrje wrote:
blessed66 wrote:

I'm not sure that's true. I think it was umngirl who posted the other day that he filmed this in January 2013. If so, they weren't even public yet, not until March. And even if he filmed it recently, there is no way of knowing if she was there at the actual filming.
I thought she said that he filmed it January 13th? But not totally sure.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:41 am

sweetfreedom wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
landrje wrote:
blessed66 wrote:

I thought she said that he filmed it January 13th? But not totally sure.

It was recorded January 13th, 2014 just before the wedding.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 24 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 24 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 24 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 24 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 24 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 24 10689-11
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:50 am

sweetfreedom wrote:I thought she said that he filmed it January 13th? But not totally sure.

Well that would make more sense, but I thought she said 2013. I had wondered why it would take so long for it to come out, I guess I could have read it wrong.

In any case, there's still no way of knowing when Catherine saw it. Either way, she loves her husband and he loves her, and that's really all that matters. Whatever Sean says tomorrow will be wonderful to hear, can't wait!

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:54 am

thankful7 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
Oh.So.Sweet! Catherine Lowe..You Are A Lucky&Blessed Lady! Sean Lowe..Lucky&Blessed Man too!beatingheart beatingheart

I love their unconditional love. I have said it before and I am saying it again these two have been really put together by God. No one else could do this but God. They are truly blessed to have each other. We love you too Mr. & Mrs. Lowe.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 73 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 48 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8