SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 48 of 73 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 60 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:50 pm

jcrbil wrote:I love this picture.  And now we know how they're spending Valentine's Day.... holding hands all day! (Speculation, of course).

I think they're doing more than that. "Wink, Wink," as Catherine would say! giggling 

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:57 pm

iloveromance wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Cute! She needs a fill though but who cares...his ring!!!

(insert heart here)by @catherinegiudici
Aww, love the hearts and his ring. And of course the hand holding. Perfect for v day.

And you know Catherine probably positioned it that way so his ring would be shown in the picture!

This is probably the most romantic picture I've seen in a long time! Love it! I love that Catherine has such a romantic soul, I can relate to her so much! PINKHEART 
I agree. I'm a sap and hopeless romantic myself so pictures like that basically turn me to mush, laugh out loud.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:11 pm

iloveromance wrote:So sweet and sexy that Sean is cooking Catherine breakfast! What a good husband! I wonder what other wonderful surprises are in store for her on their first married Valentine's Day.

I wonder if Cat will be wearing her new red lingerie for her husband tonight hehe!!

Oh yes, for sure, red lingerie! And Hubs cooking breakfast for her.... can he get any more perfect? Happy wife, happy life.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:11 pm

jcrbil wrote:I love this picture.  And now we know how they're spending Valentine's Day.... holding hands all day! (Speculation, of course).

Well the consummation station in mockingbird is open 24 hours laugh out loud just kidding.  giggling .
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:15 pm

Yup we are all going to be full of sappiness and love today thanks to them! :')

Oh yeah also been wondering if they spent last V'day together at the safe house? This is their 1st official though!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by serolf24 Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:18 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:

Well the consummation station in mockingbird is open 24 hours laugh out loud just kidding.  giggling .
Lovebites, you cracked me up with ur comments about this consummation station open 24 hrs!
I just spilled my soda upn reading this, way to go!

serolf24

Female Posts : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:20 pm

serolf24 wrote:
lovebites8727 wrote:

Lovebites, you cracked me up with ur comments about this consummation station open 24 hrs!
I just spilled my soda upn reading this, way to go!

Me TOOOO!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:30 pm

Linds911 wrote:Yup we are all going to be full of sappiness and love today thanks to them! :')

Oh yeah also been wondering if they spent last V'day together at the safe house? This is their 1st official though!  

Last year, Sean hosted a Valentine's event at a local (Dallas) establishment. So they didn't spend that evening together.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:30 pm

Linds911 wrote:Yup we are all going to be full of sappiness and love today thanks to them! :')

I think I remember Sean saying in an interview that he didn't spend Valentines Day with anyone last year but I'm sure either the weekend before or after they celebrated together since they were in the ABC Protection Program at the time.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:34 pm

Hahahaha looks like shay blocked our dear friend too in twitter. Very nice move in there shay.  Hugesmile
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:04 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

I think I remember Sean saying in an interview that he didn't spend Valentines Day with anyone last year but I'm sure either the weekend before or after they celebrated together since they were in the ABC Protection Program at the time.

Thanks that's what I figured. Well wishing them both a very Happy Valentines Day! Breakfast is just one of many things he must have planned!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 48 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:08 pm

Or, even if not planned, pretty good for spontaneity.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 73 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 60 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8