SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 27 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by joyjoy Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:04 pm

thankful7 wrote:
blessed66 wrote:I am so excited about Sean's testimony.  I am glad that he is demonstrating to the world why it is important to be in the world but not conformed to the world. He is truly a man of integrity.
Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  · 1m  
It's up! Hear my story @IamSecond
I like Sean's testimony a lot. To me..It takes a fearless man that's rooted & grounded in a GODly relationship to know when and how to represent GOD's Love for us. GOD is a forgiving God, he continues to LOVE us no matter what(past and/or present). #ephesians4:32 #God'sgraceandmercy

AMEN!! Praise God!
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:20 pm

I have seen Sean's twitter blow up before- especially before The Bachelor when he would tweet and women/girls would hope that he would see theirs right away and respond.

But this is a whole different level. How encouraging to him!

I will be sharing his testimony with my sons later in the day (if I email the link now it will get buried in their work and they won't see it- I'll wait until the work day is done). It has a great message for them!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:35 pm

@clmgiudici: If you sent us a wedding gift, you'll get your Thank You card soon enough. I'm just dreading getting carpal tunnel.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:42 pm

catherinegiudici: Cozy chicness #michaelkors
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 27 6385bf52941d11e382fc1261c954e7a8_8
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:43 pm

Love Catherine's way with words. Hehe! She probably will experience some amount of pain and numbness from writing all those Thank You cards.

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:52 pm

Looks like Catherine looks of the day became the look of every day  giggling she is so cute. Hubs never post new IG pics lately . He is just liking IG pics . Lol.

Anyway, the iam second video is good:)

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 27 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 27 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 27 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 27 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 27 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 27 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 27 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:58 pm

Lol Love them both either way..

@SeanLowe09: @jeremycade let's stop being fat guys and try this new working out thing everyone's talking about. What do you say?

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 27 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 27 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 27 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:09 pm

Wow! No wonder Sean and Cat fell in love. They are both very special people.

Annie

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:51 pm

Seriously love this

Married life is... sitting at the car wash together reading old magazines. by @seanloweksu

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 27 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 27 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 27 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:52 pm

^^ LOVE how they do everything together!

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:54 pm

Before they were married they went to the hairdresser together..... do you think that will happen again?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:56 pm

iloveromance wrote:^^ LOVE how they do everything together!

IKR? And I love normal Sean and Catherine. As much as all our beautiful avi's are great to look at, I'd much rather get these normal life pictures of our couple. Thanks hubs!

Last edited by ImLipsisIncognito on Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 73 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 50 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8