SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 52 of 73 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 62 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by thankful7 Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:20 pm

Hugesmile Hugesmile  #mykindofday #mykindofnight
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:23 pm

We might be getting close to "too much information" for me ... oh well, still love these guys. So they have to make a living. I won't fault them for that.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:37 pm

#loveandhappiness #joyandpeace
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:40 pm

Woot, woot! Love Sean's reference to grown sexy. I hope they have yet another night filled with PASSION. #letsgetiton!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:07 pm

Anybody remember when Sean used that phrase, "its about to get sexy up in here" before?

Answer: During DWTS when he was rehearsing his rumba with Catherine.

And because someone might need to be entertained tonight, here it is..

So concludes your SeanCat trivia question of the day!

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:01 am

sweetfreedom wrote:
@SeanLowe09: It's about to get sexy up in here. @clmgiudici http://t.co/rY0WtDkguL
@SeanLowe09: Correction, it's about to get grown sexy up in here.
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 6qa6g5

Hahahaha hey mr. Lowe. Happy valentines day!  giggling enjoy and have fun!  giggling 

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:44 am

It looks like Molly and Jason may be getting together with Sean & Cat..

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick 48m
Off to the Big D tomorrow! Excited to experience all that is...Dallas! @RachelBRoberts @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici :)
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:18 am

livelife wrote:It looks like Molly and Jason may be getting together with Sean & Cat..

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick  48m
Off to the Big D tomorrow! Excited to experience all that is...Dallas! @RachelBRoberts @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici Smiley

She forgot to mention Melissa Rycroft Strickland.  giggling 

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 52 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:23 pm

@clmgiudici: Watching your sweet little face on the tube this morning, @yoabbaabba :) #littlemisssunshine
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:33 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
livelife wrote:It looks like Molly and Jason may be getting together with Sean & Cat..

Molly Mesnick ‏@MollyMesnick  48m
Off to the Big D tomorrow! Excited to experience all that is...Dallas! @RachelBRoberts @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici Smiley

She forgot to mention Melissa Rycroft Strickland.  giggling 

I think it is just Molly coming to Dallas. She tweeted this

@MollyMesnick: It has only been an hour and I already miss Riley like crazy! Shes in good hands with @jason_mesnick though ;)

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:46 pm

I doubt she has plans with the Lowe's, especially if Mr Excitement isn't with her.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:49 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:I doubt she has plans with the Lowe's, especially if Mr Excitement isn't with her.

My thought as well.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 73 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 62 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8