SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 54 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:05 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
@clmgiudici: Heading to the in-laws for some good family fun :)

Love this, now she is a full Lowe and she must be very happy.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by motheroffive Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:07 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
chloep wrote:Actually, nowadays the term is used for couples who choose to get married aboard whith very little to absolutely no on-location planning(or any actual planning) they just pretty much purchase a "wedding package"(this is conventionally in a tropical beach resort). The bride and groom usually withgo having bridesmaids and groomsman(or only have 1-2 who stand at the altar with them) and have a "house party" instead (who organize all the events before the wedding) and 2 witnesses(the MoH and the BM)
I am not sure whether this is the case with Laura and her STBH(Do we know whether they are getting married in Dallas?), but I thought I'd just throw it out there.

Ah, okay. That makes more sense since she is getting married in Cabo.  Never heard of a house party before.

As a person who has lived her whole life  in Texas, I have never been to or a part of a wedding that did not have a house party! I had a house party, all my friends had house party's, my daughter and all her friends had one. It is exactly what you posted above. They are part of the wedding party but are not bridesmaids. Recently I have been to weddings where the house party gets seated right before the family.  Again I didn't realize that was just a Texas tradition!

I had 9 bridesmaids and I think 4 in my house party. My daughter had 8 bridesmaids and 6 in her house party.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:11 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
Yay! Nice way to spend a Saturday.
Very Nice! Texas weather is absolutely beautiful today! Wonder what they are celebrating?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:18 pm

thankful7 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
Very Nice! Texas weather is absolutely beautiful today!  Wonder what they are celebrating?

Could just be a post wedding family get together. Last weekend they were in Tampa so this may be the first time that they have had to get all together post wedding/honeymoon. Who knows.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:30 pm

motheroffive wrote:
thankful7 wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
Very Nice! Texas weather is absolutely beautiful today!  Wonder what they are celebrating?

Could just be a post wedding family get together. Last weekend they were in Tampa so this may be the first time that they have had to get all together post wedding/honeymoon. Who knows.
Sounds good though. Always rewarding to Share a litte LOVE.
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:35 pm

motheroffive wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
chloep wrote:Actually, nowadays the term is used for couples who choose to get married aboard whith very little to absolutely no on-location planning(or any actual planning) they just pretty much purchase a "wedding package"(this is conventionally in a tropical beach resort). The bride and groom usually withgo having bridesmaids and groomsman(or only have 1-2 who stand at the altar with them) and have a "house party" instead (who organize all the events before the wedding) and 2 witnesses(the MoH and the BM)
I am not sure whether this is the case with Laura and her STBH(Do we know whether they are getting married in Dallas?), but I thought I'd just throw it out there.

Ah, okay. That makes more sense since she is getting married in Cabo.  Never heard of a house party before.

As a person who has lived her whole life  in Texas, I have never been to or a part of a wedding that did not have a house party! I had a house party, all my friends had house party's, my daughter and all her friends had one. It is exactly what you posted above. They are part of the wedding party but are not bridesmaids. Recently I have been to weddings where the house party gets seated right before the family.  Again I didn't realize that was just a Texas tradition!

I had 9 bridesmaids and  I think 4 in my house party. My daughter had 8 bridesmaids and 6 in her house party.

I had no idea what a house party was, either! (From California, lived in New England, midwest, now Northeast and relatives in Canada). Learn something new every day. I wonder if Catherine was aware of the concept before she met Sean?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:51 pm

motheroffive wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

I had 9 bridesmaids and  I think 4 in my house party. My daughter had 8 bridesmaids and 6 in her house party.

Actually, I think it's more of a Southern tradition (so not just in Texas). Not sure though.. Gotta call Mom!  Hugesmile
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:53 pm

jcrbil wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

I had no idea what a house party was, either!  (From California, lived in New England, midwest, now Northeast and relatives in Canada).  Learn something new every day.  I wonder if Catherine was aware of the concept before she met Sean?

And I learned something new as well! I just assumed that was what everyone did! I remember Billy Bush asking about ushers and I thought a house party as well and they answered that they wanted everyone to be either a bridesmaid or groomsman. She said that was why she had so many bridesmaids, so I am assuming she had a least learned of the concept since moving to Dallas. I may be remembering incorrectly though.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:59 pm

Won't embed this because it's just of the kids but it's super cute.

@clmgiudici: Wrong sport, dude. @mixandmatchmama http://t.co/CTNfSkbd01

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:04 pm

I'm having more fun than he is. by @seanloweksu

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 54 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Kicking a baseball like a soccar ball would be like  fighting words in my family! Sean picture with the baseball on a tee is much better!

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:11 pm

Uncle Seanie's looking good today (even if he is wearing the salmon shorts).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 73 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8