SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 33 of 73 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 53 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by smartcat Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:28 pm

timfan wrote:I think Sean wants some kind of job in the entertainment business that is why he has a manager matty probably wants to do something like what Ali does on the e network

I agree with timfan, I've always thought that Sean would be in entertainment of some kind, Broadcasting. sports, hosting. He's handsome, personable well spoken and certainly not camera shy. It doesn't have to necessarily be "show biz" the whole possible bad scene. With his dedication and morals I think he would survive well and continue being a wonderful family man.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:31 pm

smartcat wrote:
sweetfreedom wrote:
@DishNation: #TheBachelor's Sean and Catherine are in studio with you tomorrow. What's one thing you want to ask them? @BigAlMack @JennaPage #DishNation

Just went back and found where I saw Sean AND Catherine.
Kidd Nation's website also mentions them both being in studio tomorrow.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:33 pm

As I said, I can see him doing something more in the Melissa Rycroft vein, piece work here and there. I dont see him wanting to have to fly off at the drop of the hat to report on a story, ala Ali. He isnt single. But, like Tye does with Melissa, I can see him taking assignments where Catherine goes with him. Let's see how he does tomorrow first.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:35 pm

A little Food for Thought..A HEALTHY Marriage consists of LOVE, TRUST & SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS. ......
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:38 pm

thankful7 wrote:A little Food for Thought..A HEALTHY Marriage consists of LOVE, TRUST & SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS. ......
 word
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:45 pm

thankful7 wrote:A little Food for Thought..A HEALTHY Marriage consists of LOVE, TRUST & SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS. ......

Amen to that!

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:46 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:As I said, I can see him doing something more in the Melissa Rycroft vein, piece work here and there. I dont see him wanting to have to fly off at the drop of the hat to report on a story, ala Ali. He isnt single. But, like Tye does with Melissa, I can see him taking assignments where Catherine goes with him. Let's see how he does tomorrow first.

I agree 

This seems like a very last minute gig for Sean seeing as he just found out about it the night before and with something already scheduled in Dallas tomorrow morning. With that said, it's still a great thing for him just to have this experience seeing as I think he is interested in doing more public speaking engagements and perhaps some type of reporting/hosting/etc. in the future.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:52 pm

Coming out of lurking to get something out my chest. I love this couple but things like being in showbiz just worries me. I do love the positive vibes of this board.

Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:57 pm

I'm exited to see so much excitement AFTER the wedding that keeps this board alive with so much Sean and Catherine. I love that they're keeping us involved with tweets and IG's and pictures Looking forward to see what tomorrow brings in entertainment land.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:58 pm

smartcat wrote:
 word

Off topic... Smartcat LOOOVE ur avatar!!!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:00 am

And its one last minute opportunity. Can we not cast doom and gloom on the newlyweds? I can promise people one thing, whatever they decide to do, they are doing it together. Thats the great thing about how they are, they are both flexible and can do their business from anywhere.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:03 am

I'll just say that this is the same guy who immediately talked to Cat when he was asked about DWTS and would have turned it down without her support. Whatever jobs/business ventures/investments he does, he has his wife's full support or he wouldn't take them on.

I thought we were past all the doom and gloom like this like 10 months ago, and especially now that they're married. Clearly I was mistaken. And if this is gonna happen whenever either does anything in the spotlight, I'm gonna need to stock up on drinks.

Last edited by umngirl on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 73 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 53 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8