SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 18 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:55 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
umngirl wrote:^It's been awhile since we had a Barbie meltdown. She was probably due for one.  I seriously do wish she would learn to take a joke though.

A lot of people do actually....learn how to take a joke, that is.

#ISeeWhatYouDidThere  :gotcha: 

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:58 am

umngirl wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
umngirl wrote:^It's been awhile since we had a Barbie meltdown. She was probably due for one.  I seriously do wish she would learn to take a joke though.

#ISeeWhatYouDidThere  :gotcha: 

Whatchu talkin' bout, Willis?

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:07 am

motheroffive wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

Ain't that the truth. And some people that are just downright mean and nasty!

Hahaha I am with you . Sometimes I feel like these people are so slow and doesn't know how to take jokes . This is what I noticed for so long in twitter who are following them . Sometimes I feel like the heck your brains people . Learn to take jokes because it is obviously these two that you are following were jokers and have sense of humor .  :laughingoutlou .

Anyway, mrs. Lowe followed dominos twitter . Maybe they could get their dominos pan pizza tonight then  giggling
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:20 am

motheroffive wrote:I really wish they would post a picture when they get the pizza.

Also my favorite twitter friend of course took his tweet seriously and is already concerned about their marriage!
Lol, you'd think everyone would know their shared playfulness and sense of humor by now. Heck, Catherine even favorited his tweet.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:00 am

I wonder if they ever received their Pizza! Hope they did, and was enjoyed.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:19 pm

Well I for one hope Catherine won in the pro's and con's but if the pizza won poor Catherine is out on the street. Maybe the guy from Tampa that wanted to propose will come and get her. How are people so silly to even take that joke as anything real. #somepeoplearejustdumb.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:20 pm

I was remembering the pact they made to not have pizza until after the wedding. I wonder if this was their first night wanting pizza since the big day. Hope they got the pizza!

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:47 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Good for her... In response to this stale question

@clmgiudici: “@tammyrenee81: Do either of you have real jobs? @SeanLowe09  @clmgiudici  just curious.” I work in construction and Sean photographs cats

LOVE THIS!!! You go Catherine!!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:55 pm

^^ He actually does photograph a very special "Cat" very often lol!!

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:20 pm

Look of the week

A chicer way to dress in this cold weather than flannel dog pjs. #helmutlang by @catherinegiudici

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:15 pm

ImLipsisIncognito I love your new AVI.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 18 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:21 pm

iloveromance wrote:^^ He actually does photograph a very special "Cat" very often laugh out loud!!
Lol, I was thinking the same thing. Especially knowing Catherine's wit and cleverness. :giggle: 
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8