SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 17 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:59 am

Waiting for @dominos reply.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:00 am

jcrbil wrote:Waiting for @dominos reply.

Yea ditto!

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:02 am

And here it is:

[url=

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:07 am

Alright Dominos, get them that pizza!

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:08 am

I like this response. Matty, make yourself useful and make it happen!

@91TakeCare__: @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici my dream for you is that Dominoes asks you to sponsor them and you get free pizza for life.

He'd be the coolest dad alive if this ever happened!

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:17 am

Laughing at how Domino's responded back! Awesomeness!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:29 am

Truthfully, they were responding to others who had complaints in a similar manner. But this is the corporate twitter, so they probably can make pizza happen.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:33 am

I really wish they would post a picture when they get the pizza.

Also my favorite twitter friend of course took his tweet seriously and is already concerned about their marriage!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:42 am

jcrbil wrote:Truthfully, they were responding to others who had complaints in a similar manner.  But this is the corporate twitter, so they probably can make pizza happen.

Yea, that's a standard corporate tweet. Not sure they know or care that the person behind the tweet has a "following". So long as they get their pizza. Whatever works.

motheroffive wrote:I really wish they would post a picture when they get the pizza.

Also my favorite twitter friend of course took his tweet seriously and is already concerned about their marriage!

Haha, knew the silence was too good to be true.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:43 am

^It's been awhile since we had a Barbie meltdown. She was probably due for one. I seriously do wish she would learn to take a joke though.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:46 am

umngirl wrote:^It's been awhile since we had a Barbie meltdown. She was probably due for one.  I seriously do wish she would learn to take a joke though.

A lot of people do actually....learn how to take a joke, that is.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:49 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
umngirl wrote:^It's been awhile since we had a Barbie meltdown. She was probably due for one.  I seriously do wish she would learn to take a joke though.

A lot of people do actually....learn how to take a joke, that is.

Ain't that the truth. And some people that are just downright mean and nasty!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 73 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8