SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 32 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:59 pm

umngirl wrote:E! News is taped even though they say it's live. He could do the Dish Nation thing early in the morning, get on a plane and be in L.A. by like 11, go through rehearsals/prep/etc., tape the show, then hop back on a plane to Dallas. If he's only gonna be gone for most of the day, I could see him going alone. If it's overnight then I think Cat goes with.

I agree. However it breaks down, I dont think he'll do an overnight without Catherine, even if it means a very long day for him.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:59 pm

Sean just answered someone that he'll be at the Kidd Kraddick studio in person.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:00 pm

What time is that enews tomorrow?

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:02 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:What time is that enews tomorrow?

7pm EST

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:03 pm

So now the only unanswered question is whether Catherine accompanys him to LA.

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 32 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:04 pm

I have mixed feelings about him going back to L.A. and tv, so soon after the wedding. I'm probably the only one that feels that way, so that's all I'll say about it for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:09 pm

iloveromance wrote:I have mixed feelings about him going back to L.A. and tv, so soon after the wedding. I'm probably the only one that feels that way, so that's all I'll say about it for now.

I know what you are saying. It sounds like this is a last minute gig and a great opportunity for him though. I can actually see him taking a page out of Melissa Rycrofts book and doing these type of things here and there while still being Dallas-based and pursuing his business ventures there. And, like Tye, Cat can go with him most, if not all, of the time since she is so flexible.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:13 pm

Didn't it say earlier in this thread that "Sean and Catherine would be in the studio for that morning program,? I thought that's what I read.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:17 pm

smartcat wrote:Didn't it say earlier in this thread that "Sean and Catherine would be in the studio for that morning program,? I thought that's what I read.
Yep. I can't see why she wouldn't be there.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:17 pm

smartcat wrote:Didn't it say earlier in this thread that "Sean and Catherine would be in the studio for that morning program,? I thought that's what I read.

Yes, they both are doing Dish Nation tomorrow too.

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:21 pm

sweetfreedom wrote:
@DishNation: #TheBachelor's Sean and Catherine are in studio with you tomorrow. What's one thing you want to ask them? @BigAlMack @JennaPage #DishNation

Just went back and found where I saw Sean AND Catherine.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:22 pm

I think Sean wants some kind of job in the entertainment business that is why he has a manager matty probably wants to do something like what Ali does on the e network
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 73 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 52 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+35
deeliciouz
serolf24
Macswife8
TrustxLove
bluejay8