SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 44 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:18 pm

thankful7 wrote:Finally a break for me!  I must admit, Sean and Catherine have really touched my Heart and I miss seeing them. At the same time, I am Glad they are having GOOD & REWARDING private time.
Question for Bach scholars..Will JPablo find true Love this season?

I will be surprised if he does.

Juan Pa's been playing the field for awhile, so I don't know really how serious he is. I know he says he wants to complete his family, but who knows what that really means to him. TPTB wanted a change of pace from Sean (who was dependable- they knew EXACTLY what they were getting with him- including a very likely trip to to the altar if he indeed found the woman of his dreams (who God intended for him)). So they are getting it- including inconsistent publicity. Do you remember last year how Sean was everywhere doing publicity. Since JuanPa's incident, he's been persona non grata- they must be so afraid he'll stick his foot in his mouth again.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:31 pm

I know this thread isn't suppose to be about Juan Pablo, but since we're bringing it up...

Apparently the scenes for tonight's show, and things I've read on the internet, show that Juan Pablo went "too far" with one of the women, in some sort of intimate way. How serious is he for love if he's doing that with one woman, when there are so many women still left? What if that woman is not his final one?

To have a season like this, after Sean, such an honorable man with integrity, was last season's Bachelor, is so crazy to me. I doubt Juan Pablo will even do publicity when the season is over. At this point, I'm just watching for the drama. I hope they make a better choice for the next Bachelorette than they made for this season with Juan Pablo.

And maybe since this season is not turning out too well, Sean and Catherine will be on the ATFR live to talk about the wedding and reception. That would be great.

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:46 pm

Iploeg wrote:I am watching the special before I sleep off. Can't get enough of it!

I know it's Super Bowl XLVIII today in the US and I am curious at to whether it's as intense as any Champions League finale?

That's a good comparison, especially UEFA CL. I don't know if other CL finals, like the Asian and Oceanic CL finals, draw huge ratings in their countries. In the US/Canada only soccer nerds watch the CONCACAF final or even know what it is. The UEFA tournament is more popular to watch in the US than our CONCACAF, because we're more familiar with UEFA teams and players. (Keep in mind the average American wouldn't know what UEFA refers to, I'm talking among soccer fans, which is still a minority in sports fandom here.)

Super Bowl hype is nutty in the US, millions of people attend parties to watch the game even if they don't care who wins. The World Cup final is much bigger in terms of worldwide viewership but in the US I'd say the Super Bowl is the biggest sporting event for sure. The baseball "World Series" (open only to MLB teams in Canada and the US -- LOL) is a big deal here too, but it feels like the Super Bowl is even more hyped up in the media and popular culture.

The SB final yesterday was considered boring and a disappointment by a lot of people because so many NFL fans, not caring much who actually wins, tune in to see an exciting game between the two conference champions. It was anything but intense. Imagine watching the UEFA CL final and one team is up 3-0 at halftime, and the losing team is playing like they're hungover AND ate bad clams that morning. You know it's technically possible for the other team to come back and win but that almost never happens, especially when they're playing so badly. The final score was 43-8, which is roughly equivalent to 6-1 in soccer (if you do a simplified point conversion where 7 pts is 1 goal, and it feels the same in the end = total blowout).
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:57 pm

iloveromance wrote:I know this thread isn't suppose to be about Juan Pablo, but since we're bringing it up...

Apparently the scenes for tonight's show, and things I've read on the internet, show that Juan Pablo went "too far" with one of the women, in some sort of intimate way. How serious is he for love if he's doing that with one woman, when there are so many women still left? What if that woman is not his final one?

To have a season like this, after Sean, such an honorable man with integrity, was last season's Bachelor, is so crazy to me. I doubt Juan Pablo will even do publicity when the season is over. At this point, I'm just watching for the drama. I hope they make a better choice for the next Bachelorette than they made for this season with Juan Pablo.

And maybe since this season is not turning out too well, Sean and Catherine will be on the ATFR live to talk about the wedding and reception. That would be great.
Oh.My.Bad! Just Disregard my question. Moving on.......
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:26 pm

Sorry for being late to the game AND not having read other responses - just wanted to say I watched it and I loved it. They both looked so happy, and Catherine was so beautiful. Dad did a great job. I loved the Thai touches to the scene. I thought the "grown up sexy" look was achieved (although I still have some issues with the term - is there supposed to be any kind of sexy that is NOT grown up?). All totally beautiful. Ok, some annoyances about certain production choices, but that happens with all things Bachelor related.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:41 pm

umngirl wrote:
P.S. The vast difference in their wedding presents to each other will never not make me chuckle a little. Just complete polar opposites, but so meaningful in their own ways.

I know this is pages old and I am trying so hard not to respond as I catch up, but that thought caught me, too, lol. I think it is wonderful have they seem to be opposite ends of a see saw in some areas giving balance to each other. The ying to the yang. Topped off by a shared sense of humor. Very cute and makes for some interesting moments.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:43 pm

Apparently the wedding was rebroadcast yesterday and I missed. I just finished watching it on demand, and I can't help but cry when I see their eyes started to swell with tears, especially Sean. I wished Catherine had a tissue to damped her nose. Still didn't catch why they laugh after their vows, did Jay cried??

FYI, I never did not watch TB reality show including Sean's season. But as soon as I saw Sean's interviews  sharing his faith and beliefs and his high moral values I became so obsessed that I have to watch his season in youtube. I'm so grateful for the compiled S&C videos and also grateful for the fans forum. It keeps me updated with comments, pictures and videos and I couldn't thank you all enough. So that said, I'm not interested watching JB season.
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:47 pm

I was over looking at some stuff about Juan Pablo's season and someone has recently posted the preview to Sean's season. I watched it thinking it would be interesting in light of the fact that they are now married. I wrote down all of Sean's words at the end after all of the drama was shown. Some we heard him say on the show some not. He was confident even then about them. Here is what he said.

"I came here hoping to find the woman I was supposed to spend my life with. For a second I thought that was impossible. But if you persevere through tough times you can find love.

I know without a shadow of a doubt who my wife is. I can picture us spending the rest of our lives together. I want her to have my heart. I want to be her best friend. And I just want to be the man she wants me to be. I am going to spend the rest of my life with this one woman and I can't wait."

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:49 pm

iloveromance wrote:I know this thread isn't suppose to be about Juan Pablo, but since we're bringing it up...

I agree with you iloveromance, it is a shame that after a great season like Sean's we are subjected to this. I am sure TPTB are regretting their choice. I have also read bad things online.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 44 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:31 pm

motheroffive wrote:I was over looking at some stuff about Juan Pablo's season and someone has recently posted the preview to Sean's season.  I watched it thinking it would be interesting in light of the fact that they are now married.  I wrote down all of Sean's words at the end after all of the drama was shown. Some we heard him say on the show some not. He was confident even then about them. Here is what he said.

"I came here hoping to find the woman I was supposed to spend my life with. For a second I thought that was impossible. But if you persevere through tough times you can find love.

I know without a shadow of a doubt who my wife is. I can picture us spending the rest of our lives together. I want her to have my heart. I want to be her best friend. And I just want to be the man she wants me to be. I am going to spend the rest of my life with this one woman and I can't wait."

Wow, thanks for posting that. How beautiful and profound.

I was thinking of the scenes they showed of Sean the day he was getting ready to propose and how he was crying and said it was the most emotional he's ever been. Well he was saying some profound things that day, and I bet that's when he said these words as well. Only the producers couldn't put that in because he's saying "without a shadow of a doubt," and that wouldn't fit their storyline.

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:34 pm

iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:I was over looking at some stuff about Juan Pablo's season and someone has recently posted the preview to Sean's season.  I watched it thinking it would be interesting in light of the fact that they are now married.  I wrote down all of Sean's words at the end after all of the drama was shown. Some we heard him say on the show some not. He was confident even then about them. Here is what he said.

I was thinking of the scenes they showed of Sean the day he was getting ready to propose and how he was crying and said it was the most emotional he's ever been. Well he was saying some profound things that day, and I bet that's when he said these words as well. Only the producers couldn't put that in because he's saying "without a shadow of a doubt," and that wouldn't fit their storyline.

I thought the same. Shadow of a doubt certainly doesn't mean to me you woke up that morning and decided it was Catherine! As I have said before, I hope someday he feels like he can tell the real story.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:39 pm

motheroffive wrote:
iloveromance wrote:

I thought the same. Shadow of a doubt certainly doesn't mean to me you woke up that morning and decided it was Catherine!  As I have said before, I hope someday he feels like he can tell the real story.

He kind of did in his vows, I loved this part so much:

"You had me hooked from the beginning, and I didn't want to let you go."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom