SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 45 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by motheroffive Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:52 pm

iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:I was over looking at some stuff about Juan Pablo's season and someone has recently posted the preview to Sean's season.  I watched it thinking it would be interesting in light of the fact that they are now married.  I wrote down all of Sean's words at the end after all of the drama was shown. Some we heard him say on the show some not. He was confident even then about them. Here is what he said.

"I came here hoping to find the woman I was supposed to spend my life with. For a second I thought that was impossible. But if you persevere through tough times you can find love.

I know without a shadow of a doubt who my wife is. I can picture us spending the rest of our lives together. I want her to have my heart. I want to be her best friend. And I just want to be the man she wants me to be. I am going to spend the rest of my life with this one woman and I can't wait."

Wow, thanks for posting that. How beautiful and profound.

I was thinking of the scenes they showed of Sean the day he was getting ready to propose and how he was crying and said it was the most emotional he's ever been. Well he was saying some profound things that day, and I bet that's when he said these words as well. Only the producers couldn't put that in because he's saying "without a shadow of a doubt," and that wouldn't fit their storyline.

I thought the same. Shadow of a doubt certainly doesn't mean to me you woke up that morning and decided it was Catherine!  As I have said before, I hope someday he feels like he can tell the real story.

He kind of did in his vows, I loved this part so much:

"You had me hooked from the beginning, and I didn't want to let you go."

He definitely has let out little bits here and there. There are also a few in the piece from the Love Stories show. I would just love an interview where he lays it out!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by blessed66 Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:05 pm

motheroffive wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:I was over looking at some stuff about Juan Pablo's season and someone has recently posted the preview to Sean's season.  I watched it thinking it would be interesting in light of the fact that they are now married.  I wrote down all of Sean's words at the end after all of the drama was shown. Some we heard him say on the show some not. He was confident even then about them. Here is what he said.

"I came here hoping to find the woman I was supposed to spend my life with. For a second I thought that was impossible. But if you persevere through tough times you can find love.

I know without a shadow of a doubt who my wife is. I can picture us spending the rest of our lives together. I want her to have my heart. I want to be her best friend. And I just want to be the man she wants me to be. I am going to spend the rest of my life with this one woman and I can't wait."

Wow, thanks for posting that. How beautiful and profound.

I was thinking of the scenes they showed of Sean the day he was getting ready to propose and how he was crying and said it was the most emotional he's ever been. Well he was saying some profound things that day, and I bet that's when he said these words as well. Only the producers couldn't put that in because he's saying "without a shadow of a doubt," and that wouldn't fit their storyline.

I thought the same. Shadow of a doubt certainly doesn't mean to me you woke up that morning and decided it was Catherine!  As I have said before, I hope someday he feels like he can tell the real story.

He kind of did in his vows, I loved this part so much:

"You had me hooked from the beginning, and I didn't want to let you go."

He definitely has let out little bits here and there. There are also a few in the piece from the Love Stories show.  I would just love an interview where he lays it out!  

I am hoping that part of his I am second testimony he will talk about it. Form what I have seen, Sean in episode 5 he started to talk more about Catherine and he started making profound statements about their relationship. I would love to hear more about that, we can submit questions for him to answer via I am second.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:26 pm

motheroffive wrote:
He definitely has let out little bits here and there. There are also a few in the piece from the Love Stories show.  I would just love an interview where he lays it out!  

Wouldn't we all laugh out loud??

He definitely had a strong reaction to her right away. When she got out of the limo his eyes lit up, and he told her in an awestruck voice that she looked beautiful. He said on that Love Stories show that when he first saw her..."my heart stopped."

Then, was it episode two at the cocktail party that he told her that she had an "effervescent personality." When he said that he gulped, looking a bit nervous. Definitely he was feeling something for her.

Then remember that picture of them he put on twitter, when they were roller skating and he tweeted "I was hooked at leopard tights." That was episode four, the same episode they had their first kiss.

And then came episode five, and I think everyone on this entire board agrees that Sean asked Catherine's team back because he wanted to see Catherine. The fact that they went off by themselves, him carrying her, her sitting on his lap, him giving her assurances, really makes that seem true.

And then of course episode six was their first date, and I think after that she was without a doubt the front runner, and the more time went on, the more sure he got. He said on that special that he started falling in love with her on their first date in Canada.

He also told Chris Harrison after the fantasy dates that he was in love and was definitely going to propose.

Really, when you think about it, does Sean really have to say anything else? He has pretty much told us it was her all along. He went along with the storyline they wanted him to go along with, but he knew it was going to be Catherine..."without a shadow of a doubt." PINKHEART

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:31 pm

You said it all Ilove! Amen to all of that. He was smitten from Day 1.  :yes: beatingheart 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:46 pm

News flash... You all are adorable today! That is all!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:03 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:News flash... You all are adorable today! That is all!

Ditto.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:04 pm

iloveromance wrote:I know this thread isn't suppose to be about Juan Pablo, but since we're bringing it up...

Apparently the scenes for tonight's show, and things I've read on the internet, show that Juan Pablo went "too far" with one of the women, in some sort of intimate way. How serious is he for love if he's doing that with one woman, when there are so many women still left? What if that woman is not his final one?

To have a season like this, after Sean, such an honorable man with integrity, was last season's Bachelor, is so crazy to me. I doubt Juan Pablo will even do publicity when the season is over. At this point, I'm just watching for the drama. I hope they make a better choice for the next Bachelorette than they made for this season with Juan Pablo.

And maybe since this season is not turning out too well, Sean and Catherine will be on the ATFR live to talk about the wedding and reception. That would be great.

I hope you're right! That would be nice. Or maybe they're going to bring Sean & Cat on there to give Juan Pablo & his F1 advice (that's if they're still together). I think that's one of the reasons why Sean was the most liked Bachelor.. He was true to himself and he really was looking for love.
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:14 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:News flash... You all are adorable today! That is all!

For me just a bit bored. That's why I ventured over to the Juan Pablo forums. Started a remodeling project today so stayed home to work. Very loud jack hammer!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:30 pm

Stuck home , snow storm ....again. Watched wedding again, reading all the posts about their season showed a warm loving story evolving . Hope we hear from them , and see some pictures. Thanks all for your posts.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:56 pm

joyjoy wrote:Apparently the wedding was rebroadcast yesterday and I missed. I just finished watching it on demand, and I can't help but cry when I see their eyes started to swell with tears, especially Sean. I wished Catherine had a tissue to damped her nose. Still didn't catch why they laugh after their vows, did Jay cried??

FYI, I never did not watch TB reality show including Sean's season. But as soon as I saw Sean's interviews  sharing his faith and beliefs and his high moral values I became so obsessed that I have to watch his season in youtube. I'm so grateful for the compiled S&C videos and also grateful for the fans forum. It keeps me updated with comments, pictures and videos and I couldn't thank you all enough. So that said, I'm not interested watching JB season.

They were so focused on each other during their vows that they almost forgot that Jay was up there too.  yes .. Cat said "Oh gosh, I totally forgot you were here" while covering here mouth, giggling.  :Smiley: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:26 pm

iloveromance wrote:
motheroffive wrote:

Wouldn't we all laugh out loud??

He definitely had a strong reaction to her right away. When she got out of the limo his eyes lit up, and he told her in an awestruck voice that she looked beautiful. He said on that Love Stories show that when he first saw her..."my heart stopped."

Then, was it episode two at the cocktail party that he told her that she had an "effervescent personality." When he said that he gulped, looking a bit nervous. Definitely he was feeling something for her.

Then remember that picture of them he put on twitter, when they were roller skating and he tweeted "I was hooked at leopard tights." That was episode four, the same episode they had their first kiss.

And then came episode five, and I think everyone on this entire board agrees that Sean asked Catherine's team back because he wanted to see Catherine. The fact that they went off by themselves, him carrying her, her sitting on his lap, him giving her assurances, really makes that seem true.

And then of course episode six was their first date, and I think after that she was without a doubt the front runner, and the more time went on, the more sure he got. He said on that special that he started falling in love with her on their first date in Canada.

He also told Chris Harrison after the fantasy dates that he was in love and was definitely going to propose.

Really, when you think about it, does Sean really have to say anything else? He has pretty much told us it was her all along. He went along with the storyline they wanted him to go along with, but he knew it was going to be Catherine..."without a shadow of a doubt." PINKHEART

THIS. Loved the way you broke that down ilove. So. on. point.

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 8554319625_3737a89572_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 8555428414_13183c9699_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 8555428450_fee0585c93_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 45 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:34 pm

Really, when you think about it, does Sean really have to say anything else? He has pretty much told us it was her all along. He went along with the storyline they wanted him to go along with, but he knew it was going to be Catherine..."without a shadow of a doubt." PINKHEART

I agree. One thing about Sean as Bachelor- he totally gets the concept that they are creating a TV show and that there will be editing involved which will advance whatever the producers think is going to be entertaining. So those of us who wanted to see the discussions of faith, or see him fall in love with only one woman, or tell his parents that he really did have a clue when they met Catherine and Lindsay (I still think Sean told his mom, at least, that he knew who it was without divulging her identity, when they went for that little stroll). But he got it and sold the story for them the whole time it aired- and kept their secret.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom