SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 24 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by landrje Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:48 pm

Spoil Me wrote:
bluejay8 wrote:Just noticed on this instagram video posted earlier JP's cute reaction on the the Bump n Grind song, and he sang along.  giggling 
http://instagram.com/p/jqMHVnmq4M/

Is there anyway that can be posted as something other than an instagram video?
My computer seems to hate instagram pics and videos - cant see/watch them  :anyone?: 

may I suggest you try a site like Webstagram, which is an Instagram Web Viewer site (http://web.stagram.com/); I find it much easier to navigate than Instagram ... and its also an easy setup

landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:49 pm

umngirl wrote:My favorite part was definitely from when they were pronounced husband and wife through the candid moments, and really when they returned from break and they were just holding each other kissing. They just looked totally lost in the moment.

Same here. Didn't even catch Sean saying "I love you so much" after being pronounced, similar to how he did after the proposal, until my marathon watching yesterday. Those candid moments between them will always be my favorite.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Desiree posted a short blog post talking about the wedding, with photos that (I think) have already been posted:

First and foremost, congratulations to the newlyweds Sean and Catherine! Chris and I were honored to be guests at such a beautiful and love filled wedding. It was great to see some friends I haven’t seen in awhile and hang out with Ali, Molly, Daniella, Trista, Ashley, and Deanna. The highlight of the night was of course seeing Catherine walk down the aisle in her stunning lace dress and veil, while Sean was taken by his bride’s beauty. The love between those two is apparent and I couldn’t be any happier for them!

The ceremony decor was creative with a living room inspired atmosphere. I loved the different types of gold accented chairs mixed in for the seats and the carpet that was laid out as if we were at someone’s home. Regardless of the cameras catching every moment, the ceremony felt intimate and special, and we were enwrapped in every word of their vows as well as Jay’s (Sean’s dad) touching words to his son and new daughter-in-law. The reception was so much fun dancing the night away and mingling with everyone. Sean and Catherine’s families are the sweetest people ever and it was so great meeting them. The groom’s cake and cake toppers were so cute and personal for the couple. Loved it!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Wedding2

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:57 pm

landrje wrote:
Spoil Me wrote:
bluejay8 wrote:Just noticed on this instagram video posted earlier JP's cute reaction on the the Bump n Grind song, and he sang along.  giggling 
http://instagram.com/p/jqMHVnmq4M/

Is there anyway that can be posted as something other than an instagram video?
My computer seems to hate instagram pics and videos - cant see/watch them  :anyone?: 

may I suggest you try a site like Webstagram, which is an Instagram Web Viewer site (http://web.stagram.com/); I find it much easier to navigate than Instagram ... and its also an easy setup

I'll try that - thanks! :Smiley: 
Spoil Me
Spoil Me

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:00 pm

Thanks bleuberry. Sweet blog from Des. Lovely pics as well.

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:01 pm

umngirl wrote:My favorite part was definitely from when they were pronounced husband and wife through the candid moments, and really when they returned from break and they were just holding each other kissing. They just looked totally lost in the moment.

Ditto, and when Jay said "you may now kiss the bride". Their excitement on their faces and the way they kissed. It's just different, so passionate but gentle. Oh, myyyyy!!!
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:08 pm

jaspats wrote:

Ditto, and when Jay said "you may now kiss the bride". Their excitement on their faces and the way they kissed. It's just different, so passionate but gentle. Oh, myyyyy!!!

They hadn't kissed since the night before- it was probably all they could do to hold back... all Sean could do anyway since he loves just to kiss her forehead. That was my favorite moment, too...... especially the adrenaline crash when he couldn't hold anything together anymore.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:16 pm

Love the recap. Love hearing Carey sang to her. Wish there was a vid of that. Love watching the wedding again. Love adorable little Kensington walking with her head down looking so serious dropping the flower petals. Watched the vid of them walking into the reception and I don't see JP. Could someone tell me where he is?

Darn. Another unproductive day of pretending to work. Shhhh

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:16 pm

I loved those candid moments too after they walked away as husband and wife. They were very affectionate and caring. Catherine loves to touch Sean ALOT, just as much as he loves planting tinny kisses on her forehead and shoulder. I felt like at one moment she wanted to bury her face in his chest, but was cautious of her makeup. I also noticed that after they shared their vows, it seemed like they subconsciously moved closer to each other, as if wanting to reach out for more. Each time I watch it, it only gets better. *sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:22 pm

Poppycorn wrote:Love the recap.  Love hearing Carey sang to her.  Wish there was a vid of that.  Love watching the wedding again.  Love adorable little Kensington walking with her head down looking so serious dropping the flower petals.  Watched the vid of them walking into the reception and I don't see JP.  Could someone tell me where he is?

Darn.  Another unproductive day of pretending to work.  Shhhh

Right at the bottom of the screen.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 24 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:55 pm

especially the adrenaline crash when he couldn't hold anything together anymore

she wanted to bury her face in his chest, but was cautious of her makeup

yes, loved the bolded also.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:06 pm

Arie posted his recap of the wedding. He posted a tweet with the link if someone wants to post it.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom