SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by thankful7 Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:17 am

I am CONFUSED! Is JPablo looking for real Love or just showing his modern day pick-up moves?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Poppycorn Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:18 am

I've been watching JuanPab's season just in case anything involving SeanCat comes up. It is so obvious he doesn't know what he wants. He says he wants a mother for Camila and then when Sharleen (in so many words) implies she doesn't want kids, he gives her a rose anyway. He obviously is physically attracted to her and completely ignores the fact that she is not the least bit interested in being a mother to his daughter. Sad.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:59 am

Poppycorn wrote:I've been watching JuanPab's season just in case anything involving SeanCat comes up.  It is so obvious he doesn't know what he wants.  He says he wants a mother for Camila and then when Sharleen (in so many words) implies she doesn't want kids, he gives her a rose anyway.  He obviously is physically attracted to her and completely ignores the fact that she is not the least bit interested in being a mother to his daughter.  Sad.

I think based on what I read to people comments on his season. I agreed with you and to me looks like he is not there for the right reason . He is not looking for a partner in life and a mom to Camila. He is there for the show and have fun which is really sad. And yet people still tuning his season every Monday. But I think abc loves it and the producers of the show . The more his season showing crap and drama each episodes the more people to keep watching and talking about it which is good for tv lol. Sleazy and making everyone foolish. Hahaha.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:11 am

blessed66 wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:
umngirl wrote:Hey CH, YOU'RE A MORON!
Last season at this time Catherine was still under the radar. Is there anyone like that this season?
Harrison: I think Juan Pablo is more obvious about who he likes. Sean was also young and didn't know as well who he was yet and what he was looking for. Juan Pablo is more comfortable in understanding who he is as a man, as a father, and what kind of woman he's looking for.

CH has always been and will always be a businessman first, human second. This is nothing new nor is it something worth to get worked up about.  :Smiley: 

I was more posting it as a PSA for those who haven't realized this yet. I haven't really believed a word that's come out of his mouth for 10 years.

I appreciate that but he really has his work cut out for him this year with the skanky player who turns on the women when he realizes he screwed up.

This is why I do not like CH he is a big moron.  He should never try to justify this foolishness or even compare JPa with Sean at all.
It's especially stupid when Sean just became the first and only Bachelor to marry the woman he chose on the show. For all his "not knowing what he wanted," he was the only one to get it right.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:17 am

Shhhhh..... Catherine's about to walk down the aisle (in my house!).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:31 am

Hahaha I kinda miss the lowes already Smiley But at the same time I am not complaining their quietness with their social media. They deserved their privacy . Hehe. I wonder if they will be leaving Tahiti tomorrow going back home to big D?  Hugesmile . For sure everyone in big d misses them already including their doggies:) not only us laugh out loud.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:38 am

jcrbil wrote:Shhhhh..... Catherine's  about to walk down the aisle (in my house!).
Oh.Gosh! In my house too. For the 10th time already.......
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:38 am

thankful7 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Shhhhh..... Catherine's  about to walk down the aisle (in my house!).

I needed that holy moment to move past tonight's train wreck.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:41 am

jcrbil wrote:
thankful7 wrote:

I needed that holy moment to move past tonight's train wreck.

Me too, I need cleansing of the eyes. I have to watch Sean and Catherine people of integrity.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 50 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:41 am

I'm laughing at Chris Harrison. Is he for real? Spoiler alert here, but the woman who Juan Pablo went "too far" with last night, his words, is not even his F1, according to RS. So yeah, he knows who he wants, right okay. Eleven women left and doing things that he regrets the next day and doesn't want his daughter to see. And oh yeah, doesn't even apologize to the woman, just kind of makes it seem like it's all her fault. She's my least favorite woman this season, but she still doesn't deserve that. Like she said, he was comfortable with everything at the time, then turned around and made her feel badly about it. Not a nice guy at all. I mean, at all. At this point, who the heck cares who he ends up with. I'm rooting for the women I like to get the heck out of there and fast...

And speaking of Sean, because we like to do that around here lol, he knew EXACTLY what he wanted. He wanted to find the love of his life, HIS BEST FRIEND, and someone that believed in God. He also wanted a woman he could have fun with, who liked adventures and traveling, and being outdoors. Seems like he got just what he wanted, what do you know.

I never used to mind Chris Harrison like some people. But when he said that Sean letting Desiree go was a mistake because he could have just let "the love of his life," go, well that's when I really stopped caring about what he said. Because after all, before CH even did that interview, he was standing on the sidelines as Sean and Catherine rode off on an elephant into the sunset. Making comments about Desiree just to boost her as The Bachelorette, when he knew that Sean never once regretted letting Desiree go and was then engaged to Catherine, was a really ridiculous comment and makes his interviews lose credibility. At least that's when it started losing it for me.

Sean may be one of the only Bachelors who knew exactly what he wanted and was there for the right reasons. I think Andrew Firestone was there for the right reasons as well, although it didn't work out for him. Brad Womack didn't know what the heck he wanted the first time, so he needed a second time to figure it out. Jason was there for the right reasons but had no idea what the heck he wanted, or actually, who the heck he wanted lol. Ben just wanted the villain girl who skinny dipped with him, who he broke up with anyway. And so on and so on.

The only Bachelor in the history of this franchise gets married last week, and Chris Harrison makes those kind of statements about him? Keep selling Chris, keep selling, because there's nothing you can do to save this season. Nothing at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:53 am

iloveromance wrote:I'm laughing at Chris Harrison. Is he for real? Spoiler alert here, but the woman who Juan Pablo went "too far" with last night, his words, is not even his F1, according to RS. So yeah, he knows who he wants, right okay. Eleven women left and doing things that he regrets the next day and doesn't want his daughter to see. And oh yeah, doesn't even apologize to the woman, just kind of makes it seem like it's all her fault. She's my least favorite woman this season, but she still doesn't deserve that. Like she said, he was comfortable with everything at the time, then turned around and made her feel badly about it. Not a nice guy at all. I mean, at all. At this point, who the heck cares who he ends up with. I'm rooting for the women I like to get the heck out of there and fast...

And speaking of Sean, because we like to do that around here lol, he knew EXACTLY what he wanted. He wanted to find the love of his life, HIS BEST FRIEND, and someone that believed in God. He also wanted a woman he could have fun with, who liked adventures and traveling, and being outdoors. Seems like he got just what he wanted, what do you know.

I never used to mind Chris Harrison like some people. But when he said that Sean letting Desiree go was a mistake because he could have just let "the love of his life," go, well that's when I really stopped caring about what he said. Because after all, before CH even did that interview, he was standing on the sidelines as Sean and Catherine rode off on an elephant into the sunset. Making comments about Desiree just to boost her as The Bachelorette, when he knew that Sean never once regretted letting Desiree go and was then engaged to Catherine, was a really ridiculous comment and makes his interviews lose credibility. At least that's when it started losing it for me.

Sean may be one of the only Bachelors who knew exactly what he wanted and was there for the right reasons. I think Andrew Firestone was there for the right reasons as well, although it didn't work out for him. Brad Womack didn't know what the heck he wanted the first time, so he needed a second time to figure it out. Jason was there for the right reasons but had no idea what the heck he wanted, or actually, who the heck he wanted lol. Ben just wanted the villain girl who skinny dipped with him, who he broke up with anyway. And so on and so on.

The only Bachelor in the history of this franchise gets married last week, and Chris Harrison makes those kind of statements about him? Keep selling Chris, keep selling, because there's nothing you can do to save this season. Nothing at all.

Fabulous post as always ILOve. I was thinking about the Des comment as well and that was the point I stopped listening to CH as well. He will throw anybody under the bus if he thinks it works to his benefit. That is what he did last season with the Des comment after WTA knowing full well that Sean and Catherine were together and happy! But this comment really takes the cake. To even try to compare the two guys is beyond ludicrous.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:55 am

iloveromance wrote:I'm laughing at Chris Harrison. Is he for real? Spoiler alert here, but the woman who Juan Pablo went "too far" with last night, his words, is not even his F1, according to RS. So yeah, he knows who he wants, right okay. Eleven women left and doing things that he regrets the next day and doesn't want his daughter to see. And oh yeah, doesn't even apologize to the woman, just kind of makes it seem like it's all her fault. She's my least favorite woman this season, but she still doesn't deserve that. Like she said, he was comfortable with everything at the time, then turned around and made her feel badly about it. Not a nice guy at all. I mean, at all. At this point, who the heck cares who he ends up with. I'm rooting for the women I like to get the heck out of there and fast...

And speaking of Sean, because we like to do that around here laugh out loud, he knew EXACTLY what he wanted. He wanted to find the love of his life, HIS BEST FRIEND, and someone that believed in God. He also wanted a woman he could have fun with, who liked adventures and traveling, and being outdoors. Seems like he got just what he wanted, what do you know.

Sean may be one of the only Bachelors who knew exactly what he wanted and was there for the right reasons. I think Andrew Firestone was there for the right reasons as well, although it didn't work out for him. Brad Womack didn't know what the heck he wanted the first time, so he needed a second time to figure it out. Jason was there for the right reasons but had no idea what the heck he wanted, or actually, who the heck he wanted laugh out loud. Ben just wanted the villain girl who skinny dipped with him, who he broke up with anyway. And so on and so on.

Amen! Great Post!  clapping! 

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom