SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Spencer81 Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:10 am

joyjoy wrote:
TrustxLove wrote:Wow, this season really is a trainwreck. You can tell from the previews that the girls are starting to give up on him too. Don't blame them at all. Sean was a gem and there probably won't be anyone else like him!

DITTO

Double DITTO!!!
Spencer81
Spencer81

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 49 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by alwaystulips Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:15 am

umngirl wrote:Hey CH, YOU'RE A MORON!
Last season at this time Catherine was still under the radar. Is there anyone like that this season?
Harrison: I think Juan Pablo is more obvious about who he likes. Sean was also young and didn't know as well who he was yet and what he was looking for. Juan Pablo is more comfortable in understanding who he is as a man, as a father, and what kind of woman he's looking for.

LOL!  He can sell some bull$#%*, can't he?
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:17 am

Really?  Sean had far more sense about what he wanted.  Which is why he had a great group of women for the most part. n CH is just hoping no one remembers.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:20 am

Last season at this time Catherine was still under the radar. Is there anyone like that this season?
Harrison: I think Juan Pablo is more obvious about who he likes. Sean was also young and didn't know as well who he was yet and what he was looking for. Juan Pablo is more comfortable in understanding who he is as a man, as a father, and what kind of woman he's looking for.

CH has always been and will always be a businessman first, human second. This is nothing new nor is it something worth to get worked up about.  :Smiley: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:23 am

chloep wrote:

CH has always been and will always be a businessman first, human second. This is nothing new nor is it something worth to get worked up about.  :Smiley: 

I was more posting it as a PSA for those who haven't realized this yet. I haven't really believed a word that's come out of his mouth for 10 years.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 49 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 49 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:26 am

umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:

I was more posting it as a PSA for those who haven't realized this yet. I haven't really believed a word that's come out of his mouth for 10 years.

I appreciate that but he really has his work cut out for him this year with the skanky player who turns on the women when he realizes he screwed up.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:29 am

motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:

I appreciate that but he really has his work cut out for him this year with the skanky player who turns on the women when he realizes he screwed up.

True, he doesn't have the easiest job this season. But totally calling Sean wishy-washy while Mr. Manwhore knows exactly what he wants makes zero sense and isn't helping his cause.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 49 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 49 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:29 am

motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:

This is why I do not like CH he is a big moron. He should never try to justify this foolishness or even compare JPa with Sean at all.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 49 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 49 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 49 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 49 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 49 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 49 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:33 am

umngirl wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:

True, he doesn't have the easiest job this season. But totally calling Sean wishy-washy while Mr. Manwhore knows exactly what he wants makes zero sense and isn't helping his cause.

Not only wishy washy but young also. Sean knew exactly what he was looking for and never waivered. Catherine also was not under the radar at all by this point for those that were paying attention!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:40 am

motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:

Not only wishy washy but young also. Sean knew exactly what he was looking for and never waivered. Catherine also was not under the radar at all by this point for those that were paying attention!

CH's words read "wishy-washy" to me, but I guess young works. And that's what is comical, Sean knew exactly what he was looking for, it just took him a bit to zero in that Catherine had everyone he wanted and needed in his life. CH clearly forgets their first kiss and Sean bringing back to losing team so he could spend more time with her. Maybe he's getting amnesia in his advancing age.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:43 am

CH is always like that. He is saying these words now to sean to defend idiot Jpab attitudes to these women. How the hell Jpab knew what he wants or who he wants at the moment? All he needs to show is what kind of a guy he is? A total pervert  :laughingoutlou . Sorry I don't watch his season even during his premiere . I don't need to watch him doing his own thing with these girls . Plus I can't stand with him . I only read in twitter by people's opinion and I don't really view him a guy who knows what he wants . He seems into fame and just have a good time with his season . Plus he needs to think properly when answering media questions to avoid putting himself into trouble. CH should ashame of his opinion tonight knowing sean and his family will be able to read this comment laugh out loud. CH is being stupid again . He can kiss Jpab ass. Moron.  :laughingoutlou . I don't know why these people are still continue watching Jpab season and all they did after watching episode by episode is commenting how bad it is and calling Jpab idiot /manwhore. Why not just stop watching it for good. Lol.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:47 am

CH never tells the true story, because if he did everyone would realize that "reality" doesn't exactly resemble reality. Sean's "story" was that he couldn't decide until the end and that will always be the same in his mind. But to compare Seans' season to the this train wreck by saying that Sean didn't know what he wanted is hilarious. JuanPa can't even decided when to kiss someone with consistency. And he is so ineffective communicating with language that the only method of communication is physical.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 77 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom