SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 26 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by akinitohoy Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:36 pm

landrje wrote:
iloveromance wrote:My favorite part was from when they said their vows to each other, all the way through that beautiful private moment they had together.

When they said their vows, the way they looked at each other was so sweet and romantic. I especially love the way Sean looks at Catherine, my heart was melting. He wears his heart on his sleeve when it comes to her. I was so touched watching him as she walked down the aisle. When they said their vows to each other, was another great moment. Catherine getting choked up during her vows was very moving. Even Jay got emotional after the vows.

I absolutely loved when Jay was about to pronounce them man and wife. The way they were looking at each other was so romantic. Then Sean pulling her in for that kiss and telling her he loved her...heart melting all over again.

As they walked back up the aisle and Sean gave her that kiss and told her that he loved her so much, then he couldn't hold it back anymore. To see how much love he has for her, that he can't even hold back his emotions, was extremely romantic. Catherine was crying as well, but at the same time you could see her reassuring him, because she knew he was having a tough time keeping it together.

And my heart stops at that romantic moment of them all alone for the first time as man and wife. Catherine "You're my husband, I love you so much." Sean. "I love you, my beautiful wife." Be still my heart, these two are a romance novel that I could never write. Their love and adoration for each other, as well as their commitment to each other, is so magical and breathtaking, and extremely romantic. I love them more than I ever have, and that's saying a lot.

I may be alone in my reaction, but this post brought tears to my eyes ilove ... your words captured so much of what made that night special   :yes: 

oh you're not alone my dear..it made watch the wedding again!!! and cry again!!!
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Iploeg wrote:
blessed66 wrote:
livelife wrote:Arie posted his recap of the wedding.  He posted a tweet with the link if someone wants to post it.
If you have the link may you post it please.

Here is the link blessed66. Can't embed!
http://sulia.com/channel/bachelor-bachelorette/f/41453020-7d8c-46c5-92ab-ca282f5f26f4/?action=prop&source=tw&form_factor=desktop

I really enjoyed that blog, it was heartfelt and hilarious. You can tell that Arie really likes Sean, and now Catherine as well. He seems to really be touched by their relationship. Hope he finds his own true love soon. Again, I would LOVE for him to be the next Bachelor. This season with Juan Pablo is so boring, I fell asleep last night watching it lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:58 pm

They waited for that moment and it was so sweet (as, undoubtably, were their private moments later that night). They have really built their relationship- a really strong foundation- to build their marriage and their family. I doubt they will ever be totally out of the public eye- it will be so great to watch them in the years ahead, blinding everyone with their light.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:00 pm

akinitohoy wrote:
landrje wrote:
iloveromance wrote:My favorite part was from when they said their vows to each other, all the way through that beautiful private moment they had together.

When they said their vows, the way they looked at each other was so sweet and romantic. I especially love the way Sean looks at Catherine, my heart was melting. He wears his heart on his sleeve when it comes to her. I was so touched watching him as she walked down the aisle. When they said their vows to each other, was another great moment. Catherine getting choked up during her vows was very moving. Even Jay got emotional after the vows.

I absolutely loved when Jay was about to pronounce them man and wife. The way they were looking at each other was so romantic. Then Sean pulling her in for that kiss and telling her he loved her...heart melting all over again.

As they walked back up the aisle and Sean gave her that kiss and told her that he loved her so much, then he couldn't hold it back anymore. To see how much love he has for her, that he can't even hold back his emotions, was extremely romantic. Catherine was crying as well, but at the same time you could see her reassuring him, because she knew he was having a tough time keeping it together.

And my heart stops at that romantic moment of them all alone for the first time as man and wife. Catherine "You're my husband, I love you so much." Sean. "I love you, my beautiful wife." Be still my heart, these two are a romance novel that I could never write. Their love and adoration for each other, as well as their commitment to each other, is so magical and breathtaking, and extremely romantic. I love them more than I ever have, and that's saying a lot.

I may be alone in my reaction, but this post brought tears to my eyes ilove ... your words captured so much of what made that night special   :yes: 

oh you're not alone my dear..it made watch the wedding again!!! and cry again!!!
ILove..I love your recap. Are you sure you didn't miss your calling?! #sosweet #soprecious
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:00 pm

landrje wrote:

DITTO!!! You put in writing what I've been wanting to say. Thanks, ilove.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:03 pm

Mrs Lowe's gorgeous shoes and belt

One pic I forgot from #thebachelorwedding Catherine's @moniquelhuillier shoes and beautiful belt detail. #weddingshoes #weddingaccessory #wedding by @mindyweiss

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 26 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 26 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 26 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:11 pm

Just got home from a long day at work to read your incredible description of Sean and Catherine's vows and their wedding kiss and private moments. It's not for nothing Ilove that you are such a talented writer. You wrote so beautifully what we all were thinking.
It read like one of your wonderfully written romance novels, So exciting that the main characters were Sean and Catherine in REAL LIFE this time
Many thanks for the poetic words......tears falling down my face.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:13 pm

You guys are so sweet! I'm glad you guys enjoyed my thoughts on the wedding. That was brief, I could have went on for pages laugh out loud.

I also want to talk more about the first hour, because I don't feel it's been talked about enough, because we've all been so enamoured with the wedding. I'm going to get my thoughts together and then make a post about it in a few minutes. :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:16 pm

Looking forward to that, ilove. Thanks so much!  

I love this forum so much. Fills my heart with so much joy. Can't thank you all enough!

Last edited by jaspats on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:16 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Mrs Lowe's gorgeous shoes and belt

One pic I forgot from #thebachelorwedding Catherine's @moniquelhuillier shoes and beautiful belt detail. #weddingshoes #weddingaccessory #wedding by @mindyweiss

This is STUNNING!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:21 pm

^Please feel free! I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on that portion.

I have a few to share.
1. I don't think the "days to the wedding" was accurate on many of those things.
2. Clearly Catherine isn't a full on vegan anymore considering she ate rattlesnake.
3. I don't think they stay in separate hotel rooms when they travel or are in L.A. for the wedding planning stuff, so I think the good-bye in the hallway was just for show.
4. In the segment where she moves into the house, and they are outside Sean says something about it being the first time their apart in a long time. That was very true considering they were living together in L.A. and now they wouldn't be staying in the same place. Also, when they both in bed talking to each other, Cat talks about it being weird sleeping here and it almost sounds like she wanted to say without you, but changed it to in a new place.

I'll need to watch again to share more thoughts.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 26 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 26 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:22 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:Mrs Lowe's gorgeous shoes and belt

It's a good thing someone else was footing the bill, those shoes cost almost $800.

Last edited by umngirl on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 26 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 26 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 26 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 77 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 51 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom