SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 27 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Ken Cooper Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:24 pm

thankful7 wrote:
akinitohoy wrote:
landrje wrote:
iloveromance wrote:My favorite part was from when they said their vows to each other, all the way through that beautiful private moment they had together.

When they said their vows, the way they looked at each other was so sweet and romantic. I especially love the way Sean looks at Catherine, my heart was melting. He wears his heart on his sleeve when it comes to her. I was so touched watching him as she walked down the aisle. When they said their vows to each other, was another great moment. Catherine getting choked up during her vows was very moving. Even Jay got emotional after the vows.

I absolutely loved when Jay was about to pronounce them man and wife. The way they were looking at each other was so romantic. Then Sean pulling her in for that kiss and telling her he loved her...heart melting all over again.

As they walked back up the aisle and Sean gave her that kiss and told her that he loved her so much, then he couldn't hold it back anymore. To see how much love he has for her, that he can't even hold back his emotions, was extremely romantic. Catherine was crying as well, but at the same time you could see her reassuring him, because she knew he was having a tough time keeping it together.

And my heart stops at that romantic moment of them all alone for the first time as man and wife. Catherine "You're my husband, I love you so much." Sean. "I love you, my beautiful wife." Be still my heart, these two are a romance novel that I could never write. Their love and adoration for each other, as well as their commitment to each other, is so magical and breathtaking, and extremely romantic. I love them more than I ever have, and that's saying a lot.

I may be alone in my reaction, but this post brought tears to my eyes ilove ... your words captured so much of what made that night special   :yes: 

oh you're not alone my dear..it made watch the wedding again!!! and cry again!!!
ILove..I love your recap. Are you sure you didn't miss your calling?! #sosweet #soprecious

Was thinking the same thing as I read this post.   Beautifully written like the perfect love story

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 27 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by motheroffive Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:33 pm

umngirl wrote:^Please feel free! I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on that portion.

I have a few to share.
1. I don't think the "days to the wedding" was accurate on many of those things.
2. Clearly Catherine isn't a full on vegan anymore considering she ate rattlesnake.
3. I don't think they stay in separate hotel rooms when they travel or are in L.A. for the wedding planning stuff, so I think the good-bye in the hallway was just for show.
4. In the segment where she moves into the house, and they are outside Sean says something about it being the first time their apart in a long time. That was very true considering they were living together in L.A. and now they wouldn't be staying in the same place. Also, when they both in bed talking to each other, Cat talks about it being weird sleeping here and it almost sounds like she wanted to say without you, but changed it to in a new place.

I'll need to watch again to share more thoughts.

I had many of the same thought. I definitely think she was about to say that on the phone then remembered she was being filmed.

I liked the first two pieces a lot. The trip home and the visit with the family. I also liked the piece at the bridal shop. Everything else not so much. Too much talk about sex for my taste.  I kept thinking about Jay and Sherry when they watched this!

One thing I thought was funny in the wedding part was when it cut to her for a minute. She had just opened her Bible and you can hear someone ask her what she gave him. She laughs and says boudiar pictures. Kind of the opposite! That is an understatement.

Last edited by motheroffive on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:34 pm

Does the belt get sown into the dress?

Last edited by biglove44 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:39 pm

umngirl wrote:^Please feel free! I was wondering what everyone's thoughts were on that portion.

I have a few to share.
1. I don't think the "days to the wedding" was accurate on many of those things.
2. Clearly Catherine isn't a full on vegan anymore considering she ate rattlesnake.
3. I don't think they stay in separate hotel rooms when they travel or are in L.A. for the wedding planning stuff, so I think the good-bye in the hallway was just for show.
4. In the segment where she moves into the house, and they are outside Sean says something about it being the first time their apart in a long time. That was very true considering they were living together in L.A. and now they wouldn't be staying in the same place. Also, when they both in bed talking to each other, Cat talks about it being weird sleeping here and it almost sounds like she wanted to say without you, but changed it to in a new place.

umngirl, I think you're right about the days to the wedding, especially the part where they were trying on the wedding rings. Five days before the wedding they were in New York. I think they filmed that on Friday.

I also don't think they stay in separate hotel rooms. And I also caught that moment when she said it would be so weird sleeping...she hesitated very briefly, and then said a new place. I think she was going to say without him but caught herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:59 pm

motheroffive wrote:

I have a few to share.

I had many of the same thought. I definitely think she was about to say that on the phone then remembered she was being filmed.

I liked the first two pieces a lot. The trip home and the visit with the family. I also liked the piece at the bridal shop. Everything else not so much. Too much talk about sex for my taste.  I kept thinking about Jay and Sherry when they watched this!

One thing I thought was funny in the wedding part was when it cut to her for a minute. She had just opened her Bible and you can hear someone ask her what she gave him. She laughs and says boudiar pictures. Kind of the opposite! That is an understatement.

The "sexy" segments were too many for my taste. But the one I minded the least was her talking with Corina.

I thought that was funny as well. I definitely think we will get a picture of his gift to her at some point. It looks like a beautiful Bible. Aint' no way anyone is ever gonna get a glimpse of her gift to him. As no one should. I can only imagine his reaction to the gift.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 27 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 27 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:00 pm

I didn't know where to post this personal experience guys, but since this is the wedding discussion thread, I thought it might belong here. Speaking of Sean and Catherine's wedding I met Neil Lane at work today. ( I told you all I knew him personally before, but no free diamonds for anyone )
I asked exactly what you all would have expected, after I told him I follow the Bachelor.
How was "THE WEDDING" in person? Gorgeous was the reply, just full of love and simply beautiful. I told him I still follow Sean and Catherine even after Sean's season as a committed fan on a wonderful fan forum that adores them. I think he was a bit surprised to hear that, as you all know I'm no kid and it's my SECRET passion. Well of course I then went on to ask, what are they like in person. He said, just the way they come across on TV, sweet, natural and genuine, and just themselves. Also added that Sean's Dad was a special guy. A thrill for me to hear it up close and personal and I couldn't wait to share it with all of you
Sometimes it pays to go to work! clapping!

Please forgive me if it's in the wrong thread but I was sooooo excited to share it.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:01 pm

The whole moving in was staged. If I'm recalling correctly they were in Dallas 2-3 days before one of them tweeted about moving Catherine in. I believe they had to wait for her bedroom furniture to get there from Seattle. And like the rest of you, I also believe they shared a room when they traveled and had many sleepovers in Dallas; particularly anytime they had to be somewhere early in the morning. Ie: church and airports.

Still though, I found the phone call so sweet. I bet they had a lot of those when they were in the Bachelor Protection Program.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 27 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 27 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 27 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:11 pm

smartcat wrote:I didn't know where to post this personal experience guys, but since this is the wedding discussion thread, I thought it might belong here. Speaking of Sean and Catherine's wedding I met Neil Lane at work today. ( I told you all I knew him personally before, but no free diamonds for anyone )
I asked exactly what you all would have expected, after I told him I follow the Bachelor.
How was "THE WEDDING" in person? Gorgeous was the reply, just full of love and simply beautiful. I told him I still follow Sean and Catherine even after Sean's season as a committed fan on a wonderful fan forum that adores them. I think he was a bit surprised to hear that, as you all know I'm no kid and it's my SECRET passion. Well of course I then went on to ask, what are they like in person. He said, just the way they come across on TV, sweet, natural and genuine, and just themselves. Also added that Sean's Dad was a special guy. A thrill for me to hear it up close and personal and I couldn't wait to share it with all of you
Sometimes it pays to go to work! clapping!

Please forgive me if it's in the wrong thread but I was sooooo excited to share it.

Wow! Thanks for the 'inside info'. 
I've always thought that if ever - IF - is the key word... IF EVER I'd run into these 2 lowebirds, I always imagine that my lasting impression would be "Wow, meeting them is like talking to them as if I've know them for a long time!"
Coz they are so genuine.
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:14 pm

THANK YOU smartcat!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:20 pm

My thoughts on the first hour:

First of all, I've always said that I want to see their relationship now. Their dates on The Bachelor were amazing, but Sean was still dating other women and they weren't in a committed relationship. I was so curious to see them in the here and now and the special did not disappoint.

I loved the part of the two of them in the car. Just a normal couple right there. Typical girl rambling on while the guy listens and interjects a thought here and there lol. I thought it was cute when she said he was just saying words, she said "you're just saying words now, like you could just be saying ketchup", lol, that was priceless. Then when he didn't have too many opinions on what she was asking him, she rolled her eyes and put her head to the side, kind of frustrated a bit. He started laughing a little and said "What?" Such a typical guy and such a typical relationship. It's so refreshing to see them like that, like just being normal.

I really liked the way they talked about each other. Catherine feels weird if she's not around Sean for a while. He feels like he's missing a part of himself if he's not with her, because she's everything to him. I like how she says he owns her, she is all his. That was so sweet.

I loved when they went to the Grand Canyon and Sean talked about experiencing that gorgeous place with his gorgeous fiancée. I loved the selfie and the kiss they had there. I love how he said that she's up for any adventure.

I love how much Jay and Sherry love Catherine and how Sean said they already treat her like a daughter. It was nice to see Catherine with Jay again and hear him say all those sweet things to her. This was funny, "we like you more than Sean." LOL! After that, when they were on the swing that was cute as well. I love Catherine talking about sitting on the rocking chair together in old age, because I always say that to my husband. And how can you not love Sean saying that they'll still be rocking even when they're old lol. When he said that, Catherine started giggling and Sean went in for a kiss and told her that he loved her. All I could think was that her nose was crinkling a lot as she laughed and he loves when that happens lol.

I love how Catherine wanted so much to find a wedding dress that would wow Sean. She really wanted to look beautiful for him, and that was so sweet to see. I wish they would have shown more of the family in this special, but that part was nice with her mom and Sherry and her friend Crista. I was touched by Cynthia saying that Sean knows their family loves him and that he enhances the family. And it was nice to hear Crista say that Catherine found the perfect man for her. She must feel so proud of herself that she signed Cat up for the show.

Sean shopping for lingerie was hilarious but cute at the same time. When he said that robe was more for his grandmother, I laughed out loud. I was so not expecting Sean to want the naughty lingerie, but he seemed really into it.

Speaking of that, I liked that scene of him and Catherine, when he gave her the lingerie. I think that was in one of the hotels in L.A. When she opened the lingerie, it was really cute. After he kissed her, he told her that he loved her very much. He also told her that she was his best friend. I like the way she said "and lover, soon to be lover." He smiled and said "luva" in a cute voice. How could she not melt at that? I did lol.

I also loved how descriptive she was about the lingerie: "It's like fancy icing on my body." And how she talked about wearing it for him. It was cute how she said she was going to get her grownsexy on with him whenever she wanted it, and whenever he wanted it lol.

Love their playfulness with the cake decorating. When he drew the bikini on the girl on the cake, she was like "Sean Lowe!" LOL! Just like an old married couple already. I also like when she threw the sprinkles at him, he looked up and gave her a look that I found quite sexy lol, and said "do you really want to go there?" And how could you not love him putting icing on his mouth and telling her they should kiss and make up? He's so cute, and they are so cute together.

I know there was a lot of talk about sex, but I think they know the show wanted to go with this theme because it was talked about so much in the press, and they were good sports about it. I do think Cat choosing to give him a boudoir of herself was very sweet. She wants him to see her as a woman, and I can understand that. They are going to have a new and more intimate relationship now and she wants to be sexy for her man. I really liked the way she told her friend she felt like she was a butterfly and was going to be opening up this side of herself for him that nobody else was ever going to have. She has a very romantic side to her. And though we will never know much about that side of their life, I personally think it will be very passionate, but at the same time very tender and romantic. I think he cherishes her and will make her feel sexy and beautiful, but at the same time I think they both have a wild side they've been waiting to unleash. Are you guys blushing now lol??

I also liked when they were looking at flowers how Sean said that he wasn't really into the flowers, but really appreciated how beautiful they were. He said that to him the best part about picking out the flowers was watching Catherine's excitement as she picked them out. How romantic is that? He loves making her happy.

One of my favorite parts of the special was towards the end, which was filmed last week, I'm guessing Friday. The part where they look at the wedding rings and put them on each other's fingers was very cool. I wasn't sure what Chris Harrison was going to talk to them about but I wound up loving that conversation. I love when Cat said to Sean "I'm not going anywhere" and he leaned in and kissed her. The look on his face was heart melting.

To me the best part was where Chris asked them what they cherished most about each other. I'm not sure if I have this exactly worded right, but it went something like this:

Sean: "I cherish that you have loved me more than anybody else ever has. I never question that you are always going to be here...right by my side. And that's a great feeling and I feel so blessed to have you in my life."

He seemed to get a bit emotional at the end of that and the look on Catherine's face got to me. She looked so very touched by his words, it reminded me of that moment when he said "you're smoking hot, I'm the lucky one...promise." I know she has said that he's a typical guy, who does tell her that he loves her, but he doesn't make declarations every day like most men, so you could see how much his words meant to her in that moment, it was very touching to me.

And then it was her turn. Again, the words are not exact, but just from memory. Catherine: "I never met anyone like you. I didn't know people like you existed. People tell me that I have a light inside of me now, ever since I've been around you. And that light is there because of you, because you make me happy."

You could see how touched Sean was at her words as well. They both know they love each other, but I think they don't always say these things to each other, as most couples don't but should. I loved that exchange between them, I really did.

And then Chris Harrison. "We need to get out of here. We shouldn't be in the honeymoon suite."

Catherine: "Not all three of us" LOL!!

All in all, it was like a Sean and Catherine reality show. And if they ever did one it would be hugely popular. But for the sake of their relationship they shouldn't. But I wouldn't mind a Sean and Catherine special every now and then lol. And maybe in the future when more couples get married and more seasons go on, they will do updates with them and we'll see them in their real life the way we do with all the other couples like Trista/Ryan, JP/Ashley and Jason/Molly.

That's all I got for now. I'm sure I forgot something, but oh well lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by zackzugen Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:32 pm

thank you iloveromance for writing this, as i am still unable to watch certain parts of the wedding special.. 3 or 4 parts of GHEpis's youtube videos are blocked- including the parts when sean gave catherine the lingerie and the part where you described the flowers and cake decorations. tqvm
zackzugen
zackzugen

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:37 pm

iloveromance wrote:My thoughts on the first hour:

First of all, I've always said that I want to see their relationship now. Their dates on The Bachelor were amazing, but Sean was still dating other women and they weren't in a committed relationship. I was so curious to see them in the here and now and the special did not disappoint.

I loved the part of the two of them in the car. Just a normal couple right there. Typical girl rambling on while the guy listens and interjects a thought here and there lol. I thought it was cute when she said he was just saying words, she said "you're just saying words now, like you could just be saying ketchup", lol, that was priceless. Then when he didn't have too many opinions on what she was asking him, she rolled her eyes and put her head to the side, kind of frustrated a bit. He started laughing a little and said "What?" Such a typical guy and such a typical relationship. It's so refreshing to see them like that, like just being normal.

I really liked the way they talked about each other. Catherine feels weird if she's not around Sean for a while. He feels like he's missing a part of himself if he's not with her, because she's everything to him. I like how she says he owns her, she is all his. That was so sweet.

I loved when they went to the Grand Canyon and Sean talked about experiencing that gorgeous place with his gorgeous fiancée. I loved the selfie and the kiss they had there. I love how he said that she's up for any adventure.

I love how much Jay and Sherry love Catherine and how Sean said they already treat her like a daughter. It was nice to see Catherine with Jay again and hear him say all those sweet things to her. This was funny, "we like you more than Sean." LOL! After that, when they were on the swing that was cute as well. I love Catherine talking about sitting on the rocking chair together in old age, because I always say that to my husband. And how can you not love Sean saying that they'll still be rocking even when they're old lol. When he said that, Catherine started giggling and Sean went in for a kiss and told her that he loved her. All I could think was that her nose was crinkling a lot as she laughed and he loves when that happens lol.

I love how Catherine wanted so much to find a wedding dress that would wow Sean. She really wanted to look beautiful for him, and that was so sweet to see. I wish they would have shown more of the family in this special, but that part was nice with her mom and Sherry and her friend Crista. I was touched by Cynthia saying that Sean knows their family loves him and that he enhances the family. And it was nice to hear Crista say that Catherine found the perfect man for her. She must feel so proud of herself that she signed Cat up for the show.

Sean shopping for lingerie was hilarious but cute at the same time. When he said that robe was more for his grandmother, I laughed out loud. I was so not expecting Sean to want the naughty lingerie, but he seemed really into it.

Speaking of that, I liked that scene of him and Catherine, when he gave her the lingerie. I think that was in one of the hotels in L.A. When she opened the lingerie, it was really cute. After he kissed her, he told her that he loved her very much. He also told her that she was his best friend. I like the way she said "and lover, soon to be lover." He smiled and said "luva" in a cute voice. How could she not melt at that? I did lol.

I also loved how descriptive she was about the lingerie: "It's like fancy icing on my body." And how she talked about wearing it for him. It was cute how she said she was going to get her grownsexy on with him whenever she wanted it, and whenever he wanted it lol.

Love their playfulness with the cake decorating. When he drew the bikini on the girl on the cake, she was like "Sean Lowe!" LOL! Just like an old married couple already. I also like when she threw the sprinkles at him, he looked up and gave her a look that I found quite sexy lol, and said "do you really want to go there?" And how could you not love him putting icing on his mouth and telling her they should kiss and make up? He's so cute, and they are so cute together.

I know there was a lot of talk about sex, but I think they know the show wanted to go with this theme because it was talked about so much in the press, and they were good sports about it. I do think Cat choosing to give him a boudoir of herself was very sweet. She wants him to see her as a woman, and I can understand that. They are going to have a new and more intimate relationship now and she wants to be sexy for her man. I really liked the way she told her friend she felt like she was a butterfly and was going to be opening up this side of herself for him that nobody else was ever going to have. She has a very romantic side to her. And though we will never know much about that side of their life, I personally think it will be very passionate, but at the same time very tender and romantic. I think he cherishes her and will make her feel sexy and beautiful, but at the same time I think they both have a wild side they've been waiting to unleash. Are you guys blushing now lol??

I also liked when they were looking at flowers how Sean said that he wasn't really into the flowers, but really appreciated how beautiful they were. He said that to him the best part about picking out the flowers was watching Catherine's excitement as she picked them out. How romantic is that? He loves making her happy.

One of my favorite parts of the special was towards the end, which was filmed last week, I'm guessing Friday. The part where they look at the wedding rings and put them on each other's fingers was very cool. I wasn't sure what Chris Harrison was going to talk to them about but I wound up loving that conversation. I love when Cat said to Sean "I'm not going anywhere" and he leaned in and kissed her. The look on his face was heart melting.

To me the best part was where Chris asked them what they cherished most about each other. I'm not sure if I have this exactly worded right, but it went something like this:

Sean: "I cherish that you have loved me more than anybody else ever has. I never question that you are always going to be here...right by my side. And that's a great feeling and I feel so blessed to have you in my life."

He seemed to get a bit emotional at the end of that and the look on Catherine's face got to me. She looked so very touched by his words, it reminded me of that moment when he said "you're smoking hot, I'm the lucky one...promise." I know she has said that he's a typical guy, who does tell her that he loves her, but he doesn't make declarations every day like most men, so you could see how much his words meant to her in that moment, it was very touching to me.

And then it was her turn. Again, the words are not exact, but just from memory. Catherine: "I never met anyone like you. I didn't know people like you existed. People tell me that I have a light inside of me now, ever since I've been around you. And that light is there because of you, because you make me happy."

You could see how touched Sean was at her words as well. They both know they love each other, but I think they don't always say these things to each other, as most couples don't but should. I loved that exchange between them, I really did.

And then Chris Harrison. "We need to get out of here. We shouldn't be in the honeymoon suite."

Catherine: "Not all three of us" LOL!!

All in all, it was like a Sean and Catherine reality show. And if they ever did one it would be hugely popular. But for the sake of their relationship they shouldn't. But I wouldn't mind a Sean and Catherine special every now and then lol. And maybe in the future when more couples get married and more seasons go on, they will do updates with them and we'll see them in their real life the way we do with all the other couples like Trista/Ryan, JP/Ashley and Jason/Molly.

That's all I got for now. I'm sure I forgot something, but oh well lol!
ILove..you are a really Good Captivating writer!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 77 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 52 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom