SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 52 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Iploeg wrote:Thanks for posting the article Ken and you too lipsis. I wonder when the pic with Cat on her mom's lap was taken? It doesn't seem to have been taken in October when they travelled to Seattle for their engagement party.

I dont know when else it would have been taken though. There's only a few times they were all together. It couldnt have been in January in Dallas judging by the clothing. When else was Sean with Cynthia?

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 52 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 52 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 52 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 52 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by motheroffive Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:51 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
Iploeg wrote:Thanks for posting the article Ken and you too lipsis. I wonder when the pic with Cat on her mom's lap was taken? It doesn't seem to have been taken in October when they travelled to Seattle for their engagement party.

I dont know when else it would have been taken though. There's only a few times they were all together. It couldnt have been in January in Dallas judging by the clothing. When else was Sean with Cynthia?

She still has her ombré so it had to be when they were in Seattle. She got rid of it soon after that right before the wedding date announcement.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Feb 04, 2014 6:55 pm

motheroffive wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

She still has her ombré so it had to be when they were in Seattle. She got rid of it soon after that right before the wedding date announcement.

And Sean looks too rested and healthy for it to be during DWTS. It has to be when they were in Seattle. Plus, that would correspond with the other picture posted.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 52 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 52 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 52 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:00 pm

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
ImLipsisIncognito wrote:

And Sean looks too rested and healthy for it to be during DWTS. It has to be when they were in Seattle. Plus, that would correspond with the other picture posted.

Agreed. Just FYI, if they are flying back on Virgin America like they left on, they should get in around 5:00 central time.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:06 pm

^^^ and that 5pm arrival would be in sync with the noon pst posting of his IG pic. So one more hour!

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:09 pm

You could be right about it being a recent pic, but hadn't Cat already changed her hair color by the time of Cynthia's visit to Dallas and her baptism in preparation for the wedding? The only time we know Sean visited Seattle was in October. However, it was quite chilly back then. In this pic, they seem to be dressed for much warmer weather. The pic also appears to have been taken during summer......and at Cynthia's house. The front of the house is identical to hers. SeanCat visited Vancouver, Canada after DWTS. Perhaps they made a quick stop at Murms? No idea!

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:46 pm

motheroffive wrote:Just FYI, if they are flying back on Virgin America like  they left on, they should get in around 5:00 central time.

I know the bulk of the Dallas gang that flew to LA for the wedding was on a Virgin America flight, but Virgin America doesn't fly to Tahiti from LAX, so unless they switched carriers at LAX (and with having to re-check luggage onto an entirely new carrier after an international flight, who'd want to do that?), I suspect they have been on an American Airlines itinerary for all of their flights and will land at DFW at either 5:10 or 5:40 CT (more likely the latter)
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:52 pm

I really have no idea when that picture was taken. Their clothing doesn't see to fit October in Seattle. But I'm not sure when else it could have been. I'm trying to jog my memory if there was ever a time when we didn't know of their location, or knew at least Cat was in Seattle and he could have been there too.

It's either that, or the photo isn't even from Seattle and Cynthia perhaps visited them in L.A. last late Spring/early Summer.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 52 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 52 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 52 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:53 pm

so a simple request for all you Dallasite board members/posters: if you're near DFW (and by "near" I mean in the metroplex ... hahaha), head over to Terminal D's baggage claim area and snap some arrival pics of hubs and wifey :yes: 

we'll be indebted to you forever (and will probably be willing to chip in for your parking)  Hugesmile 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:54 pm

They did fly to LA on Virgin- at least one of their legs on the NY junket was on United.  Tahiti Nui, the most likely (maybe only) carrier to Tahiti has a code share arrangement with American as I recall.  Don't know that they have a codeshare with Virgin.  Not that it matters.  They would have had plenty of time to change airlines.

Hoping a fan sneaks a picture at DFW.  They were recognized on the plane.

As to the picture- Sean's awfully tan, so the timing was likely summer. Can't speculate where.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:07 pm

jcrbil wrote:They did fly to LA on Virgin- at least one of their legs on the NY junket was on United.  Tahiti Nui, the most likely (maybe only) carrier to Tahiti has a code share arrangement with American as I recall.  Don't know that they have a codeshare with Virgin.  Not that it matters.  They would have had plenty of time to change airlines.

I don't think timing would be as much of an issue as would be the hassle; if they changed carriers (fyi Air Tahiti codeshares with American but not with Virgin America), they'd have to collect their luggage and clear customs, exit the secure area, go back upstairs to the Virgin America counters, check in for that flight (all the while hauling their luggage with them), and then go back through the TSA check-point ... not a fun way to get ready for their flight to Dallas

I really hope they're on the American flight that lands at 5:40 pm (its a Boeing 777 versus a 737 on the 5:25 pm flight)
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:12 pm

Generally you have to go through the hassle anyway. The international terminal is completely separate at LAX (as at many airports) and customs/immigration is handled there. International departures are sometimes from the airlines' own domestic terminal, but arrivals are always at the International terminal. Often you can recheck your bag in the terminal for whatever your connecting flight is. You have to claim baggage either with a codeshare or not.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 77 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 64 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom