SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 64 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:10 pm

^^ I loved those boxes, especially the Ellie and Lola ones.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 64 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 64 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 64 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 64 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 64 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Sadly none of my Crate & Barrel purchases have come in customized boxes. I'd pay extra for that.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 64 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 64 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:23 pm

Good morning/afternoon!
They indeed had multiple great showers planned by family and friends.  And they received gifts in abundance from the showers and registries....they are a blessed and down-to-earth couple...with high morals. They are themselves and do not try to be anything they are not. love them so much..
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:31 pm

T-minus 16 days until The Lowe's one year anniversary. Last year at this time all the parties were over, all the plans had been made, and they could pretty much just relax while all the last minute arrangements were taken care of by Mindy and the production crew.

I believe they left on the 16th for California. Wasn't it a Thursday? They did a week of last minute stuff and pre-wedding interviews and then it was off to Santa Barbara on the 23rd to pick up their marriage license and all the wedding festivities. Oh how lucky we were to be a small part of it.

Oh and ask me what I did this morning?
Thanks for asking, I watched the entire wedding all over again. Smiley :wedding

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 64 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 64 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 64 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 64 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 64 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:38 pm

^Yup, a year ago they were just laying low at home and letting all the team do their magic. Plus they didn't have to really do any promo/sponsor acknowledge since it would be seen on tv.

I think it was around the 16th. They got to do last minute fittings, get their rings, and do some interviews. They were also in NYC Jan. 21st and 22nd for GMA and The View. Plus JKL on the 23rd.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 64 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 64 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:43 pm

I so wish that Access Hollywood Live video was still available. It was one of the best ones. GMA and JKL are. I can check The View. We can at least repost those at the one year mark they were done.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:50 pm

^I forgot about the Access Live one. It was definitely a get one. All of their pre-wedding press were great, even if the interviewers wanted to talk about their sex life too much.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:38 pm

I had bookmarked at the time, but this is all I can get...says the video is no longer available and has not been available a short time after the interview, if I remember correctly....don't know why Access Hollywood does not archive their videos longer

*edited*

January 23, 2014 01:23 PM EDT

Former “Bachelor” Sean Lowe and his fiancée Catherine Giudici visit Access Hollywood Live to talk about their upcoming wedding, which will be televised January 26. What’s the theme of their wedding? Plus, what’s the story behind the “consummation station?” And, how do they feel about current “Bachelor” Juan Pablo’s media troubles? “The Bachelor: Sean and Catherine’s Wedding” airs January 26 at 8PM ET on ABC.

*edited*
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:48 pm

...how about this...it is a video....I am listening to it right now....

http://www.accesshollywood.com/the-bachelors-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-why-did-they-choose-to-get-married-on-live-tv_video_1931737
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:03 pm

^^ that video above was a good interview too.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:51 pm

What do y'all think of the avatar?

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:53 pm

^ Nice choice. I have a bunch of options if you ever want a new one, including tons of their wedding. Smiley

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 77 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom