SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 70 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by smartcat Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:12 pm

DITTO Jumping hearts can't wait for the surprise too and enjoying all the memories. Bestest is just the right word Dee!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:00 am

CountdownLowedown Day 6 - January 20

One year ago today, they met Randy Rogers at the Troubadour, along with a couple other familiar faces. (Seans left hand looks so bare without his wedding ring now)

So a country singer, a boxer, a disgraced baseball star and a reality tv guy walk into a bar... by @seanloweksu

Randy Rogers, of course, sang One Woman, Sean and Catherines First Dance song. Perfect lyrics for a perfect couple

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:18 am

I'm not a country music fan by any means but that was the perfect choice for their first dance. Once again, nicely done Sean.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveGodTheMost Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:34 am

I like the music...tells an emotional story, it seems.
I am not sure I have seen this pic before...elegant and sophisticated
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/01/29/article-2548332-1B02C6A500000578-456_634x775.jpg
LoveGodTheMost
LoveGodTheMost

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:32 am

^^ always nice to see it again.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:27 am

Countdown Lowedown Day 5 - January 21

One year ago today was travel day to NYC. And we got a Life and Style article. I believe L&S was the rag who splashed "It's Over" on its cover several months before the wedding. Lol

EXCLUSIVE: Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Open Up About Their Big Wedding Day

The Bachelor's Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici open up to Life & Style about their upcoming wedding.

As they prepared to tie the knot on Jan. 26, Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici had never been more in love.

“Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would go on a reality show, meet my wife and go on to have a happy life. It’s incredible,” Sean spills in the new issue of Life & Style on newsstands now.

“As a husband, I will do everything in my power to make her happy.”

But their relationship hasn’t always been perfect.

“There were plenty of times we could have thrown in the towel and given up,” Sean tells Life & Style, referring to when they postponed their wedding date — which was originally set for last summer.

“But we didn’t. We worked on it every day. I’m going to spend forever with her.”

Sean became known as the virgin bachelor — and kept his vow of celibacy since getting engaged in 2012. That will make the wedding night extra-special.

“I can’t wait for that moment, after the big day is over,” the groom, who has already tested the springs in the honeymoon suite, tells the mag.

Catherine agreed: “Oh, yeah, I’m ready!”

The couple are very curious to find out which one of them will shed a few wedding tears.

“I’m a bit of a softie, and nothing makes me cry as much as talking about her,” the 30-year-old tells Life & Style in an exclusive pre-wedding interview.

“I’m pretty sure I’ll shed a few tears when I say my vows!”

And his bride? “When I get nervous, I laugh,” Catherine reveals to.

But when Sean opens up about her in their vows, “you never know — I could cry.”
For more, pick up this week’s issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now.

Source: http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/couples/news/sean-lowe-catherine-giudici-wedding-the-bachelor-exclusive-interview

See you tomorrow from New York City

Never a dull moment @seanloweksu #GMA by @catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:05 am

CountDown LoweDown Day 4 - January 22

A year ago today was NYC media day

GMA

And The View

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:13 am

Awww, what a way to start my day. I have a huge smile on my face (and Im at work watching this). Thanks again. lipsis.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:00 am

Day 3 - January 23

One year ago today was LA media day

Extra

E!News (unfortunately their version of the Newlywed Game is no longer available)
Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Play the “Pre-Newlywed Game”: Find Out What Their Last Fight Was About!

Lights, camera, wedding!
Though they are just days away from saying "I do" in front of ABC's cameras on Sunday, Jan. 26, The Bachelor's Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici took a break from their last-minute wedding prep to spend some time with E! News' Giuliana Rancic and Jason Kennedy to spill all the details about their highly anticipated nupitals. Oh, and they weren't shy when it came to discussing their wedding night! The couple had publicly announced their decision to wait until they're husband and wife before becoming intimate with one another.

"From a guy's perspective, I've already kind of given her a warning," Sean said. "If it's not long-lasting the first time…just give me 15 minutes and we'll try it again!" But Catherine doesn't seem too, ahem, concerned with Sean's advanced warning, simply saying, "It's not a secret, come on! I mean whatever, I love him!"
However, does she really think Sean might not love her enough?!

The giggly pair played the "Pre-Newlywed" game with Jason and Giuliana to see just how well they know each other. And Catherine gave a surprising answer when asked what was the last thing she and Sean argued about.

After Sean gave her a hint, saying, "Think about this morning," Catherine correctly answered, "Sometimes he doesn't love me enough!"

Say whaaa?! Sean quickly defended, "I love her plenty, but sometimes she wants more!"

As for when the oh-so-adorable duo will be having kids? "Probably about a year," Catherine reveals.

To hear more Bachelor wedding scoop from Sean and Catherine, and to hear the rest of their "Pre-Newlywed Game" answers, watch their interview with Giuliana and Jason above!
Make sure to tune in to E! News weeknights at 7 p.m. & 11:30 p.m.

http://www.eonline.com/news/502929/sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-play-the-pre-newlywed-game-find-out-what-their-last-fight-was-about?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Jimmy Kimmel

And on the way outta town before they arrived in Santa Barbara they received their wedding bands. I love these so much.
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 Image95

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:04 am

My computer's not cooperating with the video this am, but I did see their chat with Mario.... interesting quote from Sean.... "we've been counting down for about six months now".... was that when we started waiting for "soon"?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:14 am

I was kinda indifferent about the rings at first, but now I love them. They are unique and different, especially Sean's with the two tones. Another area where Sean did a good job by suggesting the rose gold. Nicely done hubs.

I'm said the newlywed game video isn't available anymore. Those were always fun ones.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 70 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:25 am

umngirl wrote:I was kinda indifferent about the rings at first, but now I love them. They are unique and different, especially Sean's with the two tones. Another area where Sean did a good job by suggesting the rose gold. Nicely done hubs.

I'm said the newlywed game video isn't available anymore. Those were always fun ones.

I agree Umngirl. Love the use of rose gold. On that note, looks like another couple did too. Des and Chris' rings are almost identical!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom