SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 36 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:31 pm

Has this pic of Lola with Sean and Catherine yet been posted here? If it has, then I must have missed it. I am sure some of you have seen it on Sophie's blog. Lola has style. She looked gorgeous in blue! #grownsexy :Smiley: 
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 SeanCat-with-Lola-481x700
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 1798070_634005311644_60754584_n-700x464
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 8007_651410646504_814559738_n-525x700

ETA: I spy Sean talking to India, right behind Monica. He's smiling. #grownsexy

Last edited by Iploeg on Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:33 pm

Very nice photos :) thanks for sharing iploeg:)

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:14 pm

muffet wrote:Dear chloep

Thank you for uploading Mr. and Mrs. Sean Lowe 's Wedding. I  now can watch the entire wedding or just go back to my favorite segments over and over again using my phone. You're a blessing! Thank you again.  Smiley

yes bestbud! 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:03 am

I was just watching the wedding special at the part where Catherine was talking about how she was going to give Sean the boudoir pictures when they were married. So most likely she gave it to him on their wedding night, or possibly the next morning, since it was his wedding present. I would have loved to have seen the look on his face when he saw those pictures! #letsgetiton #grownsexy

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:14 am

^^^ A good question for the nosy media to ask would be how he liked his wedding gift from her. And how awesome is Cat's friend Corina? I like her a lot.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:18 am

Re-watching the wedding is helping me/us with the withdrawals! I think I have their vows memorized by now! The look on Sean's face when he first sees her will never get old! :')

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:25 am

iloveromance wrote:I was just watching the wedding special at the part where Catherine was talking about how she was going to give Sean the boudoir pictures when they were married. So most likely she gave it to him on their wedding night, or possibly the next morning, since it was his wedding present. I would have loved to have seen the look on his face when he saw those pictures! #letsgetiton #grownsexy

Those pictures pretty much guaranteed they really, really, really wouldn't venture out in public for awhile.

And I agree about Corina. She seems awesome.

P.S. The vast difference in their wedding presents to each other will never not make me chuckle a little. Just complete polar opposites, but so meaningful in their own ways.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:31 am

umngirl wrote:
iloveromance wrote:I was just watching the wedding special at the part where Catherine was talking about how she was going to give Sean the boudoir pictures when they were married. So most likely she gave it to him on their wedding night, or possibly the next morning, since it was his wedding present. I would have loved to have seen the look on his face when he saw those pictures! #letsgetiton #grownsexy

Those pictures pretty much guaranteed they really, really, really wouldn't venture out in public for awhile.

P.S. The vast difference in their wedding presents to each other will never not make me chuckle a little. Just complete polar opposites, but so meaningful in their own ways.

To be fair, he did spend $2000 of ABC's money on naughty lingerie.  Hugesmile Ah that scene, I cringe and giggle every time I watch it.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:34 am

I loved Corina too, she seems like a great friend.

Well he did give her lingerie, which according to US Weekly was $2,000.00. And I was wondering if that was what gave her the idea to do those pictures, because he gave her that lingerie.

I loved the monogrammed Bible he gave her, it was really nice. And it was funny how she knew what it was before she opened it. Someone asked her how she knew and she said, "Because I know him." I love that she said that!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:39 am

ImLipsisIncognito wrote:
umngirl wrote:

To be fair, he did spend $2000 of ABC's money on naughty lingerie.  Hugesmile Ah that scene, I cringe and giggle every time I watch it.

True, true. I try to block that scene out of my brain.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 36 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:59 am

Linds911, I agree, watching the wedding over and over helps a little with withdrawal. I still cry when watching it! They are such a loving couple,
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by biolalyss Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:45 am

Linds911 wrote:Re-watching the wedding is helping me/us with the withdrawals! I think I have their vows memorized by now! The look on Sean's face when he first sees her will never get old! :')

I've been watching the wedding once a day (like a vitamin or something, haha) and it never gets old! I can say the vows too and I practically know what Jay is going to say before he says it. The best parts for me, always, are when Sean tears up when he first sees Catherine and then when he starts crying at the end of the aisle. So precious. I like what Jason said, that the look on Sean's face and in his eyes was pure love.  :Smiley: 

biolalyss

Female Posts : 245

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom