SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 19 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:02 pm

provenceguy wrote:I love that Catherine didn't change into another dress for the reception...

I agree. I was really hoping she wouldn't and I'm glad she only kept to one dress, it was exquisite.

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:03 pm

The way he looks at her makes my heart stop and melt, all at the very same time. That's what true love looks like. PINKHEART 

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 465462467-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:07 pm

umngirl wrote:Tagged pictures from Getty of their reception. All the ceremony ones we have already.
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 465462453-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 465462461-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 465462467-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 465462469-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 465462477-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 465462479-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 465462481-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 465462489-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages

They are just beautiful together ! Love love it!  :cutesmile!: what a beautiful newlywed couple !  :cutesmile!: 
I am liking some of them but I guess I would just pass for now seems I don't want to duplicate Avis Smiley thanks for posting Smiley

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Weird, I cant see the pics!

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:53 pm

sophienette wrote:Weird, I cant see the pics!

Try right-clinking on the question mark(I assume) and open the picture in a new tab.  :yes: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:56 pm

Iploeg wrote:
Amberish wrote:
lipsis wrote:I'm really interested in the ratings too.

I looked it up earlier and pretty much what RS said to expect:

1.6 rating in the demo, 1.3 rating among adults 18-49 and 5.6 million viewers.

I've seen a couple of reports on last night's ratings, but haven't any reporting below 6m viewers. Is this one from RS? Thanks.

No. Not at all.

The only reliable numbers site is TV by the Numbers. The numbers I picked up were from early this AM. I just checked again, and noticed adjusted (up) since and probably where the 6.2 number came from, but adjusted (down) to 6.1.

In the olden days, only watching live counted, but now track DVR recordings and estimate how many of those are actually watched. Maybe more households recorded than expected, but fewer watched immidiately after the show aired than predicted. Thus, the up, down, up, down. The final numbers come out in 7 days, once DVR viewings are no longer tracked.

Nonetheless, and as much as I dislike RS, he called it: Sean and Catherine would have about 1/3 of the number of viewers than watched Trista and Ryan, a bit more than 1/2 of viewers that watched Jason and Molly, and about 1.5 million more viewers than watched Ashley and JP. These are all good numbers in a very competitive market.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppycorn Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:55 pm

motheroffive wrote:I would love to hear Clay's speech. Must have been a doozy! Didn't I see or read somewhere that Crista's speech included that Catherine had a huge crush on Sean when he was on The Bachelorette?

Reminds me of Prince William and Kate. She said she had a huge crush on William before she met him. And then she ended up marrying him just like Catherine! Fairy tales do come true! They both got their Prince Charming!

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:29 pm

Holy cow! I'm afraid to even say this out loud but I may actually be caught up. Only took 24 hours! Anybody need anything?

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 19 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:26 am

Hmmmmm.......

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:37 am

Sorry if this has already been talked about, but I'm rewatching the wedding show (again) and just noticed Sean refer to Catherine as "Gaya" when they made their first road trip pitstop in Arizona at that tacky tourist place ... anyone else catch that?

that's so touching to me, and just when I thought they can't possibly get any better, lo and behold they do! Now I'm going to wonder if that's what he calls her when it's just the two of them together
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:40 am

landrje wrote:Sorry if this has already been talked about, but I'm rewatching the wedding show (again) and just noticed Sean refer to Catherine as "Gaya" when they made their first road trip pitstop in Arizona at that tacky tourist place ... anyone else catch that?

that's so touching to me, and just when I thought they can't possibly get any better, lo and behold they do! Now I'm going to wonder if that's what he calls her when it's just the two of them together

I did! And I wondered the same thing.What does he call her?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:49 am

I'm at work and can't wait to go home (15 mins) to watch it 100X again before I go to sleep. LOL!.There are so many things I missed that all of you saw or heard that I didn't catch last night. Got to check that one, landre. I was so happy when he called her that when he invited the losing team. I thought he's really into her already after knowing he's not on her friend zone.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 77 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom