SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 18 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Cee Wiggins Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:21 pm

sophienette wrote:Finally checking in! I have put a lot of the pics you found and maybe a few more on my wedding page (and a link to the forum!) but I just wanted to tell you all how impressed I am with the love for Sean and Catherine Smiley Feels good to come here and feel part of a family of fans!  bestbud! 

Yay!  High clap
Cee Wiggins
Cee Wiggins

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:31 pm

Some more wedding details
Inside The Bachelor Wedding: More Tidbits About Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici's Nuptials!

Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici's wedding was jam-packed with emotional moments and famous faces.

The two Bachelor stars tied the knot on Sunday, Jan. 26, at the Four Seasons Resort—The Biltmore Santa Barbara, and the entire ceremony aired live on ABC.
After the couple exchanged their vows, and the cameras stopped rolling, the husband and wife made their way to the hotel's courtyard—which was where the reception was held.

The newlyweds made their entrance to a huge applause and had their first dance to Randy Rogers Band's "One Woman."

And after that special moment, the crowd hit the dance floor!

Numerous Bachelor and Bachelorette alums attended the ceremony including Daniella McBride, Trista and Ryan Sutter, Jef Holm, Ali Fedotowsky, J.P. Rosenbaum and Ashley Herbert.

Sean's Dancing With the Stars costar Andy Dick was also on hand, along with Lisa Vanderpump, her husband, Ken Todd, daughter Pandora Vanderpump-Sabo and dog Giggy.

Toasts were given by the maid of honor and best man, as well as Catherine's parents.

A source tells E! News that the speeches were "emotional" and that the best man's speech was especially "touching and very sweet."

And after hours of dancing had ended, the husband and wife snuck up to their bridal suite.

By that point in the evening, most of the wedding attendees had headed to the hotel bar for an unofficial after party!

Mr. and Mrs. Lowe are due to leave for their romantic honeymoon on Monday, Jan. 27.

Congratulations!

http://www.eonline.com/news/504196/inside-the-bachelor-wedding-more-tidbits-about-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-s-nuptials?cmpid=rss-000000-rssfeed-365-topstories&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I have to chuckle at the use of "source." Just say you had a reporter there in attendance.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:32 pm

sophienette wrote:Finally checking in! I have put a lot of the pics you found and maybe a few more on my wedding page (and a link to the forum!) but I just wanted to tell you all how impressed I am with the love for Sean and Catherine Smiley Feels good to come here and feel part of a family of fans!  bestbud! 

Sophie, do you know what song was the Father and Bride danced to?

I also would like to see the speeches from BM, MOH and Catherine's parents.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:41 pm

If Ali was the eonline source she probably offended a few people by leaving them out of her list of alums.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:46 pm

I would love to hear Clay's speech. Must have been a doozy! Didn't I see or read somewhere that Crista's speech included that Catherine had a huge crush on Sean when he was on The Bachelorette?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:49 pm

jaspats wrote:

He mentionned it a while back, can't remember! Will check with him once he is back from his SF trip with his girls and brothers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:58 pm

motheroffive wrote:I would love to hear Clay's speech. Must have been a doozy! Didn't I see or read somewhere that Crista's speech included that Catherine had a huge crush on Sean when he was on The Bachelorette?

Well I'm sure she mentioned it since Catherine sure did in her Bachelor intro video how cute/hot he is to her mom & telling Sean every chance she got!!  Hugesmile 

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:00 pm

motheroffive wrote:I would love to hear Clay's speech. Must have been a doozy! Didn't I see or read somewhere that Crista's speech included that Catherine had a huge crush on Sean when he was on The Bachelorette?

I read that on twitter last night too.

So I guess they're leaving today for their honeymoon!! They better get some sleep on the airplane laugh out loudgiggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:06 pm

Me too I would like to hear Clay's speech and Catherine's parents speech. I hope someone recorded them so that they can share with us.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Cather10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 -the-b12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Bach1212Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Bachel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Wecsrp12Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:11 pm

sophienette wrote:
jaspats wrote:

He mentionned it a while back, can't remember! Will check with him once he is back from his SF trip with his girls and brothers!

Thank you, Sophie.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:42 pm

Tagged pictures from Getty of their reception. All the ceremony ones we have already.
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 465462453-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 465462461-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 465462467-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 465462469-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 465462477-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 465462479-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 465462481-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 465462489-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-the-latest-gettyimages

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:58 pm

I love that Catherine didn't change into another dress for the reception...
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom