SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Poppycorn Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:44 pm

Hard to take my eyes off Catherine during the vows. Her face is so radiant and beautiful. Love her long veil. She has grown so much since Thailand with Sean by her side. She is so comfortable in front of the cameras now and speaks so well and gushes about Sean. Lovely to see.

Poppycorn

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by deeliciouz Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:46 pm

umngirl wrote:
deeliciouz wrote:
umngirl wrote:Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 134774_1430_ful

Can I make a request for this as an avi umngirl? pretty please?

ETA: thanks to you and everyone else who has been on point w/ the pics and vids and posts and such. you guys are all such rockstars!

You got it! I'll make tons and you can pick whichever one you want and others can use the rest.

I'll have the avis and sigs up in about an hour.

Woot! Thank you so much!

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 8554319625_3737a89572_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 8555428414_13183c9699_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 8555428450_fee0585c93_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:13 pm

deeliciouz wrote:
umngirl wrote:
deeliciouz wrote:
umngirl wrote:Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 134774_1430_ful

Can I make a request for this as an avi umngirl? pretty please?

ETA: thanks to you and everyone else who has been on point w/ the pics and vids and posts and such. you guys are all such rockstars!

You got it! I'll make tons and you can pick whichever one you want and others can use the rest.

I'll have the avis and sigs up in about an hour.

Woot! Thank you so much!

Check that thread.  :Smiley:

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:20 pm

All the pictures are so breathtaking. Umngirl, find me a good one. I'm already done with my current one.

(so glad to have a few minutes to check in)

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:22 pm

lipsis wrote:All the pictures are so breathtaking. Umngirl, find me a good one. I'm already done with my current one.

Go steal what you want from the avi thread.  :Smiley:

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:27 pm

lipsis wrote:I'm really interested in the ratings too.

I looked it up earlier and pretty much what RS said to expect:

1.6 rating in the demo, 1.3 rating among adults 18-49 and 5.6 million viewers.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:32 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:All the pictures are so breathtaking. Umngirl, find me a good one. I'm already done with my current one.

I want a special one!!! I do have my eye on a new banner signature though!
(back to work)

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:33 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I want a special one!!!  I do have my eye on a new banner signature though!
(back to work)

Well I take requests so let me know later

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:45 pm

Amberish wrote:

From EW.com
Meanwhile, few RSVP’d for The Bachelor wedding. Sean and Catherine’s nuptials gathered only 6.2 million viewers and a 1.6 rating among the 18-49. Given that the special faced both the Grammys and NBC’s Pro-Bowl, competition was extremely tough. Plus, Sean and Catherine whumped Ashley and J.P.’s wedding in December of 2012 by 60 percent — so take that, Ashley and J.P.!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:59 pm

It’s official: Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici are husband and wife!

And Life & Style has all the romantic details inside their gorgeous wedding day.

The pair said “I do” on The Bachelor live special on Jan. 26 at the Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara.

Wearing a gorgeous strapless Monique Lhuillier mermaid gown (the third dress she tried on), all eyes were on Catherine as she made her way to her hubby-to-be.

So who watched the duo take the next step in their relationship?

Bachelor and Bachelorette stars such as Ali Fedotowsky, Trista and Ryan Sutter, Desiree Hartsock, Chris Siegfried, Jef Holm, JP Rosenbaum, Ashley Hebert, Molly and Jason Mesnick, and, of course, Chris Harrison.

After they said their vows around 6:30 p.m., the reception began and that’s when the party really kicked off.

Everyone looked on as the pair had their first dance to “One Woman” by the Randy Rogers band.

Guests enjoyed an array of delicious food catered by Ty Lounge in the hotel.

“They had a seated dinner, which consisted of steak, scallops, red and white wine, as well as other snacks,” a guest tells Life & Style.

There was also a beautiful scripture from Genesis 29:30 on the back of the reception placements, which read:

“So Jacob worked seven years to pay for Rachel. But his love for her was so strong it seemed to him but a few days.”

With full bellies, it was time for everyone to crowd the dance floor.

“Everyone danced to songs like ‘Shout’ and ‘Do the Hustle,’ along with some more contemporary songs like Katy Perry’s ‘Teenage Dream,’” adds the eyewitness.

The soiree ended just after midnight.

Even before the day began, the wedding party was killing time with a ton of fun activities.

“Her bridesmaids ate veggies and sipped on mimosas while she got ready,” another onlooker tells the mag.

“Sean played football with his friends on the front lawn of the hotel and took photos with a bunch of fans.

“He greeted his dad and grandmother in the hotel with huge hugs and they told him ‘congrats!’”

Source: http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/couples/news/sean-lowe-catherine-giudici-the-bachelor-wedding-inside-their-day-photos
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:09 pm

Amberish wrote:

I've seen a couple of reports on last night's ratings, but haven't any reporting below 6m viewers. Is this one from RS? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Finally checking in! I have put a lot of the pics you found and maybe a few more on my wedding page (and a link to the forum!) but I just wanted to tell you all how impressed I am with the love for Sean and Catherine Smiley Feels good to come here and feel part of a family of fans!  bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 77 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 47 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom