SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 35 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by TrustxLove Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:26 pm

I am watching the wedding again, and I can't help but tear up along with Sean when he sees Catherine for the first time in her dress  :tissuebox 
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:44 pm

Thanks for the pix, umngirl. For some reason I cant save them the way they are posted. Shay helped me out with the pic with Sean and I can venture over to Monica's IG for the other. Its all good.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 35 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 35 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 35 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:58 pm

I bought the season 17 pass so it was free for me.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:46 am

Took umngirl's advice and snagged a good screenshot of Sean and his folks walking down the aisle off my newly downloaded iTunes copy of the wedding.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 35 Image11

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 35 Image17Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 35 Image13Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 35 Image18
"I can't wait to shine together and make everyone completely blind" ~ Mrs. Sean Thomas Lowe
ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by ImLipsisIncognito Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:12 am

And Catherine's beautiful bible

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 35 Image15

ImLipsisIncognito
ImLipsisIncognito

Back to top Go down

Post by muffet Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:18 am

Did Jay officiate Shay's wedding ceremony as well? Just curious.
muffet
muffet

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:26 am

muffet wrote:Did Jay officiate Shay's wedding ceremony as well? Just curious.

I don't know about Shay's. He did officiate at Sean's cousin's wedding which was right after Sean returned from the b-ette

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by muffet Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:29 am

jcrbil wrote:

I don't know about Shay's.  He did officiate at Sean's cousin's wedding which was right after Sean returned from the b-ette

Thank you for answering jcrbil  Hugesmile 
muffet
muffet

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:49 am

I remember reading on her blog that Shay's grandfather officiated their wedding ceremony.  :Smiley: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:57 am

I was watching again last night and one of my favorite parts of the wedding, was when Sean and Catherine sat down with Chris Harrison.

When Catherine looked at Sean and told him "I'm not going anywhere", the emotion was palpable beatingheart and when he spoke about how much he loves her and hating to let her go seeing hearts
Spoil Me
Spoil Me

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:10 am

landrje wrote:love your write-ups ilove ... by the way, if you get the hankering to start writing fan fiction again, may I suggest an inside look at their wedding day? I think you'd knock that out of the park and it would be fun reading your interpretation of what really went on in front of and behind the scenes of the magical day (and maybe even night, heehee)

Just wanted to thank you for the idea. I did start writing a story about the wedding, and just posted the first chapter.

I hope everyone checks it out in the fan fiction section, it's called:

"The Wedding Of Her Dreams: A Love Story."

Back to top Go down

Post by muffet Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:22 am

Dear chloep

Thank you for uploading Mr. and Mrs. Sean Lowe 's Wedding. I now can watch the entire wedding or just go back to my favorite segments over and over again using my phone. You're a blessing! Thank you again. :)
muffet
muffet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom