SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 71 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by bleuberry Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:33 am

motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:I was kinda indifferent about the rings at first, but now I love them. They are unique and different, especially Sean's with the two tones. Another area where Sean did a good job by suggesting the rose gold. Nicely done hubs.

I'm said the newlywed game video isn't available anymore. Those were always fun ones.

I agree Umngirl. Love the use of rose gold. On that note, looks like another couple did too. Des and Chris' rings are almost identical!

:yes: Looks like it. Matches Des's rose gold engagement ring.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:39 am

umngirl wrote:I was kinda indifferent about the rings at first, but now I love them. They are unique and different, especially Sean's with the two tones. Another area where Sean did a good job by suggesting the rose gold. Nicely done hubs.

I'm said the newlywed game video isn't available anymore. Those were always fun ones.
i

The Insider Newlywed Game will be posted tomorrow though. So much goodness to choose from.

And both rings are identical. :yes:

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:43 am

^Oh yes that's a good one.

I didn't realize their rings are identical. I'll just leave it at that.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:57 am

CountDown LoweDown Day 2 - January 24

A year ago today we got more from LA media day.

Sean and Catherine play the Insider's version of the Newlywed Game

And we learned about 2Cellos
2CELLOS To Be Featured In Upcoming Wedding Of Sean Lowe And Catherine Giudici On "The Bachelor: Sean And Catherine's Wedding," Airing Live On Sunday, January 26 (8:00-10:01 P.M., ET), On ABC

NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- 2CELLOS will be seen during the wedding special as former Bachelor Sean Lowe and fiancee Catherine Giudici celebrate their union with a spectacular live event, airing Sunday, January 26, at 8/7c on ABC. This will mark the first time ever a "Bachelor" wedding has been telecast live.

ABOUT 2CELLOS
2CELLOS are the innovative Croation Duo known for their unique arrangements of rock and pop songs performed on their cellos.  Elton John, an immediate fan of the band, asked 2CELLOS to join him on tour and open up his shows.  2CELLOS have released two albums - 2CELLOS and IN2ITION - available on Sony Music Masterworks.  For more information and to see where 2CELLOS are performing, check out http://www.2cellos.com/.

Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici, the latest to join other "Bachelor" couples who have walked down the aisle, will share a dramatic new chapter of their love story — live — with millions of viewers and Bachelor Nation as ABC televises their much anticipated wedding on "The Bachelor: Sean and Catherine's Wedding," SUNDAY, JANUARY 26, (8:00–10:01p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

The couple, who became engaged in beautiful, exotic Thailand at the finish of filming Sean's edition (Season 17) of "The Bachelor" in November 2012, will let viewers in on all the exciting festivities, from planning the big day to the next stage of their romantic journey with a beautiful wedding ceremony in the perfect location.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor: Sean and Catherine's Wedding," is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and Alycia Rossiter are executive producers. The live wedding special will be broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1 channel surround sound.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/2cellos-to-be-featured-in-upcoming-wedding-of-sean-lowe-and-catherine-giudici-on-the-bachelor-sean-and-catherines-wedding-airing-live-on-sunday-january-26-800-1001-pm-et-on-abc-241641171.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Their wedding/anniversary is almost here.  It's time to Tie It Up

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:12 am

^^^ FYI: this is the post for Saturday January 24. Something wonky happened I guess when I posted it because I did it today just after midnight, not on the day and time shown. duh :crazed Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 2292733854

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:18 am

Oh the newlywed game, I still love it. I think a few people here have better answers on what to burn in his closet. Hugesmile

Down to two days! It's almost here.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:26 am

Happy Saturday everyone. Gosh you guys are doing an A#1 job with all this wedding happiness. I'm "almost" as excited as I was last year! Thanks , thanks and thanks :claphands
Loved the Insider newly wed game. Aren't they cool and casual and adorable and in tune with each other....yup Portent of things to come. :cutesmile!:
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:03 am

Thank you guys for doing a great job bringing back the videos or articles....Awww.. the memory lane, seems like yesterday...

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:02 am

I just can't keep to myself..once again, Thanks to all SeanCat contributors for keeping their boards updated and active with marvelous Kodak moments. What a privilege to be here and share with you all. Another job/task well done!
#thanksagain #iamgrateful
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:36 am

thankful7 wrote:I just can't keep to myself..once again, Thanks to all SeanCat contributors for keeping their boards updated and active with marvelous Kodak moments. What a privilege to be here and share with you all. Another job/task well done!
#thanksagain #iamgrateful

DITTO!! My favorite video "Tie the knot". Thankyou! Lipsis
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Sat Jan 24, 2015 12:58 pm

Love that video. They are so real and what you see is what you get, Thanks so much, lipsis. So grateful for keeping our happy place always happy.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:05 pm

And on this day last year the crew of people arrived in SB to start celebrating. Very exciting and a magical time and Marms so nicely put it on IG the other day in a comment.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom