SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 72 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:14 pm

Indeed they did, that's when we started getting so many fun pictures. It felt like we were there. How lucky that so much was shared with us.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:01 am

CountDown LoweDown Day 1 - January 25

There was so much excitement the day before their wedding, including the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 Image39

But since there's so much to post tomorrow. We can devote the rest of today to revisiting the wedding morning. Both Sean and Catherine were very relaxed as far as we could see.

Wedding fun fact: we went through a total of 58 pages that day. Excited much?

The dorky boys being dorky boys the morning of the wedding

Extra interviewed them separately that morning

Several magazines ran articles on their big day. Here's People.
The Bachelor's Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: No Nerves Before Our Wedding!

It's not every day that a couple gets married in front of millions of people, so you could forgive The Bachelor's Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici for being a little nervous. But the pair, who will tie the knot live on ABC Sunday tonight, couldn't be more zen about the big day.

"The only thing I can compare it to is the morning of a big game in college," jokes Lowe, 30. "But this is so much bigger than that! I don't think I've ever been more anxious and excited for anything."

"The soon-to-be newlyweds, who have been public about the fact that they are waiting to have sex until marriage, will not see each other until Giudici, 27, walks down the aisle – they haven't texted or talked since after Saturday night's rehearsal dinner.

"When it hits me, it's going to be very intense," says the blushing bride. "Probably right before I see him, I'll be shaking. It's very similar to the [Bachelor] proposal. I know he's going to be there and accepting me at the end. There's nothing to be nervous about!"

As for shedding a tear or two? Lowe will get emotional, "100 percent!" laughs Giudici. Admits the groom: "I get teary-eyed just thinking about it. This morning I put on our first dance song ["One Woman" by the Randy Rogers Band] and I got choked up. It's an incredible song. It just encapsulates everything that we are."

For now, both Giudici and Lowe are counting down the minutes until they become husband and wife. "This whole process is a blessing," says Giudici. "We met each other, became best friends and now it's going to be official!"

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20780071,00.html

And a great blog from Sammi, Mansfield's lady. She mentions what we all know and what all the married couples have said about the production staff. It's like personal friends and family planning these weddings. It's not work to them. It's a labor of love and the couple's wants and dreams are brought to life.  

http://www.weddingrowkentucky.com/sean-catherine-the-bachelor-wedding/

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:16 pm

^I've always really liked that picture from their rehearsal dinner and the others we got of them that night. I love that they got to be so low key that day and relaxed because everyone was taken care of by others.

Those silly boys and their silly games. I still laugh at that video.

And I've always loved Sammi's write up. What she says is so true. The producers and others working on the wedding became their good friends so it's not like work. Not to mention she shared some great pictures as well.

Only one day left now. Can't believe the year is almost up.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:57 pm

Thank you for reminding me about that blog from Sammi. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed it.

And I was shocked when I went to check the page count for their wedding day. I had to check it twice. Also, I didn't count the twitter thread because, frankly, I didn't have the time to go find it. I only counted our two wedding threads (live feed and discussion).

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:59 pm

^I imagine the twitter thread page count would be very similar. I wonder how many of my posts came in that 24 hours. laugh out loud

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:11 pm

Gosh! Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 6015504266_10723990ff_o Not to sound cheesy (is it too late?) or anything but I've got so much emotion buffeting me from all the memories made nearly a year ago! Thank you lipsis and umngirl for taking us through this momentous occasion by sharing all of these pics, articles and vids. I don't even have any more words. So here's an emoticon to sum it all up:

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 6015504500_01169f38f1_o

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 8554319625_3737a89572_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 8555428414_13183c9699_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 8555428450_fee0585c93_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:09 am

It's officially their anniversary on the east coast!! And anywhere else ahead of there. Can't wait for our celebration tomorrow!!  celebrate firework :dancing peg: :married :sprinklehearts

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:11 am

You must be excited. You went emoticon crazy!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:14 am

^Lol. I wanted to use some that I never do. I thought about more but 5 seemed appropriate. And I am excited. I know lipsis put a lot of work into all the stuff that will be shared.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:27 am

Too bad they are on the the west coast with me or we could all be celebrating already. Lol. I still have one more thing to get ready. Guess I better get on it, huh? Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:35 am

I can hardly wait! I've got to go to Jury tomorrow (in spite of the blizzard warnings for the afternoon- I'm hoping they'll change their minds in the morning)- and it whatever you're posting will be a wonderful gift when I get home. Smiley

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:45 am

I remember very well at how much I couldn't sleep the night before and counting down the hours!! Looking forward to all the goodies everyone has planned! Will be late to the party as usual since I'm never up as early as everyone else (dang time zones & lipsis being a an early bird! Haha)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 77 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom