SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 33 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:51 pm

One of my favourite too!

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:52 pm

sophienette wrote:One of my favourite too!

Thanks Sophie for the great pics :) love your site :)

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 33 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 33 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 33 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 33 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 33 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 33 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 33 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:53 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
sophienette wrote:One of my favourite too!

Thanks Sophie for the great pics Smiley love your site Smiley

Embarressed!  And I love it here! San, Love and everyone has always been supportive and I feel at home here! Happy you like it!!

bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:56 pm

I didnt want to put them all here to avoid clogging it up, but if there are any you want to bring over, go for it!

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:57 pm

Sophienette- Thank you for developing friendships which allow those special family pictures to be shared.

And I love that one of Sean and Catherine, too. Didn't want to let go!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:59 pm

bluejay8 wrote:I heard the "you look beautiful" from Sean.  Thanks for pointing that out Ilove.  I also heard Cynthia and Cat whispering and Cat saying, "I'm shaking," but like Iploeg I think it was Cynthia that said, "we love you" to Cat.  

Yes and before that, Cat said "I love him".... There is no doubt when you are listening to it with earphones  yes 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:59 pm

jcrbil wrote:Sophienette- Thank you for developing friendships which allow those special family pictures to be shared.

And I love that one of Sean and Catherine, too.  Didn't want to let go!

The friendships matter, the pics are just cherries on top :)

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:02 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I really like this one . His hand  was glued on her hip  giggling 

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 33 33le6ax

well here we go again, getting a bit dusty in the eyes area ... this is becoming a habit for me, like the sun setting in the west  Embarressed! 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:20 pm

sophienette wrote:http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/01/19/sean-and-catherine-the-wedding-gallery/

Thanks Sophie, I love your website, it has so many pictures of SeanCat and more. You don't post here very often but I can tell that you're a true peacekeeper, always kind to everyone. I like you, a lot.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:20 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:I really like this one . His hand  was glued on her hip  giggling 

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 33 33le6ax

Love this candid moment! They could not keep their hands off each other :') she's right Sean looks hot wearing that ring! Thanks for sharing!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 33 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 33 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 33 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:39 pm

sophienette wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Sophienette- Thank you for developing friendships which allow those special family pictures to be shared.

And I love that one of Sean and Catherine, too.  Didn't want to let go!

The friendships matter, the pics are just cherries on top :)

Thank you so much for sharing the beautiful pictures. So true, friendships are truely what counts.

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:49 pm

vivi2 wrote:
sophienette wrote:http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/01/19/sean-and-catherine-the-wedding-gallery/

Thanks Sophie, I love your website, it has so many pictures of SeanCat and more. You don't post here very often but I can tell that you're a true peacekeeper, always kind to everyone. I like you, a lot.

Thanks! I used to post a whole lot, but things are busy on the home and work front :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom