SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 32 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:33 pm

Okay, I've only watched the wedding on my tv, but just now I watched it on my computer. Somehow I could hear the sound even better. Anyway, the part where Catherine is walking towards Sean with her parents, I thought her mother said "I love you" to her when I watched it on my tv. But now, as I watched it, a few times I might add, that's not what happens. Catherine is almost to Sean, still with her parents, and she is looking right at Sean and says to her parents "I love him." It's at the 3:31 mark. Am I hearing things? Or did she say that? If so, my heart is melting at how romantic that is. Also Sean says "you look beautiful baby," and I had thought he said "give me your hand" when I watched it on tv.

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Linds911 Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:44 pm

Yes she sure did! Watching the wedding online with the volume at a decent sound, you can hear everything better. Also loved when he was rubbing his thumbs back & forth comforting her during their vows.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 32 1f49c

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 32 8367-910 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 32 I_got_13 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 32 E5kqdm15 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 32 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12054

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:59 pm

^ Yup, she says "I'm shaking" and then "I love him." Thanks for pointing that out, ILR. I've watched the wedding many times but missed that. I also missed "you look beautiful baby." Now I'm melting again, lol.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:04 pm

Where are parts 1-13?
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:07 pm

Awww, my heart is melting. I've watched it over and over and over, but had not heard Sean say, 'you look beautiful baby', until you guys mentioned it. How sweeeet! I do hear whispers between Cat and Cynthia, however I think Cynthia is the one that says 'we love him!', with their backs to the camera. I don't know. I'll listen again and see if I can pick up something different.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:21 pm

I heard the "you look beautiful" from Sean. Thanks for pointing that out Ilove. I also heard Cynthia and Cat whispering and Cat saying, "I'm shaking," but like Iploeg I think it was Cynthia that said, "we love you" to Cat.

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:24 pm

Afterbuzz talked about the wedding for the first 14 minutes or so.

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:35 pm

bluejay8 wrote:I heard the "you look beautiful" from Sean.  Thanks for pointing that out Ilove.  I also heard Cynthia and Cat whispering and Cat saying, "I'm shaking," but like Iploeg I think it was Cynthia that said, "we love you" to Cat.  

Yes, you are right. I've finally figured it out. After Catherine says, "I love him", Cynthia says, "we love you" !! Yayy!! So romantic.

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:23 pm

bluejay8 wrote:Afterbuzz talked about the wedding for the first 14 minutes or so.

Thanks for posting this. I enjoyed their commentary and agreed with most of it. I do believe they went too far with the wedding night stuff but that is so typical of The Bachelor to push something too far. They both loved the wedding portion and seem to really like them both. Kathy appreciates Catherine's humor - so got the Consummation Station joke and he likes Sean - called him the best bachelor. All in all a good positive piece.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:46 pm

I am adding a lot of new pics to my blog, will let you know once they're up, but here are a few gems:

Careey with Chris Harrison!
With Chris Harrison

and Lola:
Chinese outfit--made completely of recycled water bottles--with Catherine's amazing Lola

I love that one taken just before the official one!
bridesmaids prepare for photo FB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:15 pm

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/01/19/sean-and-catherine-the-wedding-gallery/

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:50 pm

I really like this one . His hand  was glued on her hip  giggling 

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 32 33le6ax

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 32 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 32 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 32 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 32 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 32 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 32 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 32 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 77 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 54 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom