SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Page 23 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:26 pm

umngirl wrote:Recap from Mansfield's girlfriend who blogged for Wedding Row Kentucky. I can't quote it to bring it over, but lots of great details.

http://weddingrowkentucky.com/sean-catherine-the-bachelor-wedding/

Thank you so much for this, what a great recap.

I especially love that Sean and Catherine encouraged their family and friends to post photos of the reception on social media. They knew the fans would want to see pics, and I love them so much for how they wanted to share their special day with all of us.

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:39 pm

Thanks to everyone and especially UMNGirl for being the best, most loyal Sean and Catherine fans! What a beautiful ceremony for such a beautiful couple. It's been a treat reading all the recaps, getting inside scoop and seeing the photos & videos.

Wishing Sean & Catherine Lowe a lifetime of love & happiness & healthy children!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:35 pm

Can someone direct me to where Mr.and Mrs.Lowe vows are located?
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:45 pm

Just noticed on this instagram video posted earlier JP's cute reaction on the the Bump n Grind song, and he sang along.  giggling 
http://instagram.com/p/jqMHVnmq4M/

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:51 pm

umngirl wrote:Recap from Mansfield's girlfriend who blogged for Wedding Row Kentucky. I can't quote it to bring it over, but lots of great details.

Ooh thanks for posting umngirl! Loved this recap!

iloveromance wrote:Not sure if you guys are aware of this, but ABC is rebroadcasting the wedding special this Sunday at 4:00 p.m. Those of you who weren't able to record it the first time, can get your dvrs ready.

Is it strange that I'm going to record it again because I'm paranoid that I'm going to delete the first recording by accident. Can't have that now, can we laugh out loud?? giggling 

Haah! Thanks for letting us know ilove! I have it dvr'ed from Sunday and was just telling my husband that I was never deleting it from our player. Maybe I'll DVR it again too.

thankful7 wrote:Can someone direct me to where Mr.and Mrs.Lowe vows are located?

Here you go:

Catherine: Before I met you, before I even knew you existed, I knew you were coming. I was ready to give my whole heart to someone, and now here you are. The first time I saw you, you were like a light to my bug. I had to find you. You mesmerized me with how brightly you shone. Every time I look up at you, my heart fills with love sprinkles. Every time I kiss you, my whole body feels it. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to explode from how much I love you. I am completely consumed by you, and tonight we get to become one. I promise to love you until after my heart bursts. I promise to love you after our children are old and gray, I promise to love you after we can't even remember our own names. I will still know how fully I have loved you. You're my dream and my reality, my future and my present. My whole heart and my best friend. I thank God for bringing me to you, instilling that light so I could find you. I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light. I can't wait to shine together and make everybody completely blind. I love you.

Sean: From the moment I met you, I wanted more. I wanted more of your infectious smile, I wanted more of your adorable giggle and I wanted more of your love. You had me hooked from the beginning and I didn't want to let you go. We met in the strangest way you can possibly meet someone. On The Bachelor, with an army of people following us around with cameras, but I know that wasn't by accident. God says that all things work together for the good of those who love him. I know that we met on The Bachelor so that I could fall in love with my best friend. Every day I am encouraged by your love and your selflessness, and as your husband I promise to always put you first. I promise to be the best father I can be to our children, and I promise to always make you laugh with my silly faces and ridiculous voices. So today, in front of my dad, my family, all of our friends, I want to say that I love you and I'm gonna love you for eternity.

vows curated from Wetpaint.

Last edited by deeliciouz on Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar and quotation corrections)

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
:sprinklehearts
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 8554319625_3737a89572_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 8555428414_13183c9699_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 8555428450_fee0585c93_tSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 8554319581_bc2fce6132_t
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:59 pm

Enjoyed that blog. Thanks for posting.

And I agree, umngirl is the best!

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Samuel10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Samuel10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Family10Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Samuel15Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:07 pm

Yeah she looks gorgeous at the wedding :)

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Eb97c9
Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 9zt107Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 XgicucSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Oaw2uvSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 2pqw5k8Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 30szzauSean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:09 pm

Iploeg wrote:
sophienette wrote:Carey's new profile pic on FB:

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 16582410

Gorgeous girls! This may sound cheesy, but I've have never seen a more beautiful bride than Catherine!
[/quote

Iploeg, I'm with you. SeanCat fan here but she really is. From walking down the aisle through the entire ceremony and all the pictures. Her beauty just radiates. She's a woman so happy and inlove.  All the pictures, both of them are beautiful.

No work today and I've been watching their wedding special since I woke up. I'm teary eyed again. Yes, he used "Gaya". Maybe that's how he calls her and not Catherine. It's cute and sounds good coming from him. It's cute also when Smith ran to Catherine when they announced their wedding date. I haven't read the other threads yet so if some of my observations have been posted, sorry, I just want to share it again.

When they were walking back down the aisle and Catherine holding on to his beefy arms and when they were under the tree, it reminded me of their first kiss in the courtyard. Catherine is really affectionate (hopefully hubby is working on it, lol). I love those repeatitious little kisses and kissing her shoulder. He did that at the proposal. I also heard Catherine asked Sean if he liked her vows. I love that scene under the tree. I love seeing the softie Sean. Ok, I'm going to watch it again.

I wish watching it over and over again will add to the ratings, if it is, their ratings will be up to the roof.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:24 pm

jaspats wrote:
Iploeg wrote:
sophienette wrote:Carey's new profile pic on FB:

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 16582410

Gorgeous girls! This may sound cheesy, but I've have never seen a more beautiful bride than Catherine!
[/quote

Iploeg, I'm with you. SeanCat fan here but she really is. From walking down the aisle through the entire ceremony and all the pictures. Her beauty just radiates. She's a woman so happy and inlove.  All the pictures, both of them are beautiful.

No work today and I've been watching their wedding special since I woke up. I'm teary eyed again. Yes, he used "Gaya". Maybe that's how he calls her and not Catherine. It's cute and sounds good coming from him. It's cute also when Smith ran to Catherine when they announced their wedding date. I haven't read the other threads yet so if some of my observations have been posted, sorry, I just want to share it again.

When they were walking back down the aisle and Catherine holding on to his beefy arms and when they were under the tree, it reminded me of their first kiss in the courtyard. Catherine is really affectionate (hopefully hubby is working on it, lol). I love those repeatitious little kisses and kissing her shoulder. He did that at the proposal. I also heard Catherine asked Sean if he liked her vows. I love that scene under the tree. I love seeing the softie Sean. Ok, I'm going to watch it again.

I wish watching it over and over again will add to the ratings, if it is, their ratings will be up to the roof.
I agree jaspats, this might sound strange but my favorite part of the wedding was actually afterward, just them talking, holding each other and kissing under the tree. I absolutely love candid moments like that, little glimpses of their relationship. I found that scene very touching.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:32 pm

deeliciouz wrote:

Ooh thanks for posting umngirl! Loved this recap!

iloveromance wrote:Not sure if you guys are aware of this, but ABC is rebroadcasting the wedding special this Sunday at 4:00 p.m. Those of you who weren't able to record it the first time, can get your dvrs ready.

Is it strange that I'm going to record it again because I'm paranoid that I'm going to delete the first recording by accident. Can't have that now, can we laugh out loud?? giggling 

Haah! Thanks for letting us know ilove! I have it dvr'ed from Sunday and was just telling my husband that I was never deleting it from our player. Maybe I'll DVR it again too.

thankful7 wrote:Can someone direct me to where Mr.and Mrs.Lowe vows are located?

Here you go:

Catherine: Before I met you, before I even knew you existed, I knew you were coming. I was ready to give my whole heart to someone, and now here you are. The first time I saw you, you were like a light to my bug. I had to find you. You mesmerized me with how brightly you shone. Every time I look up at you, my heart fills with love sprinkles. Every time I kiss you, my whole body feels it. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to explode from how much I love you. I am completely consumed by you, and tonight we get to become one. I promise to love you until after my heart bursts. I promise to love you after our children are old and gray, I promise to love you after we can't even remember our own names. I will still know how fully I have loved you. You're my dream and my reality, my future and my present. My whole heart and my best friend. I thank God for bringing me to you, instilling that light so I could find you. I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light. I can't wait to shine together and make everybody completely blind. I love you.

Sean: From the moment I met you, I wanted more. I wanted more of your infectious smile, I wanted more of your adorable giggle and I wanted more of your love. You had me hooked from the beginning and I didn't want to let you go. We met in the strangest way you can possibly meet someone. On The Bachelor, with an army of people following us around with cameras, but I know that wasn't by accident. God says that all things work together for the good of those who love him. I know that we met on The Bachelor so that I could fall in love with my best friend. Every day I am encouraged by your love and your selflessness, and as your husband I promise to always put you first. I promise to be the best father I can be to our children, and I promise to always make you laugh with my silly faces and ridiculous voices. So today, in front of my dad, my family, all of our friends, I want to say that I love you and I'm gonna love you for eternity.

vows curated from Wetpaint.
Dee..Thank You!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:39 pm

My favorite part was definitely from when they were pronounced husband and wife through the candid moments, and really when they returned from break and they were just holding each other kissing. They just looked totally lost in the moment.

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 87b72b10 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 86669110 Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3 - Page 23 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:43 pm

bluejay8 wrote:Just noticed on this instagram video posted earlier JP's cute reaction on the the Bump n Grind song, and he sang along.  giggling 
http://instagram.com/p/jqMHVnmq4M/

Is there anyway that can be posted as something other than an instagram video?
My computer seems to hate instagram pics and videos - cant see/watch them  :anyone?: 
Spoil Me
Spoil Me

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 77 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Wedding Discussion Thread #3

+70
StacyNor
Chajoy
lipsis
alwaystulips
dw_a_mom